weBoost Drive X OTR Fleet with Adjustable Antenna | 474021
weBoost Drive X OTR Fleet with Adjustable Antenna | 474021
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 474021
Note: Differs from DIY installed vehicle cell booster kits because the power supply is to be hardwired to vehicle battery. Professional installation required.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive X OTR Fleet cellular signal booster with length adjustable antenna (model 474021) is our standard, yet powerful signal booster for government and commercial fleet vehicles. Works with all Carriers in USA & Canada. This multi-user signal booster was specifically designed to boost cellular signal in all fleet vehicles, like police cars, delivery trucks, and basically any commercial or government vehicle.
5G Ready - Per manufacturer, this weBoost signal enhancer will work for the next decade and beyond.
This booster uses a high-performance OTR Truck antenna, which extends from 17 inches to 45 inches tall, to ensure improved data speeds, voice quality, and streaming capabilities.
How weBoost Drive X OTR Fleet Works - Installation Diagram:
This booster features our top performing OTR Truck edition antenna, which extends from 17" to 45" in height. Utilizing this antenna ensures that, by delivering improved cellular coverage within vehicles, all fleet drivers have the capacity to be safe and protected out on the roads and to stay connected to their dispatch and fleet managers. Capable of reaching cell towers 33% farther than the weBoost Drive Sleek OTR, this innovative signal booster for vehicles delivers improved cell coverage and enhanced GPS tracking by preventing dropped calls, and improving streaming capabilities, data speeds, and voice quality for all fleet drivers.
This innovative booster is compatible with all US and Canadian carrier networks and performs well with all cellular-connected devices, including phones, and fleet tracking systems.
- Delivers up to 2.9 dBm in downlink power and up to 24.8 dBm in uplink power.
- This is weBoost's second most powerful cellular signal booster for vehicles; it has been designed specifically for use in all types of fleet vehicles.
- Thanks to the OTR truck edition antenna, this signal booster is capable of reaching towers up to 33% farther than the weBoost Sleek OTR signal booster.
- It delivers a new and safe era for all fleet drivers, including fleet vehicles Class 1-8, utility trucks, and delivery vans.
- Innovative design of the OTR Truck antenna, with its range of CB antenna mount options, reaches from 17 inches to 45 inches, making this a very versatile antenna for custom configuration to any fleet vehicle.
- This signal booster has been designed to boost signal strength for all in-vehicle cellular devices, like tablets, smartphones, routers, and tracking systems; and works with all major network carries in the United States and Canada.
- No longer will fleet drivers need to tolerate dropped calls and poor data speeds. This signal booster works in almost all environments and will improve overall streaming quality for multiple users within a vehicle.
- It does require professional installation. Kit includes a 12 V hardwire power supply for easy operation.
About the WeBoost Drive X OTR for Vehicle Fleets.
FCC certified in United States, this signal booster is one of weBoost's powerful in-vehicle cellular signal boosters for fleet vehicles. The booster comes complete with a Wilson Electronics tough, OTR omni-directional Truck antenna for all weather types; specifically designed to maximize the signal connection range in fleet vehicles. This rugged OTR Truck antenna keeps fleet drivers safe by enabling a 60% wider service range than similar boosters on the market today.
Fully complying with FCC certification of a maximum 50 dB system gain, the Drive X OTR Fleet cellular signal booster enhances all available cellular network signals up to 32 times. This means that fleet drivers utilizing this signal booster experience minimal (if any) dead zones, fewer dropped connections, faster uploads and downloads, and improved audio quality.
What is in the Box?
Your weBoost Drive X OTR Fleet cellular signal booster installation package comes complete with all components required for installation. The power supply for this signal booster is designed to be hardwired to your vehicle's battery. A variety of installation options are catered for, with the booster kit including a 3-way antenna mount, two mast extensions, a side exit adapter, cable adapter, antenna spring, and thread lock packets. Here's the list:
- Drive X booster (475021).
- Adjustable 17 inches trucker exterior antenna (304415).
- 2 Mast Extensions.
- Coax Cable Side-Exit Adapter.
- Antenna Spring.
- Cable Adapter.
