Wilson Pro 1300R Booster Only With Power Supply & Cable
Wilson Pro 1300R Booster Only With Power Supply & Cable
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 460250
This kit requires minimum one donor and one broadcast antenna. Optimize multi-tower targeting technology for maximum coverage by purchasing:
⇒ As many as needed more inside broadcast antenna(s) w/reqd. cable(s) & splitter to connect to the main unit.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Only Wilson Pro 1300R Amplifier & Cable Bundle Custom Kit For Installers
Wilson Pro Booster Only Kits - Installer Custom Kit Options Available: (Only Wilson Pro Enterprise 1300R Amplifier and Cable Bundle For Installers)
- Bundle P/N 460250 - Enterprise 1300R Booster Unit, Power Cord, 250 ft. Coiled Wilson400 Black Cable.
- Bundle P/N 460350 - Enterprise 1300R Booster Unit, Power Cord, 500 ft. Spool Wilson400 Black Cable.
- Bundle P/N 460450 - Enterprise 1300R Booster Unit, Power Cord, 500 ft. Spool Wilson Plenum Orange Cable.
WilsonPro Installers, Integrators, Resellers and Dealers: In order to ensure compliance with the FCC, all authorized partners must sign a kitting agreement in order to participate in custom kitted program to buy these custom non-traditional amplifier-only kits with cable. Signing a WilsonPro Kitting Agreement indicates that you will comply with FCC regulations. Custom only-amplifier with cable kits are those listed in this listing at the drop-down menu above (NOT needed for the complete WilsonPro 1300R kit option available). Wilson Pro Amp + Cable Custom Kitting Program requires new signed WilsonPro Amplifier + Cable Kitting Agreement on file from all buyers. Please complete and send by email or fax - prior to placing phone order, or with purchase order.
A commercial signal booster by Wilson Pro, the 1300R provides boosted signals in areas as large as 40,000 square feet.
- Outdoor antenna configuration uses three ports to target specific frequencies from different outdoor towers, utilizing MTT technology (Multi-Tower Targeting).
- The Cloud integration by Wilson Pro allows for remote management and monitoring, while the inbuilt cell modem allows for amplifier connection to the Cloud via LTE or wired connection.
- Maximum 26 dBm output uplink and 17 dBm output downlink.
- Enjoy simultaneous connection regardless of your mobile device or your North American carrier.
- The 4.3-inch touchscreen is LCD and allows for easy viewing.
- Inbuilt XDR technology practically eliminates signal loss and shutdowns.
- To find out about the price of the Wilson Pro 1300R or to request a customized installation, contact us today.
Welcome To The World Of Wilson Pro 1300R Technology.
The Wilson Pro 1300R boosts cell phone signal coverage in areas of up to 40,000 feet. It does this by allowing three outdoor antennas to be simultaneously installed, each of which amplifies, collects, and broadcasts multiple signals from different towers. An absolute latest in cell phone signal boosting technology, the Wilson Pro 1300R is an in-building signal boosting solution for large commercial spaces.
Up To Three Outdoor Antennas.
Providing a maximum indoor signal coverage area of up to 40,000 square feet, the Wilson Pro Enterprise 1300R is a rack-mounted signal amplifier that uses one signal receiving port and one donor outdoor antenna in the default "common mode". This allows it to provide excellent signal boosting capabilities to medium-sized indoor areas, including multi-dwelling units, restaurants, financial institutions, and retailers.
Its Cell Phone (SIM) and Landline (Ethernet Wired) Capabilities Are World-Class.
If you had ever wished you could be notified of issues including oscillations, system failures, and signal strength changes by email or text as they occur, now you can. The Wilson 1300R provides remote monitoring, adjustment, and management of the amplifier via LTE or wired access to the Wilson Pro Cloud.
Enjoy Amazing Return On Investment.
Remember the days when diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with a cellular amplifier system needed to be done on-site? Today, Cloud technology means that building managers and integrators can be notified of any issues with the amplification system including signal strength changes, oscillations, and other types of system failures remotely. Even better, most issues can be troubleshooted and resolved off-site. This means that while it was previously difficult to justify the return on investment of this type of infrastructure spending, this cell phone signal booster makes the process easy. IT professionals are provided with all the numbers and necessary data to state their case to upper management.
Full Simultaneous Support For All Carriers.
It does not matter which North American cellular signal network you use, the Wilson Pro 1300R is carrier agnostic and provides equal capabilities and the strongest, most reliable cellular signals for every user, regardless of carrier.
Impressive Downlink And Uplink Power Allows A Huge Area To Be Covered.
The Wilson Pro 1300R is a rack-mounted unit and creates an impressive uplink power of 26 dBm, allowing even those cell signal towers located far away to be reached. Combine this with as much as 17 dBm downlink power, and the Wilson Pro 1300R stakes its claim as one of the best cellular amplifiers in its price range. Even better, the units can be scaled, stacked, and combined depending on the architecture of the building - to create an even greater coverage area of up to 1 million square feet. The Wilson Pro 1300R includes a full manufacturer's warranty of three years, along with a 60-day money-back guarantee period from SignalBooster.com.
Interior Antennas Kits.
