weBoost Drive Reach RV Cell Phone Signal booster | 470354
weBoost Drive Reach RV Cell Phone Signal booster | 470354
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470354
This listing is for the Drive Reach RV (470354) with Desktop interior antenna and adjustable 7.5 inches to 20.5 inches exterior antenna. We carry other antenna kitted version, the Drive Reach RV Extreme with enhanced capability of exterior taller antenna that is adjustable from 17 inches up to 45 inches to clear RV height 360 degrees. Its interior Panel directional antenna covers larger area which is ideal for big RVs, Trailers and Motor Homes.
Note: Hardwire power supply, if needed, is available separately for purchase. Required, if your RV trailer or Motorhome does not have spare DC power socket, nor AC power outlet.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive Reach RV cell phone signal booster box kit with convenient Desktop Antenna and adjustable 7.5 inches to 20.5 inches exterior antenna. It is an extremely versatile in-vehicle cellular amplifier. It is designed to boost signal while RV is parked or out on the road. This is a multi-user signal booster developed specifically for use with all classes of RV and towable trailers.
5G Ready - This weBoost booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
The kit comes complete with vehicle interior desktop antenna, exterior height adjustable antenna, and a state-of-the-art signal booster. With more uplink and downlink power, Drive Reach RV reaches farther than the Drive X RV to pick up existing mobile signal.
With 50 dB max gain, this innovative RV cellular booster delivers the strongest and most reliable cell signal on all available network speeds.
Users of the Drive Reach RV signal booster experience faster data speeds, uninterrupted texts, better voice quality, better streaming, fewer dropped calls, and improved hotspot capabilities, whether parked or out on the road.
The weBoost Drive Reach RV is fully compatible with all cellular-connected tablets, cell phones, hotspots, and other cell devices on all major US mobile carriers including AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, and T-Mobile. As with all of weBoost's signal boosters, the Drive Reach RV is fully FCC-compliant and comes with a 2-year warranty.
About External Antenna.
- The modular design of the outside antenna can be custom set up to receive optimal signal reception.
- The durable, all-weather, all-terrain, external antenna is very easy to install.
- External antenna of the weBoost Drive Reach RV signal booster fully complies with current US Military and NEMA IP66 standards.
- This antenna is capable of enduring the harshest weather conditions, like hail, wind, rain, dirt, dust, and more.
- The kit includes 25 ft. of RG-6 low-loss cable, which means there's plenty of room to move when placing external antenna, even on the largest RVs.
- The mounting hardware and side-exit adapter ensure that external antenna fits universal exterior RV ladder poles and CB antenna mounts.
Strong Cellular Signal When Needed.
This powerful signal booster has been specifically designed to fit all RVs and motorhomes, especially Class A and Class C vehicles, in addition to trailers and towables. All drivers depend on having access to strong and reliable cellular signal when in campsites or out on rural or remote roads, and the Drive Reach RV delivers.
With the Drive Reach RV, cellular signal is simultaneously boosted on all carrier networks for cellular devices and multiple phones, which means that potential users of the weBoost Drive Reach RV signal booster might include:
- RVs, Class A and Class C - in addition to trailers and towables.
- Basically, this innovative signal boost is ideal for anyone who goes camping or takes long road trips, including weekend and summertime RV'ers who travel to remote locations.
- Remote workers who travel and live in their vans and campers.
- Hunters and outdoorsmen who camp away from home for extended periods of time.
Notable Features of the weBoost Drive Reach RV Signal Booster.
- Most Powerful weBoost Drive Signal Booster: The Drive Reach RV actively boosts signal for faster data speeds, better voice quality, fewer dropped calls, improved audio and video streaming, and increased hotspot capabilities while out on the road or parked in remote areas.
- Easy, User-Friendly Installation: Your kit comes complete with all components required for easy installation, including a 12 VAC power cord and step-by-step instruction manual.
- Carrier Compatibility: Due to the multi-user functionality of the Drive Reach RV, every passenger has access to strong cellular signals from all major US networks and carriers including T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, US Cellular, and more.
- Cellular Coverage for Motorized and Towable RVs: This signal booster comes with an omnidirectional 7.5 inch antenna, mast extension, ladder mount, and side exit adapter, to ensure easy access to enhanced signal coverage.
