SureCall EZ 4G LTE Plug & Play Signal Booster For Homes (EZ4G) up to 2000 sq. ft.
SureCall EZ 4G LTE Plug & Play Signal Booster For Homes (EZ4G) up to 2000 sq. ft.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU: EZ4G/SC-PolyEZ-DT-72-Kit
SureCall EZ-4G Home Cell Phone Signal Booster:
- Sets up in minutes - SIMPLE plug and play installation.
- Access to roof NOT required, outside antenna installation not needed.
- Boosts voice, text, 3G, 4G LTE signals of all USA and Canadian cell carriers.
- Reduces dropped and missed calls and improves 4G LTE data speeds.
- Covers 1-2 rooms of a home or small office, up to 2,000 sq. ft.
- Supports multiple devices and users simultaneously.
- Ideal for apartments/ offices that have no access to roof but strong signal atleast in one spot, maybe near a window. If no signal anywhere indoors, we highly suggest a Signal Booster Kit with Exterior Antenna.
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
SureCall EZ-4G LTE is a revolutionary cell phone signal booster for homes and offices up to 2000 square feet. It sets up in minutes, delivering unrivalled signal boosting power like no other comparable cellular amplifier in the market. It also has an elegant plug-and-play design that will enhance your home decor. Sure-Call EZ4G boosts cellular signal indoors for all North American carriers without the need to drill holes or mount an antenna outside. Dropped calls and slow 4G LTE data speeds are history, as the EZ 4G provides clear and consistent coverage for all cellular devices in 1 to 2 rooms, up to 2,000 square feet.
SureCall EZ 4G cell phone signal booster for home is an incredibly simple yet effective wireless booster system that allows multiple users to enjoy increased reception and 4G capabilities. It is designed to be installed within minutes, and features a plug-and-play action that does not require the outside installation of an antenna, yet still offers powerful signal boosting of voice calls, text, 3G, and 4G LTE. It provides signal coverage for 1-2 rooms in your home or small office, with a built-in antenna to improve data performance for all mobile users within up to 2000 sq. ft. range.
With Sure-Call E-Z 4-G, you can reduce the number of missed and dropped calls, increase data speed, and improve cell phone signal with ease. Sure Call EZ4G is the easiest way to boost your cellular signal, 3G and 4G LTE performance.
Improves cellular reception in 1 to 2 rooms. No rooftop antenna required. Enhances voice, 3G and 4G LTE signal strength. Cuts down on instances of dropped calls and poor conversation quality. Increases speeds of texting, email, Internet and streaming - Supports multiple simultaneous users. Can be installed in 15 minutes.
Who Is It For?
Anyone who wants to be able to get better cell phone reception for Voice, Texting, 3G, and 4G LTE in a single room or two small rooms can benefit from the SureCall EZ 4G Five-Band Home Cellular Signal Booster. Because there is no roof antenna, this system is especially ideal for apartment dwellers, and other renters who cannot make changes to their roof, but still want to get better reception inside of their homes.
How Does It Work?
With the SureCall EZ 4G Five-Band Home Cellular Signal Booster, you place a large round antenna by the window of the room where you have good reception and want to improve reception farther away. The window antenna receives the signals broadcasted by all of the carriers from all of the cell phone towers in the area and then amplifies them by up to 72 decibels. The amplified signals are transmitted in the room by a desktop unit that must be positioned at least 30 feet away from the window receiver where there's weak signal you want to improve. Smart phones, tablets, mobile hotspots, and all other cellular devices then receive the signals from their specific carriers.
- An antenna built into the back of the booster communicates with the cell tower while it sits in your window (either booster attached directly to window glass using the provided adhesive, or placed on the stand provided to set the booster on the window sill).
- The booster amplifies the existing cell signal and sends it to the tabletop antenna.
- The table-top antenna rebroadcasts the signal indoors to all mobile devices within range.
- The booster amplifies outgoing cell signal back to the tower.
What Does It Work With?
You can use the SureCall EZ 4G Five-Band Home Cellular Signal Booster with:
Any smartphone or tablet model that has 3G & 4G LTE connectivity. Any U.S. or Canadian cellular carrier. The system works with 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 Mhz, and AWS 1700/ 2100 MHz frequencies.
Why Is It Unique?