Expansion kits can enhance your indoor coverage. Consider one of the following products:
- 309908-50N - triple antenna expansion.
- 309907-50N - double antenna expansion.
- 309906-50N - single antenna expansion.
Highlights Of The 1300R Amplifier.
- Impressive range: Create a boosted area of cell phone signal within your commercial building of up to 40,000 feet by reaching distant cellular signal towers.
- High-power: One of the most high-powered signal boosters in its price range, the 1300R features up to 17 dBm of downlink power and up to 26 dBm of uplink power.
- LCD color touchscreen: Now you can use the colored LCD touchscreen interface to assess the performance of the unit, make antenna adjustments, troubleshoot problems, and more.
- Simple installation: Installation is easy and intuitive with this rack-mounted unit.
- XDR technology: Feel confident that your unit won't shut down easily or become overloaded thanks to onboard XDR technology.
- Monitor remotely: With the preactivated LTE internal modem or by using ethernet, you can access the Wilson Pro Cloud service.
- Frequency specific option, split mode: Now you can create enhanced interior coverage by accessing different bands from separate external antennas.
- Included software allows for intelligent control: Ensure uninterrupted connection within multi-story properties and other large commercial spaces by way of the built-in software which allows for full amplifier control. Unit's gain will always match the environment of the signal by way of slight adjustments.
- Model: Wilson Pro Rack Mount 460150.
- Frequencies: Band 4, 1700/2100 MHz; Band 5, 850 MHz; Band 12/17, 700 MHz; Band 13, 700 MHz; Band 25, 1900 MHz.
- Weight of amplifier: 9.66 lbs.
- Maximum gain: 70 dB.
- Power: 0.5 A, 120 volts AC.
- Dimensions of rack-mounted amplifier: 3.75 x 12 x 17.5 inches.
- Noise: 5 decibels (nominal).
- Power output range - downlink - single cell phone: 16.7 to 16.9 dBm, depending on band and frequency.
- Power output range - uplink - single cell phone: 23.9 to 26.7 dBm, depending on band and frequency.
- Isolation: > 90 dB.
- Impedance: 50 ohms.
- Power range: 30 watts, 50 to 60 hertz, 110 to 240 volts AC.
- Connector type: N-female.
FCC regulation compliance has been ensured by the signal boosting unit being set and tested under factory conditions. The signal booster cannot be adjusted without factory reprogramming and hardware disablement. This unit amplifies but does not change outgoing and incoming signals to provide greater indoor cell phone signal coverage of authorized bands.
If unused for five minutes, the signal booster will attempt to detect a signal by reducing its gain. If the signal boosting unit identifies an oscillation or a signal that is too high for a particular frequency, the unit will shut down in that band. If an oscillation is detected, the unit will shut down for one minute and then attempt to resume functioning. If this process occurs five times in a row, the band causing the problems will be shut down by the signal booster. Unit will then need to be restarted manually by temporarily powering down the signal booster. During this time, the microprocessor within the unit will maintain the gain, noise power, and linearity.
This device has been output power rated for use with single carriers only. A rating reduction of 3.5 dB will occur when numerous signal carriers are detected, particularly when interference to nearby band users is caused by the re-radiation of output signals. The reduction in power will occur by a reduction in gain or input power, but not by way of the output or attenuation of the unit.
Installation By Certified Wilson Pro Installers.
It is always a good idea to have a professional installer carry out the installation of your commercial cell phone signal boosting product. We can install your Wilson Pro 1300R in your commercial or residential building at competitive rates. We offer free design services and expert level system installations to suit the unique needs of your building. If you would like to know more about our professional and certified installation services for all Wilson products, including the Wilson Pro 1300R signal booster, simply contact us today. Or please submit location details for WilsonPro 1300 installation service by certified Wilson cell phone signal booster installers.
Here's How The 1300R Works*:
*This may vary depending on the configuration of your indoor antenna and the quality of nearby outdoor signals.
The Wilson Pro 1300R is an ideal cell phone signal booster for mid-sized commercial buildings including offices, retail stores, grocery stores, small businesses, restaurants, and medical clinics.
- This is a custom kit that includes only amplifier and a cable. All equipment and parts you need to complete your signal booster set-up including the necessary donor antenna and broadcast antennas, can be found inside the complete Wilson Pro 1300R kit, including one broadcast antenna and one donor antenna.
- Installation of one signal boosting solution can create a coverage area of up to 40,000 square feet.
- Target multiple towers at the same time with three external antenna ports.
- You won't find better adjustable uplink and downlink power in this signal booster's price range.
You will be able to target multiple towers and increase your coverage even further with the purchase of the following:
- Up to 3 external donor outdoor antennas and cable connections.
- Inside broadcast antennae, cables, splitter for connection to the primary indoor unit.
For more information about operating this unit, read more about the technology that allows Wilson Pro products to target multiple towers simultaneously.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be -110 dB or better. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
SureCall Force5 2.0 3G, 4G LTE, 5G-E Signal Booster for Buildings 25K to 100K sq. ft. (USA)
SureCall Force5 2.0 3G 4G LTE Signal Booster w/ Ultra Thin Dome & Plenum Cable Option (USA)
Wilson Pro 70 465134 (50 Ohm) Heavy Duty Signal Booster Kit