4G/LTE Cross-Polarized MIMO 7-10 dBi Panel Antenna
4G/LTE Cross-Polarized MIMO 7-10 dBi Panel Antenna
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: ANT129001AFC
- High Gain Directional Signal Enhancement.
- 4G/LTE Modems, Routers & Hotspots.
- Poor Signal Coverage Areas.
- Indoor or Outdoor Use.
- Home / Office / Commercial Installations.
- Cross-Polarized MIMO Elements for Improved Signal Quality & Performance.
- Wide Beamwidth for Easy Positioning.
- Weatherproof, Compact & Light-weight.
- N Female Connectors.
- Pole or Wall Mountable.
- Compatible with all 4G/LTE Networks.
- Compatible with most 4G/LTE Modems/Routers.
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
MIMO Panel Antenna is for pole, ceiling, or wall mount installations, with a gain up to 10 dBi.
- MIMO (LTE).
- Dual polarization (vertical/ horizontal) design.
- Wideband coverage (700 – 2700 MHz).
- Low VSWR.
- Aesthetically pleasing, low profile housing.
Looking to boost your streaming speeds? Nothing is more of a drag than starting your weekend TV binge and you’re stuck staring at a loading screen. If you’re experiencing weak signals in your area and you’re looking to boost your data speeds, this antenna is a great solution. It works to boost 4G/LTE networks like Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Canada, Telus, Rogers, and many more providers.
Designed to be durable under a large array of weather conditions, we have included an enhanced mounting bracket for your convenience. Each housing unit is lightweight and resistant to corrosion.
How it works.
- Two cross-polarized elements focus radio energy that then connects to cellular towers.
- Each element is separately fed and is focused at 45-degree angles.
- This creates MIMO connectivity.
- Must be pointed towards cell tower.
MIMO Antenna Radiation Patterns:
Tips for outdoor use.
- We suggest weather-proofing all outdoor connections for a successful application. Simply use a self-bonding silicone tape.
- To avoid lightning strike, it is best to use a lightning arrester. Please check your local fire codes to ensure proper use.
Other features include.
- Female Connectors.
- Mounting Kit.
- Durable Weatherproof Design.
- Works with most Networks.
- Compatible for both indoor and outdoor use.
- For installation, you will need to decide the location of your phone carriers nearest tower to point to, by using signal meter or putting your phone in test mode.
- Then find a wall or pole that will allow the antenna to be mounted as high as manageable.
- For optimal installation, point your antenna towards the cellular tower and away from large obstructions, like buildings and trees.
- Male adapters are available for purchase, if needed.
|Frequency Range||Includes all 3G & 4G/ LTE/ xLTE/ AWS frequencies used in USA/ Canada/ Mexico: 698-960 / 1710-2700MHz|
|Antenna Gain||7 / 10 dBi - frequency dependent|
|Beam Width Horizontal||70 / 75 degrees|
|Beam Width Vertical||75 / 60 degrees|
|Polarization||Vertical + Horizontal - 45 degrees|
|Max Input Power||50 W|
|Connector||N Female on 12 in (300 mm) RG58U coax lead - requires SMA to N extension cable for connection to the LAN-Cell|
|Material||Ivory ABS / Brass / Aluminum / Stainless Steel - RoHS compliant.|
|Operating Temperature||-40C to +60C|
|Dimensions||11.8 x 7.2 x 2.75 inches excluding mounting bracket|
|Weight||0.62 kg (1.5 lb) excluding mounting bracket|
|Mount||1.2 - 2.0 inch (30-50 mm) diameter pole (not included) U-bolts and incline/decline bracket included|
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.