- All-Weather, All-Terrain, Tough External Antenna: Outside antenna is fully compliant with all US Military and NEMA IP 66 standards, which means it is protected from water, oil, and dust, and is capable of withstanding extreme shaking.
- FCC Approved: The Drive Reach RV is FCC-approved and will not harm or interrupt any carriers' signals to, or from the cell tower.
- 5G Ready: weBoost's signal boosters will still be relevant and working for the next decade, and well beyond.
- A Signal Booster that is Proudly American: weBoost's signal boosters are designed, manufactured, and tested in USA.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: This signal booster comes complete with a SignalBooster.com 60-day money-back guarantee. It also has a 2-year weBoost manufacturer's warranty, with help available through a U.S.-based customer service centre.
- Band 2 1900 MHz.
- Band 4 1700/2100 MHz.
- Band 5 850 MHz.
- Band 12/17 700 MHz.
- Band 13 700 MHz.
- Cellular signal is boosted in RVs while in motion or when parked.
- External antenna fits universal CB mounts – 3/8-24 thread.
- Modular antenna is designed for optimal positioning on vehicle.
- Antenna's spring base provides protection from low branches and wind.
- This signal booster works with all cellular devices and all phones on all carrier networks.
What is in the Box?
The weBoost Drive Reach RV kit includes everything required for easy installation:
- Drive Reach RV Amplifier Main Unit (Red).
- Booster Mounting Bracket.
- Outside Antenna with 13 inches Mast Extension (311230).
- Desktop Inside Antenna (311235).
- Antenna Spring.
- Ladder Mount for External Antenna.
- 25 feet Black RG-6 Black Cable Extension (950625).
- Cable Side Exit Adapter.
- AC/DC Wall Power Supply (850012).
- Antenna Ladder Mount Bracket.
- Cable Routing Accessories.
- 1 set of 15 Coax Cable Tie-Downs.
- Thread Locker.
- Installation Guide.
How Does It Work?
Signal Is Received: A voice and data signal is captured by the powerful antenna, which delivers it to the booster.
Signal Is Boosted: The signal is amplified by the booster, which serves as a relay between your cellular device and the nearest cell tower.
Signal Is Broadcast: Your devices now have access to the stronger signal, with data and calls being fed through the booster back to the network.
- The weBoost Drive Reach RV signal booster is fully compliant with all US Military and NEMA IP66 durability standards. Its outside antenna is protected from low tree branches, high winds, dirt, rain, dust, and more.
- The modular external antenna is height adjustable up to 20 inches for RVs, and comes with mast extension, spring, and mount.
- Because this signal boost system is compatible with all network carriers and all cellular devices, every passenger will have access to improved cellular signal on any connected device.
- It is 5G ready. This signal boost will boost cellular signal for many years to come.
- With its all-terrain, all-weather, tough outside antenna that complies with current US military and NEMA IP66 standards, this signal booster can withstand the harshest conditions.
- Featuring 50 dB maximum gain, the Drive Reach RV signal booster has optimal range and can pick up cellular signal 74% further away than the Drive X RV.
- This is a user-friendly signal booster and can easily be installed in almost all RVs. The 25 foot low-loss cable is enough to fit even the largest RV, and the ladder mount antenna is easy to install and adjust. It has a mast extension from 7.5 inches to 20.5 inches.
The weBoost Drive Reach RV signal booster is easily the best signal booster for RV'ers who rely on powerful cellular phone signal for multiple users and devices in remote locations.
Specifications of Amplifier Model 460054 w/Product # U460054.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||5V/ 4.5A|
|Dimensions||6 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches (amplifier)|
|Weight||1.80 (amplifier only)|
|Downloadable Content||Drive Reach RV Brochure | Drive Reach RV Data Sheet | Drive Reach RV Installation Guide|
This listing is for the Drive Reach RV with Desktop interior antenna and Tall adjustable 7.5 inches to 20.5 inches exterior antenna. We carry other antenna kitted versions as well:
- RV Extreme edition: Drive Reach RV Extreme with adjustable 17 inches to 45 inches exterior antenna, and a more powerful interior Panel antenna for large coverage space inside RVs.
- Standard car edition: Drive Reach with exterior mini-magnet mount antenna that looks low profile, and suitable for cars/ sedans. Its interior ultra slim antenna would suffice to cover small space typical within cars or sedans.
