HiBoost Pro Installer 20K 3G 4G LTE Signal Booster Kit
HiBoost Pro Installer 20K 3G 4G LTE Signal Booster Kit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: HBPRO205SLCD-CUSTOM
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
Professional installer custom cell phone signal booster kit for commercial applications with Omni & 3 Dome for boosting signal over up to 50,000 sq. ft.
- ENHANCED CELL SIGNAL RECEPTION: Featuring three omni-directional dome shaped interior antennas, the HiBoost 20K Pro is able to augment the signal reception of hundreds of cell phone and similar devices simultaneously. Great choice for large office buildings or areas with poor reception and frequent dropped calls or slow Internet.
- WIDE AREA COVERAGE: This signal-boosting system is designed to double your existing coverage area. By using ultra low loss coax cables, it cuts the signal loss in half and makes it the perfect system for remote areas that need wide coverage.
- WORKS FLAWLESSLY WITH ALL CELLULAR CARRIERS: This custom professional installer's signal amplifier kit can be used with all major American and Canadian cellular carriers such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind and many others.
- SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS: Whether you want to enhance the cell signal reception in large office buildings or buildings with a lot of users and increased data loads, you won't find a better phone signal booster kit. Plus, it is great for urban and underground locations that provide a poor cell reception.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: The HiBoost professional signal booster is protected with our 60-day refund guarantee when installed by a certified installer. That is why we want you to get in touch with us if you experience ANY issues and we will take care of it.
- Underground, urban or remote locations.
- Large office buildings.
- Hundreds of mobile users trying to tap in the same wireless network.
Can you identify what all these scenarios have in common? It is a weak signal reception.
A weak signal reception that is interfering with your ability to conduct your business due to constant drop calls, slow texting and internet browsing.
Enjoy Clear Conversations & Rapid 3G or 4G Internet with the HiBoost 20K Custom Signal Booster kit by SignalBooster.com.
With outside Omni antenna plus three omnidirectional dome antennas for interiors, our commercial grade signal enhancement system is designed to cover hundreds of cell phone users, tablets and similar devices across a wide coverage area of up to 50,000 square feet.
The three ceiling-mounted antennas broadcast augmented cellular signal which typically covers the largest of office buildings or remote locations.
Just to be clearer, this kit includes THREE inside dome antennas that distribute the boosted signal to the devices in your building or premises.
As long as your premises receive a strong outside cell signal (greater than -80 dBm), this signal booster should easily double your coverage area and further increase your browsing and communicating speeds.
This vast increase in coverage is partly due to the ultra-low loss coax cable that the kit comes with.
How It Works:
The HiBoost 20K Pro receives the cell signal provided by your phone provider, boosts it and rebroadcasts it inside your premises via the 3 dome antennas.
This way, all your devices can stay connected with strong signal, even in areas that feature a poor cell service or in areas that your dense building materials interfere with outside signals.
Here's what you will be getting:
- HiBoost 20K Pro Cell Signal Amplifier PRO20-5S-LCD.
- AC/DC Adapter.
- Wideband Outdoor Omnidirectional Antenna.
- Adjustable J-Pipe Rooftop Antenna Mount.
- Wideband Indoor Dome Antennae (Qty. 3).
- 30, 50, 75, and 100 Feet Ultra Low Loss SC400 Coax Cable.
- 3-Way Splitter.
- 50-ohm Lightning Surge Protector.
- HiBoost PRO205SLCD User's Manual.
Essentially, pro installers will be getting EVERYTHING they need to complete the task and facilitate a fast, stable mobile network around your premises.
Who Can Benefit From The HiBoost Signal Booster?
Our innovative kit is suitable for:
- Large offices with many users and electronic devices (smartphones, tablets, etc).
- Distant locations with weak cell reception.
- Underground areas where cell reception is severely limited.
- Urban locations with dense materials that block outside cell signal (steel, concrete, lead, glass).
Universally Compatible With All Major Cellular Carriers.
The HiBoost signal boost kit by SignalBooster.com works great with all major U.S. and Canada cellular carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Rogers, Bell Canada, Telus, Wind and many others.
On top of that, it operates on all common LTE, 4G, 3G cellular frequencies:
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, 17.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2, 25.
5 More Reasons Why The HiBoost 20K Belongs In Your Premises:
- Durable metal case with heat sink to dissipate heat easily.
- Easy-to-read LCD display with optional manual settings.
- Enhances signal for hundreds of devices at the same time.
- Works with ALL major U.S. and Canadian service providers.
Plus, the HiBoost professional signal booster is protected under our umbrella of a 2-month refund guarantee, and manufacturers 3 year warranty.
Simply get in touch with us if the system doesn’t function as promised within 60 days and you will be issued a hassle-free refund. Professional installation required. Contact us for installation quote.
Cellular Signal Amplifier Specifications:
|Upload Frequency Range||698-716 / 776 – 787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755|
|Download Frequency Range||728-746 / 746 – 757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155|
|Supported Standards||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Max. Output Power||Upload: 17~24dBm, Download: 12dBm|
|Manual Gain Control Attenuation Steps||≥25 dB/1 dB step|
|Dimensions||8.7 x 7.3 x 2.2 inches|
|Power Supply||Input AC100~240V, 50/60Hz, Output DC 12V/3A|
WARNING: Per FCC laws and regulations, this COMMERCIAL GRADE device must not be installed by consumers. It is designed for installation by QUALIFIED INSTALLERS only. You MUST have an express consent in writing from all Carriers in your service area to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation. Please contact us for a quote if you require professional installation and assistance with consent and approval process.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles of your home / building. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.