Wilson Pro 4300 Amplifier Only With Power Supply & Cable
Wilson Pro 4300 Amplifier Only With Power Supply & Cable
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 460252
This kit requires minimum one donor and one broadcast antenna. Optimize multi-tower targeting technology for maximum coverage by purchasing:
⇒ As many as needed more inside broadcast antenna(s) w/reqd. cable(s) & splitter to connect to the main unit.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Only Wilson Pro 4300 Amplifier & Cable Custom Kit Bundle For Installers
Wilson Pro Amplifier Only Kits - Installer Custom Kit Options Available: (Only WilsonPro Enterprise 4300 Amplifier and Cable Bundle For Installers)
- Bundle P/N 460252 - Enterprise 4300 Booster Unit, Power Cord, 500 ft. Wilson400 Black Cable Spool.
- Bundle P/N 460352 - Enterprise 4300 Booster Unit, Power Cord, 1000 ft. Wilson400 Black Cable Spool.
- Bundle P/N 460452 - Enterprise 4300 Booster Unit, Power Cord, 500 ft. Wilson Plenum Orange Cable Spool.
WilsonPro Installers, Integrators, Resellers and Dealers: In order to ensure compliance with the FCC, all authorized partners must sign a kitting agreement in order to participate in custom kitted program to buy these custom non-traditional amplifier-only kits with cable. Signing a WilsonPro Kitting Agreement indicates that you will comply with FCC regulations.
5G Ready - Per manufacturer, this WilsonPro cell phone booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
Custom only-amplifier with cable kits are those listed in this listing at the drop-down menu above (NOT needed for the complete WilsonPro 4300 kit option available). Wilson Pro Amp + Cable Custom Kitting Program requires new signed Wilson Pro Amplifier + Cable Kitting Agreement on file from all buyers. Please complete and send by email or fax - prior to placing phone order, or with purchase order.
The Wilson Pro Enterprise 4300 by Wilson Electronics is a highly powerful cellular signal booster with multiple interior and exterior antenna capabilities. Suitable for commercial installations, this signal boosting product can create an area of boosted signal up to 100,000 square feet.
- With three external antenna ports, the Wilson Pro Enterprise 4300 targets several carrier towers simultaneously.
- The product includes four server ports and indoor antennas, all of which are independently controlled.
- Remote functionality is possible by accessing Wilson Pro's cloud or through the wired ethernet.
- Enjoy as much as 17 dBm downlink power and 26 dBm uplink power.
- Signal loss and shutdowns will be a thing of the past thanks to XDR technology.
- Enjoy an enhanced operational experience with the LCD 4.3-inch touchscreen.
- The Wilson Pro Enterprise 4300 is a wall-mounted solution.
Welcome To The Commercial Grade Technology Of The Wilson Pro 4300 Signal Booster.
The Wilson Pro 4300 signal booster boasts enhanced indoor cell phone coverage in areas as large as 100,000 square feet by using MTT technology (multi-tower targeting) to target a variety of frequency bands from different towers simultaneously. Its unique configuration of three external antenna ports is an industry first. Its inbuilt cellular modem allows for an LTE connection to the Wilson Pro Cloud, which can also be accessed via a wired connection. This allows for remote management and monitoring at any time.
Enjoy as much as 26 dBm of uplink power and 17 dBm of downlink power through the four server ports which power the four internal antennas, all of which are independently controlled. All cell phone devices across all carriers in North America can enjoy simultaneous connections. Signal losses and shutdowns are virtually eliminated thanks to inbuilt XDR technology. The signal boosting system utilizes Type N 50 ohm threaded medium-size RF connectors to join the coaxial cables.
Installation and Product Pricing.
We're happy to provide installation assistance for your Wilson Pro 4300. Please also contact us for more information about installation or product pricing.
Why Choose Wilson Pro 4300?
A commercial standard signal amplifier for use within buildings, the Wilson Pro Enterprise 4300 is the latest in cellular boosting technology.
Its revolutionary three external port configuration is an industry first and allows users to access as many as three external antennas - depending on the location of nearby cellular towers.
Once multiple external antennas have been accessed, each can then be allocated to a certain frequency band, allowing for the collective amplification of signals from these multiple towers. Each can be allocated to a specific carrier such as AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc.
Of course, you can always choose to revert to the Wilson Pro 4300 wall mounted amplifier's default "common mode", which utilizes a single port and a single donor external antenna from which to receive cell signals. Doing so will still utilize the three internal antenna ports to provide maximum indoor coverage of 100,000 square feet: the ideal solution for large commercial buildings.
Inbuilt cell modem allows LTE access (or you can choose wired access) to access the Wilson Pro Cloud. This Cloud technology allows building managers and integrators to remotely adjust, monitor, and manage the amplifier system while receiving updates in real-time on a tablet, smartphone, or another device. These notifications can include changes in signal strength, oscillations, and system failures.
Enjoy Impressive ROI.
