5G Signal Meter and Spectrum Analyzer 50 KHz - 6.1 GHz
5G Signal Meter and Spectrum Analyzer 50 KHz - 6.1 GHz
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 114992145AFC
5G Spectrum Analyzer:
- Pocket size, light weight, rechargeable by USB.
- High capacity Battery for 16 hrs+ of continuous run.
- Solid aluminum metal case plus transport carry case.
- Upgraded firmware with lifetime free firmware revisions.
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes.
- Wide band coverage to all popular RF frequencies, starting at 50 Khz and going up to 6.1 GHz. This includes Cellular (including T-Mobile 5G 600 MHz, Band 71), HAM radio, all VHF and UHF, FM radio, GPS, Wi-Fi and WiMax, Bluetooth, etc.
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
5G Signal Meter and Spectrum Analyzer / Detector detects frequencies in the 50 KHz up to 6100 MHz (6.1 GHz) range. It thus covers practically all wireless technologies such as 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G, and WiFi. This affordable handheld scanner detects the distance, strength and direction of existing wifi & cell signals making it an effective tool for wi-fi & cell phone signal booster installations. Sorry we do not rent this model, but you can rent another kind signal spectrum analyzer which covers only 3G, 4G and LTE for $8 per day.
This RF Explorer 6G Combo Plus is delivered with upgraded firmware with lifetime free firmware revisions. Dramatically reduce the cost and implementation time of any wireless project with this low cost spectrum analyzer that is a powerful little tool covering a wide range of frequencies including all mobile & cellular frequency bands.
- Light weight and pocket size.
- Durable aluminum case.
- Detects distance, strength and direction of cell and WiFi signals.
- Calculates Max Hold, Peak Max, Overwrite, Normal and Averaging.
- Suitable for use outdoors and indoors with 128×64 backlit LCD screen to provide excellent visibility.
- Frequencies from 50 KHz to 6100 MHz (6.1 GHz) can be detected.
- Included whip telescoping external antenna can be attached via two SMA-female connectors.
- Connect any other cable or antenna fitted with SMA-male connectors.
- More than 16 hours runtime provided by high capacity Lithium Ion battery.
- Built-in battery recharges via Mini-USB 2.0 connector.
- Custom extensions and solutions can be developed via the open USB Communication protocol.
- Free, Open Source software available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS.
- Free, lifetime firmware upgrades.
- New features may be requested through the user community.
It has been designed for signal booster system installers to detect signal distance, strength and direction when installing and troubleshooting wireless systems e.g. weBoost, SureCall, HiBoost, and Wilson Pro signal booster systems by Wilson Electronics.
This unit has been designed to be intuitive and easy to use without having to read complicated manuals to understand its advanced functionality. Most of the intricacy typically found in full sized Spectrum Analyzers has been simplified with functionality that is automatically resolved by the firmware. Based on an integrated double balanced mixer and frequency synthesizer, the unit offers compact size, high performance and low consumption, all at a low cost.
Two SMA connectors are provided for the two antennas included - Left connector: 0.05 – 960MHz. Right connector: 240 – 6100MHz. It also has Wifi Analyzer for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands.
6G Combo+ with Slim Spectrum Analyzer.
It is a powerful Spectrum Analyzer that easily covers the 50KHz to 6.1GHz range with no limitations or gaps. With its shiny varnished paint and robust metallic body, this slim design comes with greater internal battery capacity and a USB connector conveniently located on the side. This RF Explorer 6G Combo+ (this model listing for purchase) easily outshines the standard 6G Combo model (not this one).
Notable Features of the RF Explorer 6G Combo+:
- Selectable attenuator and LNA internal amplifier deliver added power range handling.
- Up to 6.1GHz: High frequency support covers all ranges with no gaps.
- From 50KHz: Low frequency support covers MF, LF, HF, UHF and VHF.
- SET and HELP buttons deliver improved user interface.
- Just 2-clicks to PRESET configuration.
- USB rechargeable, this device comes with a high capacity internal lithium battery, delivering 10+ hours of continuous run.
- Utilize Hold and Peak Max with the Spectrum Analyzer mode, with Averaging, Overwrite, and Normal modes.
- This device is the perfect choice for HAM bands.
- With top-quality varnished paint, the 6G Combo+ is extremely lightweight.
- Comes in a solid metal case and it is just pocket size.
- API libraries, and multi-platform Linux/Windows/MacOS Open-Source software.
More about this Spectrum Analyzer.
