SureCall Fusion Install | Installation-Included Kit
SureCall Fusion Install | Installation-Included Kit
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: SC-FusionInstall
Purchase includes SureCall's most powerful whole home cell phone signal booster as well as professional installation service anywhere within USA.
Will improve cellular reception indoors simultaneously for all mobile Carriers and all active SIM card connected wireless devices such as smart phones, tablet computers and mobile hotspot devices (mi-fi, cellular router, etc.).
Process: Installer will first perform site survey. Then installer will design system component placement diagram to go over with you. The system will then be installed for you, professionally. Finally, installer will show before and after signal strength readings to confirm signal enhancement. Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back within 60 days of purchase.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Most Powerful Consumer Grade SureCall Cell Phone Signal Booster Plus Professional Home Installation.
SureCall Fusion Install Installation-Included Kit is a cell phone signal booster kit purchase for whole home that comes included with SureCall Fusion installation service nationwide across all fifty United States. SignalBooster.com and SureCall have partnered to introduce next-day installation on this "Fusion Install Installation-Included Kit", SureCall's most powerful consumer grade cell phone signal booster. Not only will we install it for you, we will also set it up to ensure peak performance and make sure you know how to use it.
Installer will first perform site survey. Then installer will design system component placement diagram to go over with you. The system will then be installed for you, professionally. Finally, installer will show before and after signal strength readings to confirm signal enhancement. Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back within 60 days of purchase.
Why "SureCall Fusion Install", Installation Included Kit?
Another reason: Professional Installation Included.
"SureCall Fusion Install" is a powerful cellular signal boosting kit that comes with free professional installation, delivering strong and reliable connections for all devices on all carriers. With "SureCall's Fusion Install", cellular signal can be boosted inside any residential building with some signal outside. Simply locate the unique code in the box and follow the instructions to schedule a convenient appointment for installation.
For commercial and office installations, please request cell phone signal booster & installation providing your company or business phone number and email address. We will respond promptly with a quote or schedule site visit to determine the type of equipment and system design needed.
About the Fusion Install Cellular Booster.
"Fusion Install" is the same booster as the SureCall Fusion Professional except that this installed version kit has a thinner exterior antenna cable for easier installation for installer and smoother entry into your home. Type RG11 coaxial cable this kit includes still offers maximum coverage and provides up to 67 percent more power than other brand / model signal boosting kits that use type RG6 cable.
This powerful cellular signal booster improves data, voice and text signal for T-Mobile, Sprint, AT-T, Verizon, and all other carriers. It also supports all cellular devices including MiFi hotspots, cell phones, and cellular datahubs.
Fusion Install is the leading cellular signal booster for ensuring everyone stays connected inside your home. And it is 5G compatible, supporting both 5G and 4G LTE devices.
With superior build quality, all carrier compatibility, and award-winning technologies, the Fusion Install Cellular Booster is proudly designed and tested right here in United States. More importantly, this booster comes with USA-based customer support.
100% American owned and operated, SignalBooster.com only offers signal boosters that are FCC-approved.
Noteworthy Features of the Fusion Install Cellular Booster:
- This powerful booster greatly improves data speeds, text, and voice on all devices for all US cell carriers. Will cover from two rooms to your entire home.
- Locate the unique code included in the kit and follow the directions to schedule installation at a convenient time. In most cases, installation can be carried out the following day. Please note that free installation only applies to residential homes in USA.
- This cellular signal booster is 5G compatible, supporting both 5G and 4G LTE signals and devices, cellular datahubs, and MiFi hotspots.
- When compared to its closest competitor, this powerful booster with 2XP Technology delivers twice the uplink power to the cell tower, ensuring connection to distant cell towers. This high performance technology has propelled the SureCall brand like never before because it provides award-winning, proven results.
- Incoming signals are balanced with patented SureIQ Technology, ensuring peak performance and continuous uptime in urban, suburban, and rural and remote areas.
- Powerful directional antennas and RG-11 coaxial cable deliver maximum coverage and provide up to 67 percent more power than signal boosting kits that use RG-6 cable.
- It is designed and tested in United States. Built for longevity and connectivity where most needed, this booster is manufactured from the highest quality materials.
- It comes with lifetime US-based tech support, a 3-year manufacturer's warranty, and a 60-day money-back guarantee from SignalBooster.com.
Installation of the Booster Kit.
- Every purchaser will receive personalized service. This begins with installation of the booster and not finishing until the booster is working at peak performance, ensuring you completely understand how your new tech works.
- We will take care of all the ladder work! Our installation expert saves you the hassle of climbing up onto your roof, messing around with the wiring, and drilling into your brickwork.
- Installation includes mounting of indoor and outdoor antennas, wiring, and power. You will love the improved signal, which will increase data speeds and eliminate dropped calls.
Set-Up and Personalization.
