RV 4G LTE Signal Booster weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 470410 (USA)
RV 4G LTE Signal Booster weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 470410 (USA)
Pay later with : No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470410
Note: This listing is for the USA version kit. We carry Canadian version, Drive 4G-X RV 470410F as well.
This listing is for Drive 4G-X RV (470410) with a sturdy outside antenna and desktop inside antenna for medium coverage area. Other Options:
- For boosting signal to a single cell device in RVs: Drive Sleek (470135) with aerodynamic exterior antenna.
- For boosting signal to a single cell device in RVs: Drive Sleek OTR (470235) with OTR Trucker antenna.
- For medium RV inside area coverage: Drive X RV (471410) with OTR and desktop antennas to cover medium area.
- For large RV inside area coverage: Drive Reach RV (470154-RV) with exterior tall antenna and interior Panel antenna.
- For largest RV inside area coverage: Connect RV 65 (471203) with Yagi & Panel antennas is most powerful for RVs for use while Stationary only.
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive 4G-X RV 4G LTE cell phone signal booster kit for RVs when moving/ in-motion OR parked. Drive 4GX RV signal amplifier kit is a multi-user cell booster for RVs with two country-specific configurations: Part # 470410 or wa470410 for this USA version. It boosts signal of multiple cell phones or cellular devices with SIM card, simultaneously.
All cellular devices being used in recreational vehicle will get simultaneous signal boost. Such devices can include smartphones, computer tablets, turbo sticks, internet sticks, air cards, mobile hotspots Mi-Fi, Jetpack, etc. This USA version works for all cellular service providers in USA such as AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Boost signal reception inside rec. vehicles with stronger connection to respective network's cell tower. Strong connection means fewer missed or dropped calls, fewer incoherent conversations, fewer Internet hang-ups or freezing / buffering. This is a new version replacement model of the discontinued models weBoost Wilson MobileMaxx 3G (460111) and Drive 3G-X (470111).
Enjoy clear voice conversations, instantaneous texting, and fast 3G + 4G LTE mobile internet downloads and uploads after installing this RV cell phone signal amplifier kit. weBoost Drive 4G-X RV kit is easy to install. It installs easily using DIY installation instructions included.
- Amplifies signal for quicker texting, clear talking, 3G and 4G LTE Internet surfing in RVs.
- Most powerful RV signal booster.
- Complete kit with all parts included and easy to install.
- Works on all cell service carriers and their cell phones/ devices.
- Maximum Gain Allowe by FCC for RV signal boosters: +50 dB.
Never experience dropped calls, bad or poor cell phone call quality, and slow mobile internet.
weBoost's most powerful 4G RV cell phone signal booster boosts 3G & 4G LTE signals for many people in a vehicle.
It is a professional grade signal amplifier kit that enhances cell signals wirelessly for up to 4 cellular devices including tablets, smartphones and Kindles. With a gain of up to +50 dB, it delivers a stronger signal, resulting in a clear connection from nearest cellular tower to your mobile network connected cell phone, tablet computer, etc.
weBoost has been solving cell phone reception problems for more than 4 decades with signal boosters that are FCC and IC certified. They improve weak signals in both the city and remote rural areas. This kit is DIY and very easy to install.
- Long Battery Life (stays connected so device doas not have to search for signal connection constantly).
- Upload & Download Faster.
- Improves Reception.
- Reliable Connection.
- More Bars.
- Increases Coverage.
- Dead Zones reduced or eliminated.
- Crystal Clear Voice.
- Eliminates Dropped Calls.
- Text Delivered Quickly.
Who will benefit?
If you require a reliable signal for voice & text, as well as a high-speed 4G LTE internet connection, this unit will provide you with extra reach when you're far away from cell towers.
This signal booster is perfect for people that need fast uploading and downloading of streaming apps like Netflix, YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, and other apps that are data-intensive.
It can be used for all major US carrier networks except Sprint LTE Plus. It supports 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz.
How does it Work?
It picks up existing weak signals with an omnidirectional high-gain exterior antenna. Then it amplifies that signal numerous times with Wilson Booster's patented SmarTech III technology. The boosted signals easily bypass all interior and exterior obstructions and provides signal directly inside typical RV cab area. Refer to Drive 4G-X RV Quick Installation Manual for signal booster installer guide.
Drive 4GX RV cell phone booster kit (item # 470410) includes:
- Drive 4G-X RV Wide band Cell Phone Amplifier/ Repeater.
- Inside 4G Desktop Antenna.
- Outside 4G Omni Antenna.
- 20 feet RG-6 Cable with Connectors Pre-installed.
- Fused Hardwire DC/DC Power Supply.
- AC Power Supply.
- 15 Sets of Cable Mounts.
- Cable Entry Cover.
- Installation Manual & Instructions.
Specs. of Amp Model # 460021 with Prod. # U470010 or 470010 & FCC ID PWO460021 and IC ID 4726A-460021.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||6V/ 2A|
|Dimensions||1.5 x 4.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Weight||1.16 lbs (amplifier only).|
|470410 (USA) UPC||811815024859|
This RV cell phone booster kit is easy to install with all required components and installation instructions included in the packaging.
Core Benefit: This weBoost Drive 4G-X RV kit is great for boosting cellular signal in any RV or motorhome for medium area coverage near desktop antenna.
Other Options for RV: This listing is for the Drive 4G-X RV (470410) with a sturdy weatherproof outside antenna and convenient desktop inside antenna. However, other RV cellular booster options available are:
- For boosting signal to a single cell device/ cell phone/ hotspot unit in RVs: weBoost Drive Sleek (470135) is great for tow vehicles. Its interior cell phone booster cradle helps boost reception to single cell phone or mobile hotspot placed inside the cradle. Cradle can be installed in RV driver's cabin or any other area of RV that has DC power source nearby. It has aerodynamic magnet mount or adhesive mount exterior antenna. For permanent installation in RVs in Motion and/or Stationary.