- Thread Lock Packets.
- Slim low-profile interior Antenna (314401).
- Hardwire Power Supply (851111).
- Power supply (859913).
Who Can Benefit from Using This Signal Booster?
- Any fleet manager who requires real-time statistics and data on their fleet vehicles.
- Work crews and/or installers for utilities and telecommunications.
- Any fleet or delivery vans, including trucks and semi-trucks, RV’s, police cars and other government vehicles.
The weBoost Drive X OTR Fleet at a Glance.
This innovative cellular signal booster has been designed to cover multiple users and multiple devices in all types of commercial and government fleet vehicles, including RVs. Over-The-Road (OTR) multi-directional Truck antenna that comes included with this signal booster ensures high-speed data Internet and enhanced talk and text.
weBoost Product Features:
- This is a cellular signal booster that has been designed specifically for government and commercial fleets.
- It boosts multiple cellular devices for simultaneous users.
- It comes with an OTR Truck antennae with adjustable heights for maximum performance.
- This booster is weBoost's second most powerful signal booster.
Affordable and Reliable Fleet Connectivity.
weBoost's Drive X OTR Fleet signal booster delivers an innovative, new era in the area of in-vehicle signal boosting. Covering multiple devices for multiple users simultaneously, this booster optimizes cellular signals in all types of fleet vehicles, including utility trucks, delivery vans, and other classes of fleet vehicles.
When the Drive X OTR Fleet signal booster is paired with our powerful, top-performing Truck antenna, drivers are able to stay in contact with their fleet managers and dispatch personnel whether travelling in remote, rural locations or on interstates and city highways. Note that the antenna comes with hardware and 3-way mount for a choice of installation options.
Working with all major United States and Canadian carriers, this powerful signal booster is compatible with all cellular devices and phones and supports multiple users simultaneously.
5G Ready - weBoost Signal Boosters For The Next Decade And Beyond.
Reliable Cell Connectivity Ensures Improved Productivity, Security, and ROI:
- Improved cellular coverage means that signal-based GPS tracking systems and fleet tracking systems can be optimized to their full potential.
- Built-in encryption ensures that all transactions and data transfers are protected on cellular networks.
- This signal booster is FFC-approved and works with all cellular-connected devices on all major US and Canadian carriers.
Why weBoost is the Smart Choice:
- weBoost has become a renowned leader in cellular connectivity solutions for fleet vehicles, including all vehicle weight classes from 1 – 8. With more than 50 patents in innovative signal boosting technology, weBoost has sold well over 2 million products for boosting cellular signal coverage.
- weBoost's signal boosters ensure the safety of fleet drivers. In addition, our signal boosting products are hardwired for both extra reliability and the prevention of theft. Our cellular and GPS tracking improvements means that drivers and vehicles stay safe.
- Safety is paramount when it comes to our signal boosting products. Using a weBoost signal booster means drivers of fleet vehicles can feel secure in knowing they have continuous access to strong, reliable cellular signal in both urban and rural areas.
- ROI is increased when fleet vehicles have an installed signal booster. Improved on-time performances and reduced equipment costs means an increase in ROI. A weBoost signal boosting solution is a one-time purchase, with no monthly fees or subscriptions required.
- weBoost is proud that their signal boosting products are designed and assembled right here in United States. All fleet products come with a 60-day money-back guarantee and a 2-year warranty.
weBoost Drive X Fleet Installation and User Guide.
Specs. of weBoost 474021 Amplifier Model.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||6 V/ 2.5 A|
|Dimensions||6.25 x 4.5 x 1 in.|
|Weight||0.77 lbs (amplifier only).|
|Alternate Model # 's||WA474021, WA474021R, WA654021, 474021, 474021R, 654021|
|474021 (USA) UPC||810005962179.|
Note: Works with all Carriers in USA & Canada. If ordering to be shipped to Canada, Canadian version (654021) of this kit will be shipped.
Need car, truck, any fleet vehicle cell phone signal booster installer?
Call for FREE consultation: 1-855-846-2654. Or get started with professional car, truck, fleet vehicle cell signal booster installation service by providing details to help us prepare installation quote.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.