HiBoost Home 10K LCD 3G 4G LTE 5Ge Signal Booster | F15G-5S-LCD
HiBoost Home 10K LCD 3G 4G LTE 5Ge Signal Booster | F15G-5S-LCD
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: F15G-5S-LCD
Would you like us to install for you?
If yes, consider ordering a cell phone booster with installation kit for homes up to 7,500 sq. ft. that includes installation anywhere within USA 50 states.
HiBoost Home 10K LCD:
- Sold as a complete indoor cell phone booster kit with all reqd. parts.
- Boost home or office coverage up to 10k sq. ft. using this single kit.
- LCD shows valuable info that helps with setup and maintenance.
- Supports up to 150 users simultaneously.
- 65 dB Max Gain. Output Power, Uplink: 17-24 dBm; Downlink: 12 dBm.
- Improve reception in more crucial areas requiring coverage by purchasing add'l 50 Ohm in-building antenna kits that include required cables and splitter to connect to this 50 Ohm booster kit.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
HiBoost Home 10K 3G, 4G, 5Ge Signal Booster for 10,000 Sq. Ft. with LCD has Part # F15G-5S-LCD. HiBoost 10K is a wide band booster kit that amplifies signals of all cellular operators over up to 10,000 square feet with 65 dB cellular device reception gain.
It can support up to 150 simultaneous users. It supports ultra wide bands including 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G-E and significantly improves your cell phone signal inside where the signal is poor. This full-featured signal booster includes adjustable gain control and automatic shut-down function for network protection.
With its high performance, experience superior communication with clear calls and fast data speed at your home, office, restaurant, or any other similar sized area. This new design of F15G5S-LCD includes an LCD display so installation and troubleshooting are easier than ever.
HiBoost Home 10K LCD Features:
- Boosts Talk & Text, 3G, 4G, 5G-E Data Transfer Speeds.
- For very Large Homes, Apartments, and Offices up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- Up to +65 dB Gain.
- All 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G-E standards are supported.
- Supports multiple simultaneous users (up to 150).
- 3 Year Warranty.
- FCC Approved and Certified.
- LCD Display showing all details.
Signal Booster Compatibility.
It increases voice, text and 4G LTE / 5GE signals for all USA & Canadian carriers including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Bell, Rogers, Telus. It works just the same for all cell phone brands like Apple iPhone, Samsung, LG, HTC, OnePlus, ZTE, Motorola (Moto), Google Pixel XL/ Nexus models, Kyocera, Blackberry, Microsoft Lumia, and Nokia.
Key Benefits of HiBoost F15G5SLCD:
- F15 & F15S seriesamplifier units have streamlined design.
- Quality metal construction - strong and durable.
- Compatible with all cell devices.
- Compatible with all cell phone service providers.
- Does not require professional installation.
- Kit includes everything for easy DIY install.
- LCD display helps with installation.
Cell Phone Booster Kit F15G-5SLCD Includes:
- Hi-Boost Max 4G LTE 65dB cell phone booster amplifier with LCD.
- Outdoor Logarithmic periodic antenna with 50 feet 5D-FB cable.
- Indoor panel antenna with 15 feet 5D-FB cable.
- Power Supply and Adapter.
- All required cables and mounting hardware/ supplies.
- User manual and installation guide.
Note: If you have the white color amplifier version, then it may have a built-in interior antenna so you won't have the flat panel antenna stated above.
Smart HiBoost Functions:
AGC and MGC.
Hi Boost Max 4G LTE Kit (F15G5SLCD model) is equipped with smart MGC and AGC functions. AGC automatically controls system gain according to input signal in your area. It balances booster power in order not to interfere with mobile operator's networks.
Thanks to the MGC function, it is possible to increase or decrease booster gain manually!
Thanks to indication LEDs on booster interface, it is easy to keep an eye on booster's current working state. Alarm LED will also warn you if there's any oscillation or trouble which can then be corrected.
- Upload Frequency Range: 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1910 / 1710-1755.
- Download Frequency Range: 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990 / 2110-2155.
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.
- Maximum Gain: 65 dB.
- MGC (Step Attenuation): ≥25dB/ 1dB step.
- Automatic Gain Control: 25 dB.
- I/O Port: N-Female.
- Impedance: 50 ohm.
- Environment Conditions: IP40.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 7.8 x 1.4 inches.
- Weight: 4 Lbs.
- Power Supply: Input AC100~240V, 50/60Hz, Output DC12V / 3A.
|HiBoost Home 10K Bands and Frequencies Covered.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
Home 10K Cell Phone Signal Booster Installation Layout Diagram
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I purchased a hiboost 10,000 sf cell booster for my house. Two questions: 1. Can I install your out side antenna on the same pole as my tv antenna? 2. Is there a rule of thumb as far how high to mount the out side antenna?
Yes, you can install outside antenna on the same pole as your TV antenna - try to keep as much distance as possible from it (atleast 1 ft.).
The height where you would mount depends on whether it is catching required signal at height you can reach.
If not, mount it higher because chances of catching best signal would be at the highest point which usually helps overcome / clear all obstacles in vicinity such as trees, hills, etc. which may block the line of sight to the nearest cell tower.
A signal meter may help in pointing more precisely to your relevant carrier's cell tower.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.
HiBoost Home 4K Smart Link Cell Phone Signal Booster | F10G-5S-BTW
HiBoost 4K Plus In-Building Signal Booster w/Built-In Interior Antenna
HiBoost Home 10K Smart Link Cell Phone Signal Booster | F15G-5S-BTW