weBoost Drive Reach OTR Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster (USA)
weBoost Drive Reach OTR Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster (USA)
Pay later with : No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470154-OTR-AFC
Core Benefit: This weBoost Drive Reach OTR kit is the most powerful weBoost signal booster kit to date, combined with enhanced capability of taller antenna (adjustable from 17 inches to 45 inches with provided mast extensions) which is ideal for Over The Road (OTR) trucks.
Other Options: This listing is for the Drive Reach OTR (470154-OTR) with trucker antenna for better reception in any truck cabin. We carry other antenna kitted versions as well:
- Standard car edition: weBoost Drive Reach (470154) with exterior mini-magnet mount antenna that looks low profile, and suitable for cars/ sedans. Its interior ultra slim antenna would suffice to cover small space typical within cars or sedans.
- RV edition: weBoost Drive Reach RV (470154-RV) with enhanced capability of exterior tall antenna that is adjustable up to 45 inches and clear RV height 360 degrees. Its interior Panel directional antenna covers larger area which is ideal for big cabin vehicles such as RVs and Motor Homes.
- Marine edition: weBoost Drive Reach Marine (470154-MARINE) with weatherproof Marine Antenna is sturdier and more suitable for marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships to withstand extreme offshore weather conditions. Its interior slim antenna is for small area up to 4 ft. coverage.
- Marine Extreme edition: weBoost Drive Reach Marine Extreme (470154-MARINE-PANEL) with weatherproof exterior Marine Antenna and interior Panel directional antenna to cover larger area which is ideal for big cabin marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships.
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive Reach OTR Truck cell phone signal booster (470154-OTR-AFC) is for commercial truckers. Trucking company drivers depend on reliable connectivity for staying safe on the roads. This powerful signal booster is part of Wilson Electronics’ next-generation "Drive Reach" cellular amplifier for trucks, delivering a strong and reliable 4G service on the road.
5G Ready - This weBoost booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
Priced at $549.99, the Drive Reach signal booster for trucks is weBoost’s most powerful mobile booster. With more than double the uplink power of similar mobile boosters, the Drive Reach booster amplifies signal to multiple phones within the same vehicle.
When purchasing the weBoost Drive Reach OTR Trucker Cellular Signal Booster, you can choose an antenna mast-height of 17 inches, 32 inches, or 45 inches. An advantage of the high antenna that comes with this kit is that its height can be adjusted up to 45 inches such that it can clear the truck so that it can get full 360 degrees range.
The coaxial cable comes attached with antenna for installation ease. Antenna can be mounted to an existing mount such as a CB mount if you have that available, or something similar where the threads can go through and be attached to the mount. It does not need to be grounded because grounding is built-in. It works effectively for both data and voice for all major carriers in USA including Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, AT&T Wireless and Sprint.
List of parts included in this OTR Kit:
- Installation guide for the weBoost Drive Reach.
- 460054 - weBoost Drive Reach OTR cellular amplifier with mounting bracket and heat sink.
- 314419 - Inside antenna, low-profile.
- 304415 - Wilson 4G OTR truck edition antenna complete with 15 feet of RG58 attached cable.
- 2 x antenna mast extensions, Wilson 4G OTR.
- 901104 - Wilson 4G OTR 3-way mount antenna and hardware.
- Wilson 4G OTR antenna spring.
- Wilson 4G OTR antenna cable side exit adapter.
- 850020 - Vehicle power supply: 5V/4.5A DC with pass-through 2.1A USB-A port.
- Velcro strip and alcohol prep pad to assist in mounting the inside antenna.
- 2 x antenna thread lock tubes.
- 970030 - Connector, SMA-male to SMB-female.
- 314418 - Mini-magnet omnidirectional antenna (Backup item - This is a car antenna that is not needed in truck setups).
Hardwire power supply, if needed, is available separately for purchase.
- The Drive Reach is weBoost’s strongest 4G commercial truck signal booster. Enhanced uplink power of this amplifier ensures that signal is reached from mobile towers twice as far away as very few other auto mobile amplifiers do.
- With the Wilson Electronics modular trucker antenna, you can choose one of two mounts: Either side-exit cable or spring-mount, and you have a choice of antenna mast-height of 17 inches, 32 inches, or 45 inches.
- Installation is a breeze with the snap-click connections for the SMB antenna.
