Marine Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit
Marine Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: CAVAT10R
Designed Specifically For Marine Vessels, Custom Antenna / Cable Kitted Marine Cell Phone Signal Booster Features:
- Long 40 ft. cable (high grade ultra low loss) to make it convenient to install exterior antenna and amplifier where suitable.
- Long 20 feet (high grade ultra low-loss) cable to make it easy to install interior marine vessel Panel antenna connected to signal booster box.
- 18 ft. DC power cord to make it convenient to place booster box wherever convenient near power source within marine vessel.
- 10 ft. cord attached to inside patch auxiliary antenna for easy placement.
- Boosting capability for voice, text, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G E for all USA & Canada carriers.
- Support for multiple 7+ users simultaneously.
- Set up in minutes - simple plug and play installation.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Weatherproof marine cell phone signal booster is specifically designed by manufacturer for large marine vessels. This powerful 5,000 square feet coverage signal amplifier boosts cellular reception for clear talk and fast data for all USA & Canadian mobile networks on all wireless devices such as air cards or personal hotspots/ cell spots, Android & iPad tablet computers, and all smartphones.
The signal amplifier is very similar to the SureCall Fusion2Go except that this version kit is souped up to tackle marine environment. It has rugged weather resistant antenna with longer cable runs needed for boat or ship rather than usually a much smaller road vehicle. For single device boosting on small open boats, consider small boat cell phone signal booster.
What types of marine vessels is it designed for?
This marine cellular extender is made for following types of marine vessels:
- General cargo ships (Breakbulk carriers).
- Container ships.
- Bulk carriers.
- Auto carriers.
- Fishing vessels (fishing boats, processors, non-fishing processors).
- Oil industry vessels (barges, supply boats, and pipeline vessels).
- Cruise / passenger ships.
- Ferryboats / ferries.
- Tow and tug boats.
- Specialized ships (dredging, exploration, offshore construction).
Custom Marine Antenna / Longer Cable Kitted Cell Booster Highlights:
- Long 40 feet cable (high grade ultra low loss) to make it convenient to install outside weather proof marine antenna and inside signal amplifier base unit where suitable.
- Long 20 feet (high grade ultra low-loss) cable to make it easy to install interior marine vessel antenna connected to signal booster box.
- 18 feet DC power cord to make it convenient to place cell phone signal booster box wherever convenient near DC power source within marine vessel.
- 10 feet cord attached to inside patch auxiliary antenna for easy placement.
- Boosting capability for voice, text, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G E for all USA & Canada mobile service carriers.
- Marked reduction in dropped and missed calls while boosting of mobile Internet speeds.
- Increased signal strength extends battery life for all cellular devices.
- Supports multiple 7+ users simultaneously.
- Sets up in minutes - simple plug and play installation.
With Marine cell phone booster, stop weak mobile reception that cause dropped calls, static during calls and delayed or unsuccessful text messages for all cell phones and cellular devices on board. It works for all North American cell carriers including Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, Bell, Telus, and Rogers. Enjoy clear and consistent coverage because it is designed for use in marine vessels that venture up to 50 miles off the coast from the nearest cell tower. It is best for boosting cell phone reception around oil well sites and other on-water platforms and constructions.
It provides 50 db 5 band signal boosting off-shore for voice and text messages, and improves 3G, 4G LTE, 5GE data and connectivity for all mobiles and devices within its range. Coverage boost provided will solely depend on available signal outside the RV or marine ship, boat, yacht, etc.
Simple 3-Step Installation Process:
Installation is fairly easy with included step by step instructions. A brief install overview is as follows: 1) Place exterior antenna at highest point possible where there will be maximum signal strength. 2) Place interior antenna where signal is needed or lacking for convenient usage within marine vessel. 3) Place signal amplifier main unit near DC power source where you can connect it to both external and internal antennas with provided coaxial cables. Set-up complete.
No synchronization or password needed:
Unlike connecting to wifi Internet hotspot or a Bluetooth connection for wireless earphones, speaker or headset, there's no need to sync cell phones to take advantage of our signal booster system. For Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity, you need to find the correct Wifi network or Bluetooth device and log in to connect by entering the correct password, if required. If you don't know the required password, you can’t connect or synchronize. And if you get a new cellular phone, you have to log in again to that wireless network or synch again with your Bluetooth devices. However, that is not the case with our cell phone signal boosters. No pairing of devices required. No logging in to connect. No need to do anything. It just works. Our cell phone booster systems are completely transparent. They work with existing signal, boosting from the tower to your mobile phone and back again. This creates an area of strong, reliable coverage in your marine vessel. And that boosted signal works for any mobile device within range of interior antenna - automatically. No login credentials, and no password required.
