Cell Phone Boosters For Less Than $200:
If you think you will have to spend a fortune for a cell phone signal booster, think again. The cost of a cell phone signal booster varies greatly. However, if you have a 4G / LTE phone with Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, or any of their MVNO's - the FlareDB+ cell signal booster listed below can work out great for you! It improves signals of bands 12 & 13 for those carriers. That is practically all LTE frequencies that all 3 carriers offer.
- $199.97 FlareDB+ Signal Booster for homes and apartment building areas up to 3,500 sq. ft.
If you have a 3G phone, the FlexPro Omni & Whip antennas 3G cellular booster listed below may be good enough to enhance signal reception coverage for ALL 3G networks of all Carriers and all bands for multiple cell-devices inside your home or office spanning an area of up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- $199.99 FlexPro Omni & Whip Antenna 3G Signal Booster for houses and offices up to 2000 sq. ft.
If you need to expand coverage to larger indoor coverage area and/or need to boost signals for multiple 4G / LTE smartphones simultaneously, then the cost would increase to $299.99 & up with our low to mid-tier cell amplifier kits.
In-Vehicle Cell Phone Boosters For Under $200:
Are you looking to improve wireless reception inside your vehicle, but can get by with boosting a single cellphone or mi-fi mobile hotspot? In that case, any of the four in-vehicle mobile amplifiers by SureCall or weBoost (premium consumer grade brand owned by Wilson Electronics) listed below respectively, should get the job done.
- $199.99 N-Range Any Vehicle Cell Phone Booster for single phone or MiFi hotspot device (requires easy placement vehicle roof top magnet or adhesive attached outside antenna).
- $299.99 Fusion2Go 2.0 Multi-User Cell Phone Booster boosts reception for multiple cellular devices like cell phones, tablets, mobile hotspots like MiFi, etc. (also requires easily placeable vehicle rooftop magnetic or included adhesive-attached outside antenna).
- $199.99 Any Vehicle Sleek 3G & 4G LTE Signal Booster For Single Cell Device (requires installation of exterior antenna).
- $199.99 FusionTrek 3G & 4G LTE Any Vehicle Cell Booster For 1 Phone or Mi-Fi Hot-Spot Device (does not require vehicle exterior antenna).
All four above cell phone booster kits are very portable meaning they can be moved from one car to another in just a minute, or two minutes. Please note that only the 2nd one (Fusion2Go 2.0) can boost multiple cell devices at the same time - the rest can only improve reception for one cellular device that is placed on the cradle.
If you need to enhance cellular signals to other type vehicles such as a RV, you're looking at a higher cost of $399.99 for a multi-user RV cell phone booster kit. If you compare, these're great deals available at SignalBooster.com.
Share this post