SureCall N-Range Vehicle Extended Range 1 Device Booster (US/Can)
SureCall N-Range Vehicle Extended Range 1 Device Booster (US/Can)
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: SC-NRange2
Cell Phone Signal Booster, Amplifier, or Repeater Kit to Boost, Amplify, Repeat Wireless Signals of all USA & Canada Wireless Network Service Providers. Enjoy clear talking, fast mobile Internet, and minimize missed calls.
- Certified by FCC (USA) & IC (Canada) for improving cellular reception.
- Boosts coverage for one cellular device such as cell phone or Mi-Fi.
- Carrier Agnostic - Boosts signals for all USA & Canadian service carriers.
- Unique, first-in-industry - Equipped with Extended Range Technology (ERT), the industry’s most powerful system for maximizing cellular reliability.
- ERT provides stronger signal boost in remote & rural areas with built-in Exterior Antenna & Signal Booster in one unit, eliminating cable loss.
- Guaranteed to provide better cellular reception or your money back.
- Optional power supply AC to DC converter accessory available for purchase separately, if required.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
SureCall N-Range & N-Range 2.0 Extended Range Vehicle 1 Cell Device Signal Booster Kit provides an industry-first Extended Range Technology (ERT). A cell phone booster for any car, SUV, truck. This revolutionary new technology has been developed by a team of industry's most innovative engineers who re-imagined the potential for cellular phone booster performance.
ERT provides stronger signal boost in remote & rural areas with built-in Exterior Antenna & Signal Amplifier in one unit, eliminating cable loss. ERT thus delivers more call, text and data power in areas with extremely weak cell signals than any other in-vehicle single-user cell phone signal booster on the market.
Pricewise, this brand new kit is the cheapest cell phone booster for car, truck, SUV, RV and any vehicle. It boosts reception of all cell service provider networks including Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, Sprint and T-Mobile. Its only drawback is that it enhances signal of a single cell phone or mobile hotspot placed on the holder.
Most Powerful Single-User Vehicle Cell Phone Signal Booster for All Carriers.
- Unique Feature # 1: Features SureCall's game-changing patented Extended Range Technology (ERT) and 2XP technologies that provides twice the uplink power, increased downlink gain, and higher Signal to Noise Ratio (SINR) than the closest competitor.
- Unique Feature # 2: Stay connected further with the go-to hands-free cradle booster that delivers reliable signal to a single mobile device.
N-Range is the most powerful all-carrier, single user cell phone signal booster for in-vehicle use. It installs in 3 easy steps and increases voice, text and 4G LTE data signals for a single device when placed in the cradle. It has revolutionized the vehicle signal booster by featuring the patented Extended Range Technology™ (ERT) to keep drivers connected to more distant and harder to reach cell towers than ever before.
- Significantly boosts all North American carriers' signals including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile to reduce dropped calls, improve call clarity and data streaming performance.
- Supports a single device mounted in the durable cradle.
- Compatible with all cellular devices including hotspots, while extending their battery life.
- 5G Phone Compatible - Boosts voice and 4G LTE data signals on 5G phones and devices.
- Quick and easy 3-step install and transferrable to any vehicle.
- Features Extended Range Technology (ERT) and 2XP technologies that provide twice the uplink power, more downlink gain, and higher Signal to Noise Ratio (SINR) than the leading competitor giving the user the best voice and data performance in the most challenging of signal environments.
- FCC-approved booster systems with one-time install & no recurring fees.
- Includes 24/7 lifetime US-based tech support, 60 day money back guarantee and 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
SureCall N-Range 2.0
Newer version N-Range "2.0" offers upgraded hands-free cradle with ball-joint attachment and swivel base that offers multiple mounting options for both temporary and permanent mounting: Adhesive, permanent base or vent clip. Mounting options include: Adhesive to dash, bolt direct to a Panavise or Pro.Fit bracket, or secured by a rubber vent clip mount. Cradle has spring-loaded expandable grip arms and its optional base support folds down to secure phone in cradle. The grip arms open to 4” wide with a 5.3” supportive back plane.
How does it work better than others?
Powered by ERT, it delivers a heightened level of mobile service performance by amplifying a signal immediately at its strongest point to maximize the existing signal and deliver it directly to the wireless device placed on the phone cradle. The vent mount cell cradle is designed to fit mobile devices of differing sizes to accommodate the widest range phone sizes and mobile hotspot device sizes. It works and fits into any type vehicle including cars, trucks, SUVs, minivans, RVs, and boats/ yachts. It comes with 60 days total satisfaction money-back guarantee plus 3 years manufacturer warranty.
It connects the cradle mounted device to its respective mobile network with more power to "keep it connected" to very distant or hard to reach cell towers. This means the driver or passenger whose cellular device is placed on the cradle can call, text, and use apps, data, Internet, etc. more reliably than ever before. The N-Range Quick Install Guide and N-Range 2.0 Quick Install Guide helps quickly and easily transfer it to any other vehicle, if needed. If you're looking for the lowest cost kit, this is a clear choice cell phone booster.
N-Range (SCNRANGE) & N-Range 2.0 (SC-NRange2) both use Extended Range Technology to deliver reliable and hands-free cellular connectivity in vehicles for one device at a time. SureCall nRange with ERT offers drivers:
- Max signal strength in weak signal areas for one device at a time
- Reliable cell reception at extreme distances from the cell tower.
- Industry leading voice, text, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G E data speeds.
- Improves cell signals for all North American carriers.
- Compatibility with all cellular powered devices.
- Simple to install and transferrable to any vehicle.
