HiBoost Travel 3.0 Car Cell Phone Signal Booster | C30G-5S-BTW
HiBoost Travel 3.0 Car Cell Phone Signal Booster | C30G-5S-BTW
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: C30G-5S-BTW
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
HiBoost Travel 3.0 Car Signal Booster | C30G-5S-BTW
HiBoost Travel 3.0 Car 3G, 4G LTE, 5G Signal Booster (C30G5SBTW) amplifies 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G signals in cars and trucks. Supports all US carriers: Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint and all the rest. Supports all Canada carriers: Rogers Wireless, Telus Mobility, Bell Mobility, Freedom Mobile, and all the rest.
Compared to the Travel 2.0 version, the Travel 3.0 Car is designed with a high-powered amplifier, which ensures improved signal stability for calls, texts, and data, in cars or SUVs.
Introducing the Travel 3.0 Car cell phone signal booster kit - an upgrade from the successful Travel 4G 2.0. Designed with a high-powered amplifier and enhanced features, this booster ensures improved signal stability for calls, texts, and data, even in challenging areas. The durable metal construction provides impact protection, while the dual-sided silicone and hollow design enhances heat dissipation. Upgrade to Travel 3.0 Car for more stable and reliable on-the-road connectivity, with improved call quality and faster data speeds.
Best for passenger cars, vans, and SUVs.
Coverage for entire vehicles and multiple users.
Better stability with an upgraded amplifier.
All phones on all US carriers.
Networks : 3G, 4G LTE, 5G.
Coverage in cars, vans, and SUVs.
Max.Gain: 50 dB.
The HiBoost Travel 3.0 vehicle cell phone signal booster C30G-5S-BTW is a complete solution for those who need to improve their cell phone signal within a moving vehicle. As an ultrawide band signal booster, the HiBoost Travel signal booster can effectively improve cell phone signals of wireless networks giving noticeable results for data and voice, particularly in areas of weak signal strength.
Despite its industrial level construction and design and its strict comprehensive testing, the HiBoost Travel is surprisingly competitively priced and provides professional-level signal boosting to deliver lightning-fast data speeds and crystal-clear phone calls for users within a moving vehicle.
- Industrial level design and construction.
- Effective dissipation of heat to ensure the long life of the product.
- Industry-level metal construction makes the HiBoost Travel durable and strong.
- Low levels of interference between cell phone towers and your mobile devices.
- Full support for multiple simultaneous users.
- Generous three-year warranty.
- Certified by the IC and FCC.
What Is In The Box?
Within the HiBoost Travel kit you will find:
- The HiBoost Travel 3.0 cell phone signal booster.
- Full roof mounting kit, including a five-decibel magnetized antenna.
- Vehicle interior mounting kit including a patch antenna.
- Six-feet cable and DC electricity adapter.
The HiBoost Travel has been designed in accordance with strict engineering standards to improve cell phone signal reception within moving vehicles. Monitor the status of your HiBoost Travel signal boosting at any time and from any device by using the exclusive Signal Supervisor cloud-based cell phone app.
How This Product Works.
As with any HiBoost signal booster, the HiBoost Travel intercepts the signal from the closest cell phone tower and amplifies it, before retransmitting the signal to cell devices within the vehicle. As a wideband signal booster, all signals on any Canadian or United States telephone network can be fully accommodated.
Hints For A Professional Installation.
- Using the exclusive Signal Supervisor cell phone app will ensure an optimized professional installation. This app helps to identify the optimal outdoor location for the antenna and helps ensure the vertical distance between the two antennas.
- We recommend reading and understanding the user manual and gathering all materials, tools, and accessories that may be needed before starting the installation process.
- Before permanently installing any mounting equipment, undertake a soft installation to ensure that any potential installation problems are identified and resolved prior to the commencement of any permanent installation.
Before commencing the installation process, take the time to survey the area and plan the location of the antennas. The following steps will help you make a draft plan as to where the antennas will be mounted before beginning the permanent installation process.
- Indoor antenna should be mounted towards the front area of the car's dashboard, before being connected directly to the HiBoost Travel signal booster. Ensure that the patch is facing towards the area where the signal will need to be distributed.
- The magnetic outdoor antenna should be mounted on the vehicle's roof towards the rear of the vehicle, before being connected to the HiBoost Travel booster.
- Next, attach the booster to the DC electricity supply before turning it on.
Note that, when used for the first time, the HiBoost Travel in-car signal booster will display a blue flashing light for approximately 20 seconds as the equipment adjusts to the local cell phone network environment.
|Uplink Frequency Range
|LTE (A, B, C) 698-716 / LTE (C) 776–787 / CDMA 824-849 / PCS 1850-1915 / AWS 1710-1755 MHz.
|Downlink Frequency Range
|LTE (A, B, C) 728-746 / LTE (C) 746–757 / CDMA 869-894 / PCS 1930-1995 / AWS 2110-2155 MHz.
|50 Decibels (dB)
|Uplink 22 dBm (± 2 dBm) / Downlink 6 dBm (± 2 dBm)
|I/O Port Type
|RPSMA-K / SMA-Female
|6.5 x 4.7 x 1.9 in.
|2.6 lbs (amplifier only)
|Input DC12-24V, Output DC5V/3A
|Input DC12-24V, Output DC12V-24V/3A.
|-49 to 131 Degrees Fahrenheit
|-40 to 176 Degrees Fahrenheit
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.