- To make installation easier, the kit includes optional screw holes and a mounting or placement bracket with nonslip Velcro fasteners. It easily installs in your trunk, under a seat, or in another well-ventilated position.
- Signal is boosted for multiple users at the same time, on all major networks and carriers in USA, including AT&T, Sprint, US Cellular, T Mobile, and Verizon. The result is faster download speeds, fewer dropped calls, and improved reception.
- 3G and 4G LTE services are boosted for data, voice, and text.
Maximum Cellular Signal Power for Commercial Trucks.
The weBoost Drive Reach OTR cell signal booster is part of Wilson Electronics’ next-generation signal boosters for commercial trucks. Boasting technologically-leading uplink power of 28.3 to 29.5 dB, this amplifier allows truckers to travel as much as two times as far from cell towers than other boosters, yet still achieve a strong and reliable connection.
Now, truckers who travel long distances can reliably stay connected and achieve faster 4G data, with fewer undelivered texts, missed messages and emails, and dropped calls. It is not that long ago that having a usable cell phone signal out on the road was a luxury, but today it has become a vital part of road safety.
Quick and Easy Installation.
Wilson Electronics has ensured that installation of the weBoost Drive Reach OTR signal booster in your truck or commercial vehicle is fast and easy by using "plug-in-and-click" SMB connectors when inserting the cables for antenna. In addition, there's a Velcro attachment to ensure that the bracket for mounting stays firmly attached to a floor with carpet. Alternatively, you can use the screws to mount the booster in any open and well-ventilated place in your truck, such as in a cargo well or under your truck's seat.
Simple DIY Installation.
Installation of the weBoost Drive Reach Signal Booster was designed to be quick and easy. The good news is that you don't require professional help to install this booster: It will take you around 30 minutes to install it yourself. Please see instructions below on how to access easy-to-follow installation guide.
Designed to Keep Truckers Safe on the Road.
Truckers on long hauls can now stay connected with the most powerful and reliable cell signal. This cellular amplifying kit keeps data moving at high speed when trucks are very long way from cell phone towers or in areas prone to obstructions and weak cell phone service. No longer must truckers experience calls dropping out, texts going undelivered, and missed messages and emails while out on the road.
This Over The Road (OTR) cell phone signal booster kit is designed for commercial vehicle drivers and truck drivers who depend on strong and reliable mobile connectivity wherever they go, whether they are in a large city, or out on a remote highway.
How the weBoost Drive Reach Signal Booster Works.
The innovative, patented technology of Wilson Electronics ensures that the Drive Reach OTR amplifier receives the weak or inconsistent outside wireless signal, amplifies it, and then rebroadcasts it inside your vehicle cabin. Now truckers can travel much further away from cell towers, yet still stay reliably connected.
Works with Every Major Carrier's Connectivity Device In Commercial Trucks.
If you need to boost voice calls and 3G and 4G LTE data while out on the road, this signal booster is an ideal solution for you. This booster will broadcast boosted signal throughout your truck, allowing you to use multiple mobile devices at the same time. Major carriers supported include US Cellular, Sprint, T Mobile, AT-T, and Verizon, and most other carriers. This booster runs on common 3G/4G cellular frequencies:
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2 and 25.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13 and 17.
Specifications of Amplifier Model 460054 w/Product # U460054.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||5V/ 4.5A|
|Dimensions||6 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches (amplifier)|
|Weight||1.80 (amplifier only)|
|470154-OTR (USA) UPC||697691004181|
Due to popular demand of a lower cost truck signal booster, SignalBooster.com has introduced this newest version of Wilson 470154 Drive Reach, the weBoost 470154 Drive Reach OTR Signal Booster Kit. This signal booster has been specifically designed for over-the-road trucks like large commercial vehicles, delivery trucks, and so on, to ensure that truckers have the ability to stay in touch when hauling freight and travelling long distances.
This signal booster kit from SignalBooster.com comes complete with a weBoost Drive Reach (470154) cell phone signal booster for vehicles, plus you receive the powerful new Wilson 4G OTR (304415) trucker antenna. Truckers are typically dependent on cell towers and subjected to physical barriers that stand in their signal path, but with this trucker antenna you will be able to text and talk without interruption, stream video content and music, and keep your data driven apps running. The weBoost Reach OTR Trucker Cell Signal Booster will capture your carriers cellular signal and amplify that signal to enable drivers to stay connected wherever they may be.