- For boosting signal to a single cell device/ cell phone/ hotspot unit in RVs: weBoost Drive Sleek OTR (470235) is great for tow vehicles. Its interior cell phone booster cradle helps boost reception to single cell phone or mobile hotspot placed inside the cradle. Cradle can be installed in RV driver's cabin or any other area of RV that has DC power source nearby. It has exterior tall OTR Trucker antenna providing better reception to the device in cradle. For permanent installation in RVs in Motion and/or Stationary.
- For medium RV inside area coverage: weBoost Drive X RV (471410) with tall trucker weatherproof exterior Antenna and interior desktop antenna to cover medium area which is ideal for Motorhomes and RVs. For permanent installation in RVs in Motion and/or Stationary.
- For large RV inside area coverage: weBoost Drive Reach RV (470154-RV) with enhanced capability of exterior tall antenna that is adjustable up to 45 inches. Its interior Panel directional antenna covers larger inside area which is ideal for big cabin vehicles such as RVs and Motor Homes. For permanent installation in RVs while in Motion and/or Stationary.
- For largest RV inside area coverage: This is the most powerful RV signal booster for temporary installation in all RVs while Stationary only. The weBoost Connect RV 65 (471203) has adjustable up to 25 ft. outside antenna mounting pole. Combined with its Yagi outside directional antenna and Panel inside antenna, it provides largest area inside coverage.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I mount the Drive 4G-X RV when no ladder is present?
Any horizontal pole should work. The size of the pole should be 1.5 to 2 inches in diameter since the mounting hardware will fit that size.
How much coverage can I expect on the Drive 4G-X RV?
This will solely depend on what the signal is like outside; the better signal is outside, the more coverage there will be inside the RV. When the signal is weaker, there will not be as much coverage and you may need to be closer to the inside antenna to receive an increase in signal. Very weak signals may not help you receive any signal at all, or may cause you to have your phone inches away to receive little signal. Other factors may be an issue that our Customer Support team will troubleshoot if there's an issue with receiving signal on the phone.
How far do the antennas have to be apart?
We recommend the antennas to be 12 to 15 ft. apart to avoid the issue of the antennas feeding back with each other (oscillation). When oscillation occurs, the unit powers down or shuts off if the feedback is too much as signified with a red and green blinking light or solid red light. You also need to make sure that inside antenna is pointed away from the outside antenna since that can also create feedback as well even though they are far enough apart.
Can the RG6 cable be extended to a further length?
Extending the RG6 is possible, but typically what is provided is sufficient for most RV's and other vehicles. If extending the RG6 is needed, there may be some coverage loss since there will be more signal loss because of the signal having to travel farther to the booster. We don't recommend extending the RG58 coax as it will cause much more loss than the RG6.
Is there a better antenna that can be used besides the one that comes in the kit?
We don't recommend any other antennas as this antenna has been approved by the FCC for the RV at the moment.
Can the Drive 4G-X RV be used in a home or office as well as an RV?
Technically, yes, however it still can only use the antennas provided in the kit. The outside signal is going to be the most important factor in determining whether it will work for you. Keep in mind this unit is for an RV and will only boost a small area. You would need to check how strong the readings are outside before installing. A soft install would be a good idea to be sure that the booster is working for you before placing permanently. If successful, purchasing another set of inside of inside and outside antennas would help making the transition easier from RV to home or another application.
How do I connect my laptop?
The only way your laptop would likely benefit from the booster is either using the phone as a hotspot, or using a hotspot which your laptop can connect to. We are not able to boost WiFi frequencies. However, we can boost internet in the form of data from a cell tower.
We have a RV where is the best place to mount the antenna.
There are a few different places to mount the antenna, but the most popular place, is the ladder area.
Where can I find directions explaining how to wire the 12v dc power cord to a 12v outlet in my RV?
If you're looking for a DC solution, the 859913 would be the correct DC power supply that is used in the Drive 4G-X standard, if you're looking for a hardwire solution, the Drive 4G-X RV should come with one. If not, the 859923 should be the correct solution.
I just purchased the WEBOOST RV for my 38 foot class A motorhome. I'm considering mounting the outside antenna on the rear roof ladder rail at the top with a shorter 6 foot RG-6 cable to the booster mounted inside in the TV cabinet area. I would like to have the inside antenna located up front near the front TV/electronics area but that would require replacing the inside coax cable and I'm considering the use of a pre-made 50 foot LMR-400 type low-loss 50 ohm cable with SMA male and female connectors installed on opposite ends. Do you think this is a workable idea? I am familiar with RF transmitter and antenna installations, etc.
I think that would work just fine as long as you are familiar with the type of connectors you need. Sounds like a fun installation!
Will a WiFi ranger or wifi extender interfere with the 4G-X RV signal reception? Should there be any particular distance between the two antennas?
Yes, there typically should be 2 feet between two antennas as to not interfere with the unit or the antenna itself. WiFi does use signal which the antennas could pick up if they are close enough. If there's metal separating them or a thick wall between the units then it should be fine. Open air and close proximity could create an issue and that is why 2 ft. is required to isolate the antennas.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
SureCall Fusion Trek 3G 4G LTE 5G-E Vehicle Single Cell Booster US/Can
SureCall N-Range Vehicle Extended Range 1 Device Booster (US/Can)
SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 3G 4G LTE Car Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster (USA Only)