With its great sensitivity, small size, and robust design, this Spectrum Analyzer is the perfect handheld instrument for taking with you for measuring both indoors and outdoors. This handy little device has many applications, including:
- Detecting super-sensitive signal radiation.
- Identifying signal interference.
- Detecting signal leakage.
- Tuning setups.
- Locating hidden bugs.
More ways it can work.
Connect to your computer and the Spectrum analyzer can be managed by free downloadable software, delivering impressive high-res graphics, reply features, and data storage.
- Frequency Band: Right Connector 240 – 6100MHz; Left Connector 0.05 – 960MHz.
- 2 – 960MHz frequency span in one sweep.
- 60dB and 30dB Internal Selectable Attenuators.
- 25dB gain Internal Selectable LNA.
- 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands have Wi-Fi Analyzer.
- Amazing outdoor visibility with 128 x 64 - pixel graphics LCD.
- Backlight provides perfect indoor visibility.
- Rechargeable internal battery (Lithium-Ion 1800 A/H).
- Standard SMA connectors (50 ohms).
- Comes with wideband dual-band telescopic antenna (144/433 MHz), 2.4/5GHz dual-band antenna, and UHF rubber duck 400-900MHz articulated antenna.
- 0.5dBm Amplitude Resolution.
- 125dBm – 10dBm Dynamic range.
- Input power: +30dBm Absolute Maximum.
- 125dBm (typical LNA) average noise level.
- +-1.0ppm typical accuracy and frequency stability
- +-3dBm typical accuracy and amplitude stability.
- 1Khz frequency resolution.
- Automatic resolution bandwidth of 2.6Khz to 600Khz RBW.
- MacOS X. Linux and Windows support included.
It can be used for:
- TV and DTV, FM, RFID, ISM, 4G/5G, GSM, IoT, Bluetooth, and GPS.
- Analysis and fine tuning of Wi-Fi.
- EMC pre-testing.
- Interference hunting.
- RF device tuning, with the Signal Generator operating as Tracking.
What is in the Box?
- Spectrum Analyzer.
- Dual band Telescopic antenna - 144/430MHz.
- USB Mini cable.
- Dual band antenna – 5 and 2.4 GHz.
- UHF Antenna – 400 to 900 Mhz.
- EVA case.
- Fully compliant with FCC and CE Regulations.
- EN/IEC61000 and EN/IEC61236 certified.
Sorry, we have had too many instances of returns after use when no longer needed. Therefore, units that are operating as intended may not be returned for refund. Faulty units will only be exchanged under manufacturers warranty. Sorry, we do not rent this RF signal detector, it must be purchased outright.
Frequencies that can be detected by this signal meter are listed below.
|535 Kilohertz to 1.7 Megahertz||AM radio|
|5.9 to 26.1 MHz||Short wave radio|
|26.96 to 27.41 MHz||Citizens band radio (CB)|
|40 MHz||Alarm systems and Garage door openers|
|40 to 50 and 900 MHz||Newer Cordless phones|
|49 MHz||Baby monitors|
|50 to 54, 144 to 148, 216 to 220, 222 to 225 420 to 450, 902 to 928, 1240 to 1300, 2300 to 2310 and 2390 to 2450 MHz||Amateur radio (ham radio)|
|54 to 88 and 174 to 216 MHz||VHF television (channels 2–6, 7–13)|
|88 to 108 MHz||FM radio|
|108 to 117.975 and 1559 to 1610 MHz||Global Positioning Systems (GPS)|
|450 MHz to 6 GHz||Sub-6 5G Frequencies (includes T-Mobile 5G 600 MHz Band 71)|
|462.5625 to 467.7125 MHz||Family band radio|
|470 to 698 MHz||UHF television (channels 14–51)|
|699 to 787 MHz||SMH Cellular blocks|
|814 to 894 MHz||CLR Cellular blocks|
|1710 to 1755 and 2110 to 2155 MHz||AWS Cellular blocks|
|1850 to 1995 MHz||PCS Cellular blocks|
|2290 to 2300 MHz||Deep Space Radio Communications|
|2305 to 2315 and 2350 to 2360 MHz||WCS Cellular blocks ("WiMax")|
|2400 to 2484 MHz||WiFi (802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth and older cordless phones|
|2496 to 2690 MHz||Cellular (BRS/EBS)|
Guaranteed for 2 years against defects in materials and/or workmanship. This warranty is void if any component or accessory is deemed to have been subjected to abuse, misuse, neglect, or mishandling that changes or damages the electronic or physical properties of the product.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this detect T-Mobile 600 MHz signals?
Yes, it can detect T-Mobile's Band 71 600 MHz 5G signal strength.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.