The SureCall EZ 4G Five-Band Home Cellular Signal Booster has a number of innovative features that make it the best indoor-only wireless booster of its kind. Some of its unique features include:
Goes into dormant state when not being used, so that you can limit energy use. Auto Gain Control allows the unit to self adjust. Approved by FCC in the USA and Industry Canada (IC) in Canada for use on all carriers such as Rogers, Telus, Fido, etc. Stylish, modern design enhances your decor. Backed by an industry best 3-year warranty from SureCall.
Other Product Information.
The cell phone booster is made in China. UPC: 857593005802. The set comes in brand new retail packaging. The package dimensions are 9.25" x 17" x 14.65". The package weighs 4 pounds.
- Boosts Voice, Text, 3G, 4G and LTE Signals for All USA & Canadian Cellular Carriers.
- Reduces Dropped and Missed Calls. Improves 3G and 4G LTE Wireless Data Transfer Speeds.
- No Outside Antenna Placement Required. Simple Plug and Play Installation and Set-up.
- Covers one to two rooms of a home or small office, up to 2,000 square feet.
- Supports multiple cellular users and devices like phones, tablets, etc. simultaneously.
- Non-intrusive indoor antenna instead of difficult to install exterior antenna typical of booster kits.
- Auto Gain Control certified by FCC & Industry Canada to prevent any damage to carrier's towers.
- Easy installation in less than 15 minutes.
- Automatic oscillation detection and protection with automatic gain control feature.
- Extends battery life of cellular devices because they no longer have to search for signal constantly.
- No interference with cell tower, complying fully with all cellular carrier requirements.
- Metal construction for durability and long life.
- Stealth technology whereby uplink becomes dormant when not being used, enabling green power saving mode.
- Industry leading three years manufacturers warranty.
- Meets or exceeds IC and Federal Comminications Commission technical standards for cellular boosters in Canada and USA respectively.
From the manufacturer:
- Sets Up in Minutes - Simple Plug and Play Install
- Boosts Voice, Text and 4G LTE Signals for All North American Cell Carriers.
- Reduces Dropped and Missed Calls and Improves 4G LTE Data Speeds.
- Covers 1 to 2 Rooms of a Home or Small Office, up to 2,000 Square Feet.
- Supports Multiple Users Simultaneously.
The revolutionary SureCall EZ 4G sets up in minutes, delivering unrivaled signal boosting power without sacrificing performance. The EZ 4G features cutting-edge technology and an elegant plug-and-play design, boosting cell phone signal indoors for all North American carriers including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint, without the need to drill holes or mount an antenna outside.
Dropped calls and slow 4G LTE data speeds are history, as the EZ 4G provides clear and consistent coverage for all cellular devices in one to two rooms, up to 2,000 square feet. End the frustration of weak and unreliable indoor cell phone signal with the SureCall EZ 4G.
- EZ 4G Booster with built-in antenna collects and amplifies cell signal received from the cell tower. Includes removable stand for optional window mounting.
- EZ 4G Desktop Antenna rebroadcasts the boosted cellular signal to multiple mobile devices.
- 50 feet of RG-6 coax cable connects the EZ 4G Booster and the desktop antenna.
- Industry leading 3-year warranty.
This 2G, 3G, 4G LTE cellular signal booster kit is compatible with following U.S.A. and Canadian wireless service providers:
|American Service Providers||Canadian Service Providers|
|AT&T Wireless||Bell Mobility|
|Cricket Wireless||Ice Wireless|
|Metro PCS||Koodo Mobile|
|Straight Talk||Public Mobile|
|T-Mobile USA||Rogers Wireless|
|Verizon Wireless||Virgin Mobile Canada|
|Virgin Mobile USA||Wind Mobile
EZ 4G Specifications.
|Frequency||Uplink: 698-716/776-787/ 824-849/1850-1915/1710-1755; Downlink : 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155|
|Input Impedance||75 ohm|
|Average Gain||Cellular-65dB / PCS-72dB / LTE(A)-63.5dB / LTE(V)-64dB / AWS-71dB|
|Maximum Gain||Cellular- 65dB / PCS-72dB / LTE(A)-63.5dB / LTE(V)-64dB / AWS-71dB|
|Standard Supported||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|AC Power Transformer||Input AC 110-240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Maximum RF Output Power||1 Watt EIRP|
|RF connectors||F-Female on both ends|
|Weight||2 lbs. 11 oz.|
While more and more people are choosing to eliminate their home’s landline, having a clear and consistent cell phone signal in the home is essential to stay connected with family and friends.
Regardless of where you live, your home’s building materials and distance from cell towers can obstruct cellular signals from entering your home leaving some missed or dropped calls and slow 4g LTE data.