It appeals primarily to drivers who need the most reliable single-user cellular connectivity in their vehicle. Its new design makes nRange the most simple, efficient and powerful mobile phone reception amplifier on the market, which means better connectivity in more places.
Please note that to power this signal booster in your vehicle, you need a spare 12v receptacle. Multiple 12 volt power ports exist in most vehicles. There's usually one somewhere in a RV too, where you can plug the 12v power supply. However, many customized RVs have multiple 12v power jacks installed somewhere below the dashboard to help power 12 volt electonics such as this signal booster or even a radar detector. If you have only one 12-v outlet and already using it for another gadget, we sell DC power splitter which gives an extra DC port. If you buy the DC splitter, you can then use the second one to power this device. However, if all you have is a 110 or 120v electrical power outlet in your recreational vehicle, you will need to buy an AC to DC power adapter we happen to sell as well.
What does the kit include?
N-Range cell phone booster, vent mount cradle antenna, cable, 12V DC power supply and quick setup guide.
|Model Number | UPC||SC-NRANGE / SCNRANGE (UPC: 854328008145) and SC-NRange2 / SCNRange2 (UPC: 854328008381)|
|Supported Carriers||All North American|
|Max Gain||23 dB|
|Gain Adjustment||20 dB Auto|
|Noise Figure||≤7 dB|
|Input/Output Impedance||50 Ohm|
|DC Car Charger||8-15V DC|
|Maximum Output Power||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable Length||15 ft.|
|Operating Temperature||-14ºF to +122ºF|
|Dimensions||5" x 3.5" x 3"|
|Uplink Frequency Range||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included)|
|Supported Standards||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
More Details About SureCall nRange Boosting Technology:
It is the by-product of SureCall's unrelenting pursuit of beating the status quo. It was thought for a while that the best you could do with a signal booster design had already been achieved. When developing it, SureCall broke the wireless amplifier into its basic elements so they could re-engineer how the technology worked together.
The resulting product is a revolution for the signal booster industry. A new, patented design maximizes performance and extends benefits to the maximum range allowable under FCC regulations.
Powered by Extended Range Technology, the entire kit can be held in the palm of your hand. The compact and streamlined design of its active antenna magnetically attaches to the exterior of the vehicle and the air-vent cradle mount indoor antenna provides a secure and hands-free hold that delivers the improved cell phone signal directly to the device.
Keeping in-range of very distant cell towers is easier with this cellular amplifier kit. The technology behind this revolutionary product represents a giant leap forward for the wireless amplifying industry and drivers now have the ability to overcome extremely weak cell signals to call, text and stream data anytime, anywhere.
It boosts all cell carrier signals in North America using Extended Range Technology to capture, amplify and transmit the improved signal more efficiently than any other booster on the market. Using just two components – active outside antenna and antenna phone mount, it has revolutionized the vehicle signal booster to keep drivers connected to very distant and hard to reach cell towers. For single users in very weak signal areas, there is simply no better cellular booster for calling, texting and streaming data. Installation is quick and the active antenna, which fits in the palm of your hand, delivers industry leading performance for individual devices in extreme fringes of the cellular network.
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed within 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for mobile operation such as this may operate in a mobile in-vehicle or fixed in-building location.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I just purchased a SureCall N-Range 2.0 (SKU / Model: SC-NRange2) booster from your store. I also like to buy an AC Power Supply for the SureCall N-Range 2.0. Which AC power supply do you recommend from your Accessories selection of AC power supplies?
Unfortunately, N-Range does not have an AC power supply you can buy. You can try an AC to DC adapter instead (Adapter block has electrical prongs that plug into the wall power outlet and has a jack in the block on other side to insert the car adapter in it).
Please tell me which is better: the SureCall N-Range or the Weboost DriveSleek?
Main differences (with all other benefits being equal): SureCall claims that its kit has Extended Range Technology (ERT) which makes it superior in catching and amplifying signals from farther away cell towers. However, the cradle set-up is not as versatile as that of the weBoost kit. It requires you to stick a magnetic adhesive to the back of your phone which then attaches magnetically (quite tightly we may add, making the phone practically impossible to fall out) to the flat surface plate. That magnet attracting plate is fixed in place within your vehicle air vent grill. weBoost kit, on other hand, has a more versatile cradle mount that is adjustable vertically so that you can insert any kind phone and then tighten it. This makes it more convenient to put different phones in the cradle whenever needed. Secondly, the cradle is held in place using a magnetic vent clip mount. Therefore, the full cradle itself can be removed from that magnet attracting metal vent clip mount and placed elsewhere in the car where there's any metal that attracts the magnet on the back of the cradle. Which would you choose? SureCall's kit that brags having an edge with better reception boosting power, or weBoost's kit more versatile phone cradle holder? Still undecided? Read more details on each at our blog post that discusses SureCall N-Range vs. weBoost Drive Sleek.
Can this booster be used within the home also for weak in home signal strength
Unfortunately we don't recommend that as this kit is engineered for use within a vehicle. We would recommend any other from a wide array of building boosters we offer.
Can you hold your phone while using booster
No, the cell device (can be smartphone or mifi) has to be magnetically attached to holder to receive signal boost. Therefore, in case of smartphones, you may use the speakerphone option in your phone while it is on the holder, to communicate while enjoying stronger wireless reception.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Refurbished SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 Car Truck 3G 4G LTE Signal Booster (USA)
SureCall Fusion Trek 3G 4G LTE 5G-E Vehicle Single Cell Booster US/Can
SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 3G 4G LTE Car Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster (USA)