High Power WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
High Power WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: RTA2600R2AFC
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
High Power WiFi Router (MU-MIMO). MU stands for Multi-User and MIMO stands for Multiple Inputs and Multiple Outputs. If you have a household or establishment in need of a router that takes care of multiple devices then this wi-fi router definitely makes every sense. Built-in Athena 2600 R2 includes a powerful Quad-Core 1.3GHZ Processor with four high gain types of antennas and 16 top amplifiers. Aimed at delivering unique and reliable Wi-Fi performance, Amped Wireless RTA 2600 R2 Athena Multi Device Router superbly offers extraordinary reliability, speed and range even in areas with demanding networks to serve diverse connected devices.
Built-in RTA 2600 features Wi-Fi tech capable of hitting highs of 2.53 Gbps guaranteeing freedom from buffering or lagging problems. Athena R2 impressive features also include MU-MIMO breakthrough technology; allows lots of different devices to simultaneously receive data for uninterrupted streaming speeds four times faster. The router ensures WiFi problematic zones are a thing of the past allowing you to enjoy your mobile devices more.
- Includes Wi-Fi long range coverage around an entire building, whether office or home. Features low-noise highly powerful amplifiers, high gain top-notch antennas and a wall penetrating signal that ends all Wi-Fi problematic areas in your office or home.
- Includes four powerful antennas and 16 outstanding amplifiers.
- Features a USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 to connect flash drives and hard drives at work or home.
- Beam-forming tech ensures Wi-Fi networks are strengthened through Wi-Fi intensive streams for any device connected.
- Multi-user MIMO technology ensure data is shared with four times the normal speed for uninterrupted rapid gaming, downloading and movie streaming for multiple users anywhere.
- Manufactured to handle heavy streaming traffic with a 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processor.
- Top Wi-Fi speeds reaching highs of 2.53 Gbps allowing flawless 4K and HD content streaming on multiple office or home devices.
- Provides total control to guest networks and parental security and ability to set up maximum 8 extra Wi-Fi networks to serve conference and guest rooms securely.
- Features increased bandwidth to cater for extra devices through Amped Wireless tech for diverse rooms.
- Easy to setup with a walkthrough simple launch process with automatic configuration of internet provider settings in minutes.
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless standard.
- 2.4/5GHz Simultaneous frequency band.
- 2.4GHz wireless speed: Rx 800Mbps, Tx 800Mbps.
- 5GHz wireless speed: Rx 1733Mbps, Tx 1733Mbps.
- 4 x 2.4GHz Amplifiers.
- 4 x 5GHz Amplifiers.
- 8 x Low Noise Amplifiers.
- High Power 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor.
- 128MB Flash, 256MB DDR3.
- Output Power range of 15%-100% singularly modifiable for 5GHz and 2.4GHz networks.
- 4 Detachable High Gain 5dBi Dual Band Antennas.
- 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000M WAN Modem Port.
- 4 x RJ-45 10/100/1000M LAN Local Ports.
- 1 x USB 2.0 Port.
- 1 x USB 3.0 Port.
- 100-240v, Output: 12v, 3A.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Wall and desktop mountable.
- Doesn't support VPN.
- Gigabit Ethernet technology.
- 2600 Mbit/s wireless transmission speed.
- High Power ATHENA-R2 AC2600 Wi-Fi Router.
- 4 Detachable High Gain Dual Band Antennas.
- 100-240v Power Adapter.
- Ethernet Cable (RJ-45).
- Easy Setup Guide.
- CD with Installation video and user guide.
High Power WiFi Router Connectors and Ports:
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.