- Truck edition: Drive Reach OTR with tall antenna (adjustable from 17" to 45" with provided mast extensions) to clear truck height. Its slim interior antenna would suffice and be more suitable for smaller cabin spaces in Over The Road (OTR) trucks.
- Marine edition: Drive Reach Marine with weatherproof Marine Antenna is sturdier and more suitable for marine vessels such as boats, yachts, ships to withstand extreme offshore weather conditions. Its interior slim antenna is for small area up to 4 ft. coverage.
- Marine Extreme edition: Drive Reach Marine Extreme with weatherproof exterior Marine Antenna and interior Panel directional antenna to cover larger area which is ideal for big cabin marine vessels such as large boats, yachts, ships.
Video: weBoost Drive Reach RV.
What is the Drive Reach RV?
Drive Reach RV is a Cell Signal Booster for RVs, Campers and Trailers. Stay connected on every adventure. The new Drive Reach RV by weBoost is weBoost's most powerful, multi-user cell signal booster available for when you're on the road as well as when parked. With the Drive Reach RV, you and your crew can experience fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, faster network speeds, improved audio and data streaming and greater hotspot capability throughout North America.
About Signals and Antennas.
The Drive Reach RV uses an outside antenna to pick up a cell signal. The signal is passed along to the booster, where it is amplified. This boosted signal then goes to the in-vehicle antenna, where it is broadcast to your device. With the latest technology, you can always make the most of existing cell signal, even in remote locations where cell signal towers are few and far between. The Drive Reach RV can reach cell signals up to 74 percent farther away than weBoost's next most powerful RV booster. The new Drive Reach RV also stands out due to its proprietary design. Its outside antenna exceeds military and NEMA standards, meaning it is tough enough to withstand even the harshest conditions. Its inside antenna is slim enough to tuck away on a countertop or table. Meanwhile, the booster itself can be hidden inside a cupboard or under a seat.
The Drive Reach RV also comes with everything you need right out of the box. It is easily installed in about 30 minutes. Included ladder mount is fast and easy to install. Modular mast extensions help ensure that antenna is tall enough to avoid interference from other devices while staying below height restrictions.
American designed, assembled and tested.
Not only does the Drive Reach RV look great and install easy, but every weBoost product is also backed by our two-year manufacturer warranty. Initially, SignalBooster.com offers 60-day money-back guarantee so you can make sure that it works for you. We stand behind this American designed, assembled and tested booster every day. Say goodbye to dropped calls and lost cell signal. Get on the road to better cell service. weBoost's most powerful booster is finally in reach. Drive Reach RV by weBoost (Wilson Electronics brand).
How to Install weBoost Drive Reach RV.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I’m thinking of using the panel antenna, pn 304447, with your Drive Reach RV cell booster. Is it compatible and should it be wall or ceiling mounted? Also will the higher signal strength require a larger distance from the outside antenna? I will be installing it in a 30 ft. Airstream Trailer, basically a Faraday cage. Also, would the panel be better off on a ceiling or wall, with respect to signal pattern?
We have that same antenna kitted in the weBoost Drive Reach RV Extreme kit so you need not worry about buying all the proper parts separately that will make it fit into / with this kit.
This Panel antenna is directional antenna so it can be wall mounted facing opposite direction of exterior antenna. For example, if exterior antenna is mounted in rear such as on ladder on back of RV, then place Panel antenna on back wall facing towards front of RV to provide stronger signal along elongated portion covering all of the RV.
While the Panel antenna will definitely provide much larger and stronger cellular coverage than the smaller lower power desktop antenna, please note that based on the signal strength caught from outside, the signal will gradually reduce as you go farther from Panel antenna (as you go forward towards the front of vehicle).
Yes, the Panel antenna can also be mounted on ceiling facing downward, anywhere along RV but know that this is a 50-60 degrees small beamwidth directional antenna bearing down in a conical fashion so the strong boosted signal area will be limited to approx. max 6-10 ft. diameter space right beneath the panel antenna.
In both instances, your Airstream trailer's faraday cage type roof material should actually be helpful in creating the required barrier between the two antennas.
Panel antenna would make most sense on the wall facing longer section of RV for larger coverage area.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.
SureCall N-Range Vehicle Extended Range 1 Device Booster (US/Can)
Cel-Fi GO M 65dB Vehicle Cell Booster For Any Service Provider*
SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 3G 4G LTE Car Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster (USA)