- Signal optimization delivers improved cellular coverage, enhanced data speeds, and fewer dropped calls. We will show you how your new SureCall signal booster works and how to connect to different devices. We will make sure you know how to make the most of your new cellular signal booster, leaving you informed and empowered.
- Your Fusion Install Cellular Signal Booster will be personalized for your needs, ensuring strong and reliable reception right throughout your entire home.
Same-Day or Next-Day Installation Appointments.
It is up to you - Choose the most convenient day and time for you and we will do everything in our power to accommodate you.
It is our Guarantee.
SignalBooster.com wants you to love your new Fusion Install Cellular Booster experience, and we know you will. However, we promise that if you're not 100% happy for any reason, we will work with you until you're completely satisfied.
What You Get.
- Professional Installation of your new Fusion Install Signal Boosting Kit. All installations include mounting of indoor and outdoor antennas, wiring, and power.
- Set-Up and Personalization. Our professional installer will conduct signal optimization to ensure improved cellular coverage, enhanced data speeds, and reduced dropped calls.
- Expert Advice: We ensure you're fully aware of how your new SureCall signal booster works, and how to connect to different devices.
- Troubleshooting: We will troubleshoot till we get it to work for you.
Kit contents include: Fusion Install amplifier, 50 ft. of low loss RG-11 coax cable, 20 ft. of low loss SC-240 coax cable, outdoor Yagi antenna and indoor panel antenna.
How much coverage will it provide in my home?
Coverage Area: Whole Home / Up to 8,000 sq. ft.
Estimated Indoor Coverage Based On Outside Signal Strength:
- 1-2 Bars = 3,000 sq. ft.
- 3-4 Bars = 5,000 sq. ft.
- 5 Bars = 8,000 sq. ft.
How Does It Work?
Outside Yagi antenna included in the "SureCall Fusion Installed" kit gets mounted outside on roof or outside wall facing the direction of the strongest cellular signal. Once set up, antenna receives signals given off by towers from up to 30 miles away and passes them through an amplifier. The system increases the signal intensity by up to 72 decibels and then transmits it through your home via the indoor wall panel antenna. Your phones and/or tablet computers are then able to pick up the signal from its specific carrier much more strongly.
What Does It Work With?
You can use this kit with any smartphone or tablet model that has 3G, 4G LTE, 5G-E connectivity. Any U.S. cellular carrier. Poor outdoor reception with less than 3 bars on phones and tablets. The system works with 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 Mhz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequencies.
SureCall Fusion-Install Kit Specifications.
|Model||SC FUSIONINSTALL / SURECALLFUSIONINSTALL|
|Frequency||Uplink: 698-716 / 776 – 787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 MHz (G Block Included); Downlink : 728-746 / 746 – 757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 MHz (G Block Included)|
|Standard Supported||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.|
|Impedance||75 Ohm donor port (Outdoor Antenna) / 50 Ohm server port (Indoor Antenna)|
|Maximum Gain||72 dB|
|Noise Figure||8 dB|
|AC Power Transformer||Input AC 110V, 60 Hz; Output DC 5-15V|
|Maximum RF Output Power||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable||RG-11 (50 ft.) / SC-240 (20 ft.)|
|RF connectors||F Female donor port (Outdoor Antenna) / N Female server port (Indoor Antenna)|
|Dimensions||7.875 x 5 x 1.188 inches|
|Weight||2 lb 3oz|
|Downloadable Content||Fusion Install Data Sheet | Fusion Install User Guide | Fusion Install Quick Install Guide|
|SureCall Fusion Install Yagi & Panel Antenna Booster Bands and Frequencies.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 12/17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
This 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G E cellular signal booster kit is compatible with all North American wireless service providers including:
|American Service Providers|
|Virgin Mobile USA|
This SureCall booster supports 4G and 5G devices.
SureCall signal boosters are 5G compatible, which means they support both 4G and 5G devices. All SureCall's current vehicle and home boosters amplify any modulation (4G, 5G) that operates on the five most common up and down cellular frequencies bands. This makes SureCall current signal boosters compatible with 5G devices as carriers begin to transmit 5G signals over the existing frequency bands and towers.
SureCall Fusion Install Video:
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I buy this booster without installation?
While this purchase includes our professional installation and cannot be purchased without it, you can purchase similar comparable kit called, SureCall Fusion Professional and install that kit yourself using instructions included.
Please be aware that installation involves mounting exterior antenna on roof or outside wall and pointed precisely to cell tower. It also involves running cable from that antenna inside the house, possibly through multiple walls to mount interior antenna in area where reception is worst and needed most.
Since you can see that the comparable kit at preceding link is worth $599.99, installation cost amounts to $300. That is a very reasonable cost for all that work done professionally for you, and to make the most of what the booster offers because it will be optimized fully by our trained and certified installer to work at its peak performance.
However, if you wish to take the time and effort to do the work yourself, then yes, you can definitely buy the comparable signal booster at preceding link and install it on your own.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.