Made by Wilson Electronics, the weBoost Reach mobile cell signal booster supports T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, US Cellular, and other carriers in United States using 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequency bands.
List of benefits of the weBoost Reach OTR Trucker Cell Signal Kit:
- Included in this signal booster kit is the new Wilson modular OTR trucker antenna and a bonus Wilson Mini mag. mount antenna.
- This Wilson Drive Reach signal kit is the most cost-effective vehicle signal booster for truckers.
- The Drive Reach is FCC Certified to 2014 thru 2019 specifications.
- Truckers will have access to a reliable and strong 3G/4G data connection.
- A strong 4G cell signal is created between 2 and 5 feet from the internal broadcast antenna.
- 3G and 4G voice and data are boosted for all major North American carriers.
- With extended cellular range, truckers experience clearer voice calls and fewer dropped calls.
- Extended battery life for cellular devices.
- This Wilson OTR kit comes complete with all the necessary components for self-installation.
- US based sales, customer service, and technical support.
Who Can Benefit from the weBoost OTR Signal Booster?
It really doesn't matter where you're driving, you can still experience dropped calls. Even when driving around towns and cities and other populated areas, cellphone signal can be patchy or even non-existent. With this Wilson Electronics OTR Signal Booster, there should be no more dropped calls or lost data connections as long as there's at least a faint signal outside the truck which its tall OTR antenna can catch. Your calls should stay connected to cell towers, your coverage area will be increased, and your data applications should continue running strong and fast on all your devices.
Many truckers find themselves travelling in weak signal areas, with little or no usable cell signal. It is so important that truckers can achieve good, continuous, and reliable communications with their business associates, family and friends while travelling long distances hauling freight. That is what truckers get with this cellular amplifier.
Supported Carriers and Carrier Frequencies:
As a 5-band signal booster, this mobile amplifier has been designed to work with all United States wireless carriers, supporting:
- 4G: Verizon LTE.
- 4G: T-Mobile LTE.
- 4G: AT&T LTE.
- 3G: North American carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile, US cellular, Sprint, and Verizon.
Supports the following carrier frequencies:
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2 and 25.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, and 17.
This wireless amplifier has been designed to operate inside a vehicle, typically a truck, and it communicates wirelessly with your phone; meaning it doesn't need direct connection and your phone doesn’t need to sit in a cradle. Because the weBoost OTR is a wireless signal booster, it is capable of supporting multiple data devices and phones at the same time. The inside coverage area of this cellphone amplifier will depend on the existing external signal strength, so if you have a week external signal it may be necessary to keep your phone quite close to the inside antenna to access the boosted signal.
Depending on the external signal strength, the interior antenna will broadcast between 2 and 4 feet. Smart Tip: We suggest using a Bluetooth headset, allowing your cell phone to remain near the inside antenna.
Note: This is a custom kitted weBoost Drive Reach cell phone signal booster kit (Drive Reach OTR Truck). Therefore, the data sheet and user guide will not reflect reference to added antenna and related parts in this particular kit. Please call us for details or assistance with installation. Thank you.
This weBoost Drive Reach OTR kit is the most powerful weBoost signal booster kit to date, combined with enhanced capability of taller antenna (adjustable from 17 inches to 45 inches with provided mast extensions) which is ideal for Over The Road (OTR) trucks.
This listing is for the Drive Reach OTR (470154OTR) with trucker antenna for better reception in any truck cabin. We carry other antenna kitted versions as well:
- Standard car edition: Drive Reach with exterior mini-magnet mount antenna that looks low profile, and suitable for cars/ sedans. Its interior ultra slim antenna would suffice to cover small space typical within cars or sedans.
- RV edition: Drive Reach RV with enhanced capability of exterior tall antenna that is adjustable up to 45 inches and clear RV height 360 degrees. Its interior Panel directional antenna covers larger area which is ideal for big cabin vehicles such as RVs and Motor Homes.
- Marine edition: Drive Reach Marine with weatherproof Marine Antenna is sturdier and more suitable for marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships to withstand extreme offshore weather conditions. Its interior slim antenna is for small area up to 4 ft. coverage.
- Marine Extreme edition: Drive Reach Marine Extreme with weatherproof exterior Marine Antenna and interior Panel directional antenna to cover larger area which is ideal for big cabin marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Wilson weBoost Drive Sleek OTR Truck Cell Booster | 470235 (USA)