weBoost Drive Reach Marine Cell Phone Signal Booster
weBoost Drive Reach Marine Cell Phone Signal Booster
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470154-MARINE
Core Benefit: This weBoost Drive Reach Marine kit is the most powerful weBoost signal booster kit to date, combined with enhanced durability of marine antenna (sturdy and weatherproof) which is ideal for marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships to withstand extreme offshore weather conditions.
Note: Hardwire power supply, if needed, is available separately for purchase. Required, if your boat, yacht, ship does not have DC power socket. Or a boat, yacht, ship AC to DC converter may work as well.
Other Options: This listing is for the Drive Reach Marine (470154-MARINE) with marine exterior antenna plus interior slim antenna for small area up to 4 ft. coverage. We carry other antenna kitted versions as well:
- Marine Extreme edition: weBoost Drive Reach Marine Extreme (470154-MARINE-PANEL) with weatherproof exterior Marine Antenna and interior Panel directional antenna to cover larger area which is ideal for big cabin marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships.
- Standard car edition: weBoost Drive Reach (470154) with exterior mini-magnet mount antenna that looks low profile, and suitable for cars/ sedans. Its interior ultra slim antenna would suffice to cover small space typical within cars or sedans.
- Truck edition: weBoost Drive Reach OTR (470154-OTR) with tall antenna (adjustable from 17" to 45" with provided mast extensions) clears truck height 360 degrees. Its slim interior antenna would suffice and suitable for smaller cabin spaces in Over The Road (OTR) trucks.
- RV edition: weBoost Drive Reach RV (470154-RV) with enhanced capability of exterior tall antenna that is adjustable up to 45 inches to clear RV height 360 degrees. Its interior Panel directional antenna covers larger area which is ideal for big cabin vehicles such as RVs and Motor Homes.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive Reach Marine cell phone signal booster is for boaters who depend on reliable connectivity for staying safe on the waterways. As part of their next-generation cellular amplifiers, this cellular amplifier for marine crafts delivers a reliable 4G service on the water.
5G Ready - This weBoost booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
Priced at $549.99, this mobile reception amplifier is effective whether your boat is moored, or underway. With more than double the uplink power of similar mobile boosters, the weBoost Marine Drive Reach booster works effectively with all major carriers for both data and voice, dramatically improving cell signal between 2 and 5 feet around its internal antenna. The kit comes complete with a marine antenna and 20 feet of RG-58 coaxial cable. UPC: 697691007588.
List of parts included in this Marine kit:
- Installation guide for the weBoost Drive Reach.
- 460054 - weBoost Drive Reach cellular signal amplifier.
- 314419 - Low-profile inside antenna.
- 304420 - 2.5 x 9.88 in. Marine antenna with 1" x 14 threaded ferrule.
- 20 ft. of RG58 cable with SMA-Male connection (included in 304420).
- 970019 SMA Female To SMB Female Plug connector.
- 850012 - AC Power Supply.
- 314418 Mini-magnet omni-directional antenna (used for vehicles and is not required for boat installation).
- 850020 - Vehicle power supply: 5V/4.5A DC with pass-through 2.1A USB-A port.
- The Marine Drive Reach is weBoost’s most powerful 4G booster for offshore vehicles. Enhanced uplink power of this amplifier ensures that signal is reached from towers twice as far away as any other marine booster.
- Installation is a breeze with the snap-click connections for the SMB antenna.
- Included in the kit is 20 feet of white RG58 coaxial cable and a marine grade exterior antenna.
- Signal is boosted to provide between 2 and 5 feet of enhanced, reliable cell signal coverage around inside antenna.
- 3G and 4G LTE cell signal is boosted for multiple users on major carrier networks including T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, US Cellular, Sprint, and others; resulting in faster download speeds, improved reception, and fewer dropped calls.
Maximum Cell Signal Power for Boats and Other Marine Craft in Motion.
The weBoost Marine Drive Reach wireless cellular amplifier is part of Wilson Electronics' next-generation signal boosters for vehicles and marine craft. Boasting an industry-leading uplink power of 28.3 to 29.5 dB, this amplifier allows you to travel twice as far from cell towers than other boosters, yet still achieve a strong and reliable connection.