Introducing the EZ4G by SureCall. Sure-Call EZ-4G differs from existing cellular signal boosters by boosting both the voice and data signals for all carriers without the need for an outside antenna. Now you can enjoy strong, reliable voice and data reception inside your home or apartment with the Sure Call EZ 4G.
Cellular signals sent from cell towers are received by the booster, amplified and then sent to your phone via the inside tabletop antenna.
This improves the strength and clarity of voice calls as well as providing faster data streaming. When your phone transmits, the signal is sent back through the cell booster to the cell tower. This makes staying connected easier than ever.
Installation is simple.
Find the area in your home with the strongest cell signal.
Mount the fan-like booster directly to the window with the adhesive strip or on the stand, whichever works best for your situation.
Connect the cable between the booster and the table-top antenna ensuring enough distance between the two devices to maximize your signal strength.
Connect the power adapter and plug it into the nearest outlet.
Sit back and enjoy your newly enhanced cellular signal with this innovative cell phone signal booster for homes and offices. You can stay connected with all of the important people in your life.
|SureCall EZ 4G Bands and Frequencies.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
Alternate Part #'s:
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
where is the serial number located on the sure call ez4g
Turn over amplifier and you will see the model number and serial number of SureCall EZ 4G.
Will this work with Total Wireless phones?
It should work with all carriers in North America, including Total-Wireless.
When you say the two units must be at least 30' apart, and they communicate through the cable, does that mean "as the crow flies" or does it mean the number of feet of cable between them? My 1600 sq. ft. story-and-a-half house would be difficult, the way it's laid out, to set the units up 30 feet apart for the areas that need a signal boost.
As the crow flies, cable is not counted if it is not running in a straight line between antennas.
How long does it take to install this in a typical home?
It takes only 15 minutes maximum to install it.
Does this have to be connected to the internet?
No Internet needed - It works using a different concept whereby it takes very weak signals outside your house and amplifies them many fold to provide strong cellular reception inside.
Can multiple phones work on the same booster?
Yes, multiple cell phones will receive the boost using this one same signal booster.
We live in a Florida condo that has tinted windows. If we placed the EZ 4G booster on the stand near a window will the it receive the signal through the window? The reason why I ask is we used to have a ATT Microcell that worked well with our plain windows before we replaced them, then it didn’t work. Thank you for your feedback.
Unfortunately, it is equally likely that it will work or it will not work. We don't know exact signal strength at the window post-tinting so we cannot speculate whether or not that would be enough for it to use for signal amplifier to amplify it to generate usable signal. We do offer 60 days money-back satisfaction guarantee if you wish to try it and find out whether it works for your situation.
Hello. Will this unit work through floors? 2-story small home.(Around 1,500 square ft.) 3 bars upstairs near window, only 1 bar downstairs. (Home is built into a hill.) Looking to place antenna in upstairs window, to boost downstairs signal. Can (To stream Netflix, Hulu, etc; using cellular 4G-No other internet options available at this property.) If this won't work, what units do you recommend for 2-story homes? Thank you!
Yes, it should work if the 50 ft. cable would suffice for running it from upstairs to downstairs but Internet speed may not be as fast as you would like. The reason is that with access to 3 bars, this entry level booster may not be able to push signal all the way downstairs with excellent strength that your carrier and your cellular device is capable of running on. Therefore, to be sure you are happy with your purchase and to ensure you have full strength coverage throughout your home so you can enjoy fast mobile Internet speeds, we highly recommend a more powerful amplifier kit with an exterior antenna (installed outside window against the building wall or preferably on the roof). We do offer 60 days money back refund or exchange policy but it is still an inconvenience for you to go through that so we suggest any of the kits at the following link that are more powerful and have the most powerful Yagi antenna that can catch better signals than the window mount one within the EZ4G kit.
Can the 2 units be closer than 30’? If they can what is the difference between 30’ vs say 15’ on the decide?
You can get the antennas closer together depending on the materials blocking the signal. If you have standard building materials on the outside wall of the house, you may be able to get the antennas closer together. We recommend a "soft install" where the antennas are loosely placed to determine if there is any potential problem.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
SureCall Flare 3G, 4G, LTE Signal Booster For Homes & Offices up to 2500 sq. ft. (USA)
SureCall Flare 3.0 Signal Booster with Yagi Outside Antenna for up to 3000 sq. ft. (USA)
SureCall Fusion4Home Home & Building 3G 4G LTE Signal Booster for up to 4k sq. ft. (USA only)