What does it include?
Purchase includes 50 dB adjustable marine cellphone signal amplifier with 50 Ohms impedance, omni directional outside antenna (Galaxy 5239) with mount, inside unidirectional panel antenna (248-W-M), inside patch antenna (110W-M), 12V 18 ft. DC power cord, and marine coaxial cables with lengths of 20 ft. and 40 ft. (CM240-M).
It is very easy to install! It is manually adjustable, and you don't even need a docking station for your mobiles. It is a marine grade 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G E voice and data cell signal amplifier solution. It is optimized to boost cellular reception for your marine vessel, with support of 7+ users simultaneously and an indoor antenna to direct the signal where you really need it.
How many simultaneous cell devices or users can benefit from stronger reception?
This powerful marine cellular amplifier has no stated limit to the number of cellular devices that can be within up to 5000 sq. ft. coverage range of interior Panel antenna to get boosted signals simultaneously. That 5,000 square feet upper limit is based on strong signal outside (5 bars) where exterior antenna will be placed.
However, that "no limit" number for simultaneous number of users may vary or depend upon the strength of outside signal because stronger the signal outside, larger the coverage area inside, and higher the number of devices that will be encompassed in that coverage range area.
Therefore, to put it simply, laws of physics will determine how many users would fit into that coverage area range. As long as the mobile device is in the coverage range, it will get stronger signal - i.e. more antenna signal bars displayed. Please note that checking signal strength in Decibels is a more precise method to check actual, realtime, signal strength received by a phone.
- 5-Band amplifier works with AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G-E networks.
- Stealth technology so the uplink becomes dormant while not in use to save power.
- Automatic gain control (AGC) and does not overpower or interfere the cell sites.
- Automatic shutdown so it is energy efficient and does not interfere with the cell sites.
- Manually adjustable gain for flexibility in antenna placement and fine-tuning the system.
- High quality metal construction so it is durable and resilient.
- Extremely rugged and weather proof to withstand severest oceanic weather conditions and humidity.
- Non-carrier specific and works in the US and Canada.
This 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5GE cellular signal booster for marines is compatible with following United States and Canadian wireless service providers:
|American Service Providers||Canadian Service Providers|
|AT&T Wireless||Bell Mobility|
|Cricket Wireless||Ice Wireless|
|Metro PCS||Koodo Mobile|
|Straight Talk||Public Mobile|
|T-Mobile USA||Rogers Wireless|
|Verizon Wireless||Virgin Mobile Canada|
|Virgin Mobile USA||Wind Mobile|
|Supported Carriers||All North American|
|Frequency - Uplink (Downlink) MHz||698-716 (728-746) / 776-787 (746-757) / 824-849 (869-894) / 1850-1915 (1930-1995) / 1710-1755 (2110-2155)|
|Input / Output Impedance||50 Ohm|
|Maximum Gain||50 dB|
|Gain Adjustment||20 dB (Automatic)|
|Maximum Output Power||1 watt EIRP|
|Supported Standards||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.|
|Noise Figure||≤ 5 dB|
|Power Supply / Consumption||5-15VDC, 2.1A Max. @ 12 VDC|
|Cables Supplied||Ultra Low-Loss 40 ft., 20 ft., and 10 ft. attached to auxiliary patch antenna.|
|RF Connectors||FME male, both ends.|
|Operation Temperature||-4 deg. F to +158 deg. F|
|Dimensions||7-7/8 inches x 5 inches x 1-3/16 inches|
|Weight||2 lbs. 3 oz.|
|FCC ID (USA)||RSNMOBILE5|
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will the unit work with this device? It is basically a cellular hotspot for international roaming but is not connected to a US/Canadian carrier (as far as I can tell). I have also asked them if their device will work with the Shakespeare booster but thought you might know. https://www.skyroam.com/solis-x-wifi-smartspot
Yes, this marine mobile booster should work with device at the link you provided because this cell signal booster kit covers 4G LTE technology platform which is what the Skyroam website states Skyroam Solis X WiFi Smartspot works on. Therefore, this cell booster should improve reception of Solis-X Wi-Fi Smart Spot which is basically like any other mobile hotspot in USA or also known as Mi-Fi in Canada.
Per Skyroam website, they use cellular networks to provide service. While we cannot guarantee the networks Sky Roam may be using worldwide are all covered, the likelyhood is extremely high that most, if not all networks are covered and will be boosted by this five band cell booster kit. We can only guarantee that it improves network coverage of all mobile networks in North America. Finally, this would not be a risky purchase because we offer wireless industry leading 60 days total satisfaction money back guarantee if you're not fully satisfied that it helps greatly.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.