Now while boating on rivers, lakes, and coastal waters, you can reliably stay connected and achieve faster 4G data, with fewer undelivered texts, dropped calls, and missed email messages.
WeBoost Marine Drive Reach Booster Was Designed to Keep Boaters Safe on the Water.
There was a time when having a usable cell phone signal out on the water was a luxury, but today it is an absolutely vital component for water safety. The Marine Drive Reach booster is for anyone out on the water who needs strong, reliable cell phone connectivity, like:
- Vessels travelling in remote waterways with poor cell service.
- Boaters who require enhanced cell signal while underway.
- Boats that are unable to achieve a reliable signal in a specific area, like around the helm.
- Government agencies, such as Harbour Patrol, Fish and Wildlife Service, Sheriffs.
- Police Departments, and so on.
Simple Do-It-Yourself Installation.
Installing Marine Drive Reach is so easy that you can do-it-yourself; you don't need to engage professional installation help. You will, however, need access to a 1-inch x 14 threaded marine mount for omnidirectional marine antenna. This is not included in the kit. The marine antenna should be attached at a site allowing for a minimum of 15 feet separation from the inside antenna. This is to ensure that signal oscillation does not occur. The 20 feet of RG58 coaxial cable should be run to the booster unit, and secured to the hull or tower; with the inside antenna being mounted as close as possible to your cell phone. Finally, the antenna cables and 12 V power adapter should be attached to the booster.
Works with All Major Carriers.
If you need to boost voice calls and 3G and 4G LTE data while out on the water, this is an ideal signal boosting solution. It will broadcast boosted signal in the boat's cabin around interior antenna, allowing you to use multiple mobile devices at the same time. Major wireless carriers supported include AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and all other carriers. This booster operates on common 3G/4G cellular frequencies:
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2 and 25.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13 and 17.
Specifications of Amplifier Model 460054 w/Product # U460054.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||5V/ 4.5A|
|Dimensions||6 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches (amplifier)|
|Weight||1.80 (amplifier only)|
|470154-MARINE (USA) UPC||697691004198|
Note: This is a custom kitted weBoost Drive Reach cell phone signal booster kit (Drive Reach Marine). Therefore, the data sheet and user guide will not reflect reference to added antenna and related parts in this particular kit. Please call us for details or assistance with installation. Thank you.
This weBoost Drive Reach Marine kit is the most powerful weBoost signal booster kit to date, combined with enhanced durability of marine antenna (sturdy and weatherproof) which is ideal for marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships to withstand extreme offshore weather conditions.
This listing is for the Drive Reach Marine (470154MARINE) with marine exterior antenna plus interior slim antenna for small area up to 4 ft. coverage. We carry other antenna kitted versions as well:
- Marine Extreme edition: Drive Reach Marine Extreme with weatherproof exterior Marine Antenna and interior Panel directional antenna to cover larger area which is ideal for big cabin marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships.
- Standard car edition: Drive Reach with exterior mini-magnet mount antenna that looks low profile, and suitable for cars/ sedans. Its interior ultra slim antenna would suffice to cover small space typical within cars or sedans.
- Truck edition: Drive Reach OTR with tall antenna (adjustable from 17" to 45" with provided mast extensions) clears truck height 360 degrees. Its slim interior antenna would suffice and suitable for smaller cabin spaces in Over The Road (OTR) trucks.
- RV edition: Drive Reach RV with enhanced capability of exterior tall antenna that is adjustable up to 45 inches to clear RV height 360 degrees. Its interior Panel directional antenna covers larger area which is ideal for big cabin vehicles such as RVs and Motor Homes.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I purchase a portable battery to power the unit so I can use it at campsite.
Sorry, we don't sell any portable batteries, but you could purchase one from a third party company that has a 12V cigarette lighter port. We do sell AC to DC converter but that would help only if you have 110V or 120V regular wall electrical outlet jack for the two prongs in our AC to DC adapter: (scroll down to bottom and choose 3 Amp max power transfer)
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.
Shakespeare Stream Marine Cellular Booster for Small Open Boats
Shakespeare Super Halo 3G 4G LTE RV Marine Cellular Booster
weBoost Drive Reach Extreme Marine Cell Phone Booster