HiBoost 10K Plus Pro w/Built-In Antenna & An Extra Interior Antenna
HiBoost 10K Plus Pro w/Built-In Antenna & An Extra Interior Antenna
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: F15GI-5S-BTW-PRO/HPL12682
Optional Accessory: For extremely weak signal areas, consider optional RF-Boost High Power Long Range Antenna to replace exterior Yagi antenna included with this kit. It is ultra wide-band, ultra directional parabolic metal grid antenna requiring precise focusing for max. add'l Gain of up to +26 dB.
Consider this: Would you like us to install for you? If yes, consider buying cell phone booster with installation kit, instead. Installed kit covers entire home and includes professional installation service anywhere within USA 50 states.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Newest HiBoost model introduced in 2020, the HiBoost Home 10K Plus Pro is an In-Building Cell Phone Signal Booster, Amplifier, Repeater with a Built-In Interior Antenna, and an Extra Inside Antenna cable kit. It boosts in-building reception within homes and offices up to 12,000 (12K) sq. ft. for all USA and Canada cellular networks.
Extended Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale (HiBoost): Click "Buy Now" button and Save 10% with discount coupon code, "10BFCM" (without quotes) at the checkout.
Review HiBoost Home 10K Plus Pro Data Sheet to see detailed specifications and illustrations of this residential home / commercial office signal enhancement system. Like any other cell phone booster kit, if signal outside is weak, it will cover a lot less area inside than the stated 12000 sq. ft.
This HiBoost Plus Pro 10K signal booster is first of its kind. This HiBoost 10K Plus Pro combines a powerful signal boost with the convenience of its unique built-in antenna. Cut the hassle of installation in half without sacrificing your signal solution.
Peerless performance makes the 10K Plus Pro the ultimate signal boosting solution. More powerful than our Smart Link series and with a high-performance antenna inside the unit you end up with the best coverage inside your home or office. With 68 dB of gain it has similar power to some of our commercial units!
HiBoost’s cloud-based application, Signal Supervisor, is the only signal booster support application that fully utilizes cloud computing to remotely monitor and troubleshoot your signal booster.
Additionally, you can easily attach additional indoor antennas to fully customize your solution.
HiBoost 10K Plus Pro Home/Office Signal Booster with Built-In Broadcast Antenna and an add'l interior antenna is another powerful cell phone signal booster offering a maximum gain of 68 decibel. It offers an impressive square footage coverage area of as much as 12000 sq. ft. Supporting 4G LTE, 3G, and 2G signals, this Home 12,000 sq. ft. cellular amplifier allows for remote troubleshooting and monitoring when used in conjunction with the handy Signal Supervisor mobile app, also by HiBoost.
No longer are industrial strength signal boosters only available to huge corporations. Now you can take advantage of all the benefits a HiBoost Home 10K Plus Pro provides in your workplace or home. Enjoy easy installation, remote troubleshooting and settings adjustments by installing the Signal Supervisor app on your tablet or cell phone.
- Powerful built-in antenna for the simplest installation without compromising on signal
- Supported by HiBoost's cloud-based troubleshooting app, Signal Supervisor
- Exquisite aesthetics and design to match your home's decor
- Customizable with additional antenna kits to allow you to optimize your signal solution
- Fully compatible with all North American carriers and each of their 4G LTE and older networks
- 68 dB gain
- 12 dBm output power
- 11 dB gain outdoor Yagi antenna
- High performing 6 dB internal antenna
- LMR 200 Low-Loss coaxial cable
List of features
- Built-in server broadcast antenna makes installation easier.
- Pair with the convenient Signal Supervisor wireless app on your tablet or phone to enable remote monitoring.
- Boost text, talk, and data on all 4G LTE, 3G, and 2G standards.
- Enjoy the benefits of high quality, durable, strong metal construction and a streamlined design.
- Installation is a breeze with the all-inclusive installation kit.
- Fully certified by the USA FCC and Canada IC / ISED.
- Fine-tune a unique signal with the MGC function (see User Guide tab below for details).
- Enjoy low interference and a 68-decibel gain to cell phone towers nearby.
- Capable of supporting up to 150 users.
- A 60-day full money back guarantee and manufacturer's warranty of three years will put your mind at ease.
What is in the kit?
- Home 10K Plus Pro cell phone signal booster with built-in antenna.
- Extra Inside Antenna with Cable Kit.
- Outdoor Wide Band Directional Antenna with 50 ft Low-loss HiBoost200 Cable (LMR200 equivalent). Indoor Wide-Band Directional Panel Antenna with 50 ft Low-loss HiBoost200 Cable.
- Hardware for outdoor mounting and a bracket for wall mounting or exterior pole mounting.
- Hardware for indoor mounting.
- Power Supply: 3 amp/12-volt AC/DC.
Stay connected with a high-speed 4G LTE, 3G, or 2G data connection with full support for simultaneous 150 users with a Home 10-K Plus Pro signal amplifier kit. Offering full square footage coverage of as much as 12,000, a Home 10Kplus Pro cell phone signal booster will ensure that no one in your house or workplace will ever struggle with slow data speeds or patchy cell phone reception ever again.
Constructed with a lead disk protectively welded to cover the vital interior electronic components, the internal workings of a HiBoost 10K Plus Pro are fully protected by the outer aluminium alloy shell. The highly durable construction of HiBoost's cell phone signal boosting product meets strict industry standards, giving you the benefits of high-speed data and crystal-clear calls at the lowest possible price.
|Model Name / SKU||HiBoost 10K Plus Pro / HPL12682|
|Supported Carriers||All North American|
|Max Gain||68 dB|
|Max Output Power||Uplink: 17-24 dBm; Downlink: 12 dBm|
|Input and Output Impedance||50 Ohm|
|MGC (Step Attenuation)||≥ 25 dB/ 1 dB step|
|Dimensions||8.6 x 6.5 x 2 inches|
|Amplifier Base Unit Weight||≤ 5.0 Lbs|
|Power Supply||Input AC 100~240V, 50/60 Hz, Output DC 12V / 3A|
|Frequency Range||700 MHz, Band 12 / 17 - Uplink: 698-716 MHz; Downlink 728-746 MHz
700 MHz, Band 13 - Uplink: 776-787 MHz; Downlink 746-757 MHz
800 MHz, Band 5 - Uplink: 824-849 MHz; Downlink 869-894 MHz
PCS 1900 MHz, Band 25 / 2 - Uplink: 1850-1915 MHz; Downlink 1930-1995 MHz
AWS 2100 MHz, Band 4 - Uplink: 1710-1755 MHz; Downlink 2110-2155 MHz
|Band Width||700 MHz, Band 12 / 17 - 18 MHz
700 MHz, Band 13 - 11 MHz
800 MHz, Band 5 - 25 MHz
PCS 1900 MHz MHz, Band 25 / 2 - 65 MHz
AWS 2100 MHz, Band 4 - 45 MHz
|Supported Standards||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|UPC / GTIN||697691002873|
Alternate model numbers:
The following are 4 HiBoost Plus kits available:
- HiBoost 4K PLUS w/max 65 dB Gain for up to 4,000 sq. ft.
- HiBoost 4K PLUS PRO w/max 65 dB Gain for up to 6,000 sq. ft. (incl. extra interior panel antenna & cable).
- HiBoost 10K PLUS w/max 68 dB Gain for up to 10,000 sq. ft.
- HiBoost 10K PLUS PRO w/max 68 dB Gain for up to 12,000 sq. ft. (incl. extra interior panel antenna & cable).
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.