SureCall Force8 Industrial 5G Cell Signal Booster
5G Signal Booster DataSheet:
(Reload page if PDF does not load below at first)
5G Signal Booster User Guide:
(Reload page if PDF does not display below)
SureCall Force 8 Industrial Cell Phone Signal Booster Specification Sheet and User Guide should display above. SureCall's Force8 is the first bi-directional cell signal amplifier for the 5G network. Force-8 improves 5G cell service for the T-Mobile (600 MHz band) and AT&T (2.3 GHz band). Additionally, Force8 is a HetNet and HetGen solution that improves cell service for every US cellular network and all cellular generations including 2G, 3G and 4G LTE voice, text, and data signals. Therefore, it not only boosts 5G signals but it is also backward compatible to enhance 2G, 3G, 4G and LTE reception. The Force8 industrial grade cell phone signal booster is equipped SureCall Cloud powered by Sentry to allow remote access to make adjustments to the system anytime and anywhere via desktop or mobile application (iPhone | Android).
- First 5G signal booster that improves 5G service inside buildings for the T-Mobile (600 MHz) and AT&T (2.3 GHz) bands.
- Improves 3G and 4G LTE voice, text, and data signals for every US cell carrier.
- Eliminates dropped and missed calls in buildings up to 80,000-square-feet*.
- Built-in remote monitoring hardware allows cloud controlled adjustments to the booster anytime and anywhere via mobile SureCall Cloud app (iPhone | Android).
- Each band is independently configurable to function in the most challenging environments.
- Customizable kitting and multi-amplifier scalability provide the flexibility to accommodate any floor plan.
- Best-in-Industry three-year warranty.
Booster Kit Includes:
Force8 Industrial booster with built-in Sentry monitoring system, power supply, USB cable to set up Sentry software.
Additional Required Components:
- An outside antenna (such as SC-530W Yagi or SC-588W Omni antenna).
- Multiple indoor antennas (such as, omni-directional dome SC-522W, ultra thin dome SC-528W, or directional panel SC-548W).
- 5G cable splitter for multiple indoor antennas.
- Sufficient low loss 50 ohm cable for interior/exterior antenna connection.
- Lightning protector & grounded surge suppressor.
- Ethernet cable to connect the booster to your router (for Sentry monitoring).
Request professional installation that is required to install this kit for commercial and industrial in-building applications. Please wait, PDF should load in few seconds if not loaded already. If the PDF file does not display above, please check to ensure your browser supports PDF files.
*Performance and coverage area are dependent upon the strength of cell signal outside of the building and density of structure and materials inside of the building.