HiBoost Commercial 20K Pro | Pro20-5S-LCD
HiBoost Commercial 20K Pro | Pro20-5S-LCD
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: Pro20-5S-LCD
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
HiBoost Commercial 20K or 25K Pro 3G 4G LTE Cell Booster is commercial grade 2G, 3G, 4G LTE wireless signal booster for up to 20,000 to 25,000 square feet with up to 70 Decibel Gain. Kit includes everything for easy installation. This previous model number Pro20-5S-LCD / Pro205SLCD and Pro20-5S-BTW and are now the same unit. You will be sent the newer Pro20-5S-BTW / Pro205SBTW. Output power of this kit is comparable to WilsonPro 70 Plus.
HiBoost's Commercial PRO 20K 3G & 4G LTE Cellular Booster/ Amplifier/ Repeater Kit with a wide band booster that amplifies signals of all cellular operators in USA & Canada. It boosts 2G, 3G and 4G voice signals for clear voice, fast 3G & 4G LTE mobile internet uploads and downloads. It improves wireless reception over up to 20,000 sq. ft. to 25,000 with capacity to support up to 200 cell phone and device users simultaneously! Everyone can now enjoy the freedom of clear calls and constant high speed data within your retail store or business office space/ building.
Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit Features:
- Boosts Talk & Text and 4G Data Transfer Speeds.
- For Large Homes and Apartment or Office Buildings up to 20K to 25K sq. ft.
- Up to +70 dB Gain.
- All 2G, 3G and 4G standards are supported.
- Supports up to 200 users.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- IC Industry Canada and USA FCC Approved and Certified.
Cell Phone Booster Kit PRO20-5S-LCD Includes:
- Hi-Boost Commercial PRO-20 3G & 4G LTE 70 dB cell phone booster amplifier Pro205S-LCD.
- 11 db gain yagi antenna.
- Flat panel interior antenna with mounting brackets.
- 50 feet HiBoost 400 cables (Quantity 2).
- Booster mounting bracket.
- Power Supply and Adapter for Pro20-5SLCD.
- User manual and installation guide.
Note: If you have the white color amplifier version, then it may have a built-in interior antenna so you won't have the flat panel antenna stated above.
Additional 50 Ohm interior antenna kits can be purchased separately if needed according to the size, construction materials, outdoor signal strength, layout of the building structure. etc. Please contact us for assistance in designing your system.
- Streamlined design.
- Quality metal construction - strong and durable.
- Compatible with all cell devices.
- Compatible with all cell phone service providers.
- Does not require professional installation.
- Kit includes everything for easy DIY install.
Smart HiBoost Functions:
AGC and MGC.
Hi Boost Commercial PRO 20 4G LTE Booster Kit (Pro205SLCD model) is equipped with smart MGC and AGC functions. AGC automatically controls system gain according to input signal in your area. It balances booster power in order not to interfere with mobile operator's networks.
Thanks to the MGC function, it is possible to increase or decrease booster gain manually!
Thanks to indication LEDs on booster interface, it is easy to keep an eye on booster's current working state. Alarm LED will also warn you if there's any oscillation or trouble which can then be corrected.
- Upload Frequency Range: 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1910 / 1710-1755.
- Download Frequency Range: 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990 / 2110-2155.
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.
- Maximum Gain: Uplink 70 dB/ Downlink 70 dB.
- Maximum Output Power: Uplink 17 to 24 dBm/ Downlink 12 dBm.
- MGC (Step Attenuation): 25 dB/ 1 dB Step.
- Automatic Gain Control: 31 dB.
- I/O Port: N-Female.
- Impedance: 50 ohm.
- Environment Conditions: IP40.
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 7.3 x 2.2 inches or 220 x 185 x 55 millimeters.
- Weight: ≤8.8 Lbs/ 4 Kg.
- Power Supply: Input AC100~240V, 50/60Hz, Output DC12V / 3A.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.