The Wilson Pro1100 cellular phone booster system provides significantly enhanced 4G LTE and 3G voice and data coverage inside large homes and commercial buildings where cell signals may not otherwise penetrate. Installation of a WilsonPro 1100 cellular amplifier system results in fewer dropped calls, improved voice quality, uninterrupted texts, and faster data speeds - along with better audio and video streaming. Read Wilson Pro 1100 (Model 460147 & 461147) Data Sheet and WilsonPro Pro 1100 Installation Guide.
The Wilson Pro 1100 has been approved for use by the FCC (U.S), ISED (Canada), and is carrier-accepted by all major wireless networks and providers in North America. This means in enhances in-building reception of USA cellphone networks of Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, Sprint and T-Mobile. This also means it does the same for Canadian mobile networks of Rogers Wireless, Telus Mobility, Bell Mobility and Freedom Mobile. No additional approvals or permissions are required except for simple online registration only for U.S. American mobile phone subscribers with their respective Carrier, prior to its use.
The WilsonPro Pro 1100 also incorporates Wilson Electronics' state-of-the-art XDR (eXtended Dynamic Range) technology that prevents signal overload conditions which can, in accordance with regulations, force the cellular repeater to shut down. When the Wilson Pro Pro 1100 senses that any incoming wireless signal is too strong and threatens to overload the system, XDR automatically reduces wireless repeater gain to compensate while maintaining cellular coverage throughout the building.
It incorporates an easy-to-use color LCD touch screen, and both antenna ports are located on the top of the unit for simple installation. Like all WilsonPro signal boosters, this amplifier system is universal: it works for all cellular devices, all services and all U.S. and Canada cell phone carriers.
- Extended Dynamic Range (XDR) for continuous connectivity: XDR lets the system work with an incoming signal and never shuts down due to a strong outside signal.
- Simple Wall-Mount Installation: An indoor and outdoor port are located on top of the repeater for easy antenna connections, while an exposed mounting flange at each corner of the booster provides for simple and clean wall-mount installation.
- Onboard Software for Better Control: The wireless amplifier is automatically controlled with automatic onboard software, ensuring great connectivity throughout large spaces and multi- story buildings. The repeater will adjust its gain level up or down as required by the conditions of the immediate signal environment.
- Color LCD Touch Screen: It utilizes a color LCD touch screen, for assessing amplifier performance, making adjustments to the outside antenna, and turning bands on and off.
A Wilson Lightning Surge Protector is recommended for all building installations. Make sure the protector is installed outside the building. Connect it to suitable ground and in line, between the Outside Antenna and the Signal Amplifier. The direction of the outside antenna should be adjusted until the “DL” bar is maximized.
Post Install Setup:
It is designed with advanced internal programming, which allows it to automatically adjust for a variety of conditions, while still amplifying weak signals. Once the antenna cables are connected, turn the unit on by connecting the power supply cord, at the bottom.
It takes about 5 seconds to boot up. Once boot up is complete, the home screen will appear, showing the amplification and status of each port and band.
Band Menu Color Description:
- A solid green light indicates that a band is operating correctly with maximum allowable gain. A solid yellow light indicates band gain reduction because of an oscillation condition. Reposition antennas (increase separation between indoor and outdoor antennas, and point in opposite directions) and then reboot (turn the unit off and on) it to reactivate the band and maximize performance. When adequate separation is achieved, the yellow lights will return to green upon reboot. Note: When the light is yellow, the band is operational; however, performance is reduced.
- A red light indicates a band has been shut down because of a severe oscillation condition or repeated oscillation. Reposition antennas (increase separation between indoor and outdoor antennas, and point in opposite directions) and then reboot (turn the unit off & on) signal booster to reactivate the band and maximize performance. When adequate separation is achieved, the red light(s) will return to green upon reboot.
- Gray indicates band has been disabled.
Tap icon to view the Settings Screen.
Bands can be disabled or enabled by tapping the desired band. Note: Disabling a mobile band is not recommended. Bands should only be disabled by expert installers.
To go back to the home screen, tap on the home icon.
To view specific band information (such as the strength of the received uplink & downlink signal, status details and amplifier gain) tap desired band on the home screen.
By tapping on the desired Band, a more detailed screen will appear for better troubleshooting.
To uphold compliance with network protection standards, all active mobile devices must maintain at least 6 feet of separation distance from Panel and Dome antennas.
Use only the power supply provided in this package. Use of a non-Wilson Electronics product may damage your equipment.
The Signal Amplifier unit is designed for use in an indoor, temperature-controlled environment (operating temperature ranges from -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F). It is not intended for use in attics or similar locations subject to temperatures in excess of that range.
RF Safety Warning: Any antenna used with this device must be located at least 8 inches from all persons. AWS Warning: The Outside Antenna must be installed no higher than 10 meters (31 ft. 9 in.) above ground.
This is a CONSUMER device.
BEFORE USE, you MUST meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05. You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm of any person. You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or licensed wire- less service provider. WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device. This device may operate in a fixed location only, for in-building use.
WilsonPro Pro 1100 is the most powerful cellphone reception enhancing system available for the lowest price point. It is available in two versions, both at the same cost - 50 Ohm Version (460147) and 75 Ohm Version (461147). We provide WilsonPro Pro 1100 installation service by certified installers to help install this commercial kit professionally in your home or workplace. Call 1-855-846-2654 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for Wilson Pro 1100 cost price, and free consultation. Or submit commercial installation questionnaire for quote to have it installed by our trained and experienced WilsonPro Pro 1100 installers.
Share this post