SureCall Force5 2.0 Industrial | SC-5000-80-RM
SureCall Force5 2.0 Industrial | SC-5000-80-RM
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: SC-5000-80-RM
SureCall Force 5 (2.0) cell phone signal booster unique features:
- 1st signal booster that can be controlled via mobile app (Search "SureCall" in Android and Apple Stores for Remote Monitoring Application).
- Max downlink power of 17 dBm for superior performance.
- Each band is independently configurable for challenging environments.
- Option to extend manufacturer's warranty from 3 years to 5 years warranty.
- Installer customizable by simply adding required indoor coverage by purchasing in-building antenna kits that include required cables and splitter as needed to connect to this amplifier-only purchase.
- This is commercial grade signal booster kit and must be installed by certified installers. Contact us for turnkey installation quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
SureCall Force5 2.0 Industrial Cell Signal Amplifier (US/Can).
SureCall Force 5 2.0 Industrial Cell Phone Signal Amplifier Only (SC-5000-80-RM) for USA & Canada. This is an indoor cell booster base for boosting Voice, 3G, 4G LTE within Large Buildings in conjunction with the rest of custom designed system that would include exterior and interior antennas connected with cables. It has a built-in Remote Monitoring System called, "SureCall Sentry" that provides access to adjust and optimize performance while located off-site.
This high power commercial cellular booster (SC5000-80-RM) works on all mobile carrier networks including AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile USA and Sprint in USA. In Canada, it enhances all signals for networks by Rogers Wireless, Telus Mobility, Bell Mobility and Freedom Mobile. It is an enterprise solution designed for large buildings 25k and up, depending upon the strength of outside signal. Review Force5 Industrial 2.0 Data Sheet for detailed specifications. Designed, assembled and tested in USA.
Sentry Remote Monitoring.
Stay in complete control with the newest advancement in remote signal booster management and optimization. Force5 2.0's integrated SENTRY hardware offers seamless off-site adjustments to maximize performance at every location. A must-have for building owners, managers and installers, Force5 2.0 provides fast adjustments via remote access when continuous up-time is mission critical.
- Access via Android app, iPhone app or Sentry web portal.
- Quickly pinpoint malfunctions due to unforeseen changes such as newly installed cellular towers or repeater systems.
- Immediately notifies you via email about booster changes and over-powering.
- Remotely monitor and adjust booster performance, including uplink, downlink or band while located off-site.
- Optimize installation by monitoring and identifying the strongest signal strength available.
Known as a wide-band DAS solution, it provides improved cellular coverage for large buildings with the use of a powered bi-directional amplifier and non-powered antennas and coax-cables (not included - must be purchased separately). It is the first ever cell phone signal booster equipped with built-in remote monitoring through SureCall's proprietary Sentry software and hardware. This allows integrators to optimize booster performance during installation and while located off-site using Apple iPhone or Android app, or through the desktop interface. This commercial grade signal amplifier was initially approved for use in Canada only, but it is now approved for use within United States as well.
- Boosts signal for voice, text and 4G LTE data for all major North American service providers.
- Reduces dropped and missed calls and improves data performance for 100+ simultaneous users.
- Improves signal coverage for 25,000 sq. ft. in typical conditions; up to 100,000 sq. ft. in ideal conditions*.
- Built-in Sentry remote monitoring system that allows users to adjust the booster attenuation via iPhone or Android mobile app or desktop.
- High linearity across all frequency bands allowing for maximum data throughput.
- Each band is independently configurable to function in the most challenging environments.
- Max downlink power for superior performance even with excessive signal (no shutdown).
- FCC & Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED) Approved.
- VoLTE certified.
- 3-year warranty.
- 5-year extended warranty available.
This is an alternative passive DAS solution to an active DAS system at a fraction of the cost. Modular in design, each Force5 amplifier provides enhanced cellular and data reception for areas of 25k to 100k square feet, up to 100 simultaneous users. SureCall Force5 combines PCS and cellular dual-bands with LTE and AWS frequencies for any North American wireless network. Industry leading 3 year warranty included. 5-Year Extended Limited Warranty is also available for an additional cost.
Force5 includes built-in Sentry Remote Monitoring System.
- Highest 4G data rate in the industry.
- Industry’s only highly linear product line of wideband signal boosters.
- Dual Embedded CPU for smarter technology.
- Eight RSSI detectors for all inputs and outputs.
- Stealth technology incorporated – uplink becomes dormant when not in use, providing green, power saving operation.
- Auto Gain Control (AGC).
- Lowest Out of Band Emissions.
- Quality metal construction, durable and resilient.
- Industry-leading 3 year warranty.
What is included with this purchase?
This enterprise commercial grade cell phone signal booster system for boosting signal 25,000+ sq. ft. includes:
- SureCall Force5 2.0 Industrial Cellular Amplifier and Repeater with built-in SureCall Sentry Remote Monitoring and Control System.
- USB Cable to setup Sentry Software.
- Mounting kit, Wall anchors & DC power supply.
Additional Required Components (Not Included):
- An outside antenna, such as the SC-230W Yagi antenna or SC-288W Omni Antenna.
- Multiple indoor antennae such as the SC-222W Omni-Directional Dome Antennas or SC-248W Directional Panel Antennae.
- Cable splitter for multiple indoor antennas.
- Sufficient low loss 50 Ohm cable for interior/ exterior antenna connection.
- Lightning surge protector and grounded surge suppressor.
- Ethernet cable to connect the booster to your router (for sentry remote monitoring).
Industrial Signal Booster Kitting Information*:
*All equivalent cell antennas and coax cables are suitable for use with this Force 5 2.0 Industrial 80 dB signal booster.
Industrial Cell Booster Installation Example:
SureCall Force5 Specifications:
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Input/Output Impedance:||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain:||80 dB|
|Noise Figure:||5 dB|
|AC Power Transmitter:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 15-20 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||3 Watt EIRP|
|RF Connectors:||N Female (both ends)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4°F to +158°F|
|Dimensions:||13.94" x 10.87" x 3.5"|
*Each amplifier can boost up to 100,000 sq. ft. area when outside signal strength is -50 dB or stronger and inside area is an open space. Multiple antennas may be required.
Alternate Part #'s:
|SureCall Force5 2.0 Amplifier Bands and Frequencies.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 12/17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.