It wasn't long ago that system administrators and IT experts had to be physically on-site to diagnose issues with the cell phone amplifier system. Today, thanks to greatly improved Cloud capabilities, systems can be remotely monitored and any issues including signal strength changes, oscillations, and system failures notified in real-time. In many instances, issues that arise can be troubleshooted and resolved remotely. These enhanced capabilities give IT professionals all the numbers and data they need to justify the expenditure on signal boosting infrastructure while making it easier to manage the expectations of management and employees alike.
Full Carrier Compatibility.
Regardless of whether people choose to use a national carrier or a regional or smaller carrier, everyone can enjoy simultaneous signal boosting thanks to the agnostic and fully compatible nature of these cell phone signal amplifiers.
Downlink and Uplink Power.
The Wilson Pro 4300 can generate as much as 26 dBm uplink power. This allows the signal boosting unit to access cell phone towers from a great distance. Coupled with as much as 17 dBm of downlink power, this signal booster is one of the highest-powered in its price bracket. Also, the unit is both scalable and stackable. Since the four inbuilt internal antenna ports are each equipped with the capability of up to 17 dBm of downlink power, each antenna is an effective signal broadcaster on its own.
Stackable And Scalable.
This signal boosting unit is both scalable and stackable, allowing a total coverage area of up to 1 million square feet. Of course, this will depend on the layout of your building.
Your purchase includes a SignalBooster.com 60-day full moneyback guarantee and the standard three-year WilsonPro manufacturer's warranty.
Extra Indoor Antennas.
Indoor antennas can improve your indoor coverage. The following products are available for purchase:
- Improved Range: Reach distant cell towers with this powerful signal booster to achieve a total coverage area of up to 100,000 square feet in commercial buildings.
- MMT technology: Boasting three external ports, this signal booster can access different bands from multiple signal towers simultaneously.
- High-powered: The most highly powered signal booster in its price bracket, this unit boasts downlink power as high as 17 dBm and uplink power as high as 26 dBm.
- Touchscreen LCD: Make adjustments to your signal booster, troubleshoot problems, and assess its performance using the colored interface.
- Easier installation for installers: Streamlined intuitive installation guide makes this wall-mounted unit simple to install for a certified installer.
- XDR technology: Your signal booster won't become overloaded with signal or shut down thanks to inbuilt high-powered XDR technology.
- Remote access: Remotely manage and monitor your signal booster through the inbuilt modem or via a wired connection to the Wilson Pro Cloud.
- Split mode option: Improve your indoor coverage by accessing different signal bands by separate external antennas.
- Independent ports: Each antenna can separately provide 17 dBm of downlink power, delivering a coverage area of up to 100,000 square feet.
- On-board software: Automatically control your signal booster with the on-board software, helping you to ensure unrivaled connectivity throughout multistorey complexes and other large commercial spaces. The software will make automatic adjustments to the levels of gain depending on the surrounding environment.
- Model: 460152 Wall Mounted Wilson Pro 4300.
- Frequencies: Band 5, 850 MHz; Band 4, 1700/2100 MHz; Band 12/17, 700 MHz; Band 13, 700 MHz; Band 25, 1900 MHz.
- Maximum gain: 70 dB.
- Impedance: 50 ohms.
- Power: 30 watts, 50 to 60 hertz, 110 to 240 volts AC.
- Connector: N-Female.
- Dimensions of wall-mounted amplifier unit: 2.5 x 12 x 9 inches.
- Weight of wall-mounted amplifier: 16.93 lbs.
- Uplink power output (single-cell device, depending on band and frequency): 22.8 dBm to 25.5 dBm.
- Downlink power output (single-cell device, depending on band and frequency): 16.6 dBm to 16.9 dBm.
- Noise: nominal, 5 dB.
- Isolation: >90 dB.
- Electricity requirements: 0.5 amps, 120 volts AC.
This product has been tested and pre-set to ensure compliance with FCC regulations. It is not possible to adjust the settings on this signal booster without first disabling the hardware or reprogramming the factory settings. To improve the coverage of specific bands of frequency, this unit will amplify signals but will not make any alterations to outgoing or incoming signals.
If this unit detects that it has not been used for five minutes, the gain will be reduced until a new signal is detected. If the signal detected is in a too-high frequency band or if oscillation is detected, the unit will power down on that frequency band only. One minute later, the signal booster will resume its normal operations. If five automatic restarts occur, the specific frequency band(s) causing the problem will be permanently powered down until the unit has been manually turned off and then on again. The microprocessor of the signal booster maintains the linearity, gain, and noise power of the unit.
This unit has been output power rated for single signal carrier operation only. When multiple carrier signals are detected, a rating drop of 3.5 dB will occur. This is particularly the case when re-radiation of the output signal is necessary, as this can interfere with users of adjacent bands. Any drops in output power will occur by way of a reduction in gain or input power, and not by way of attenuation of the device output.
Certified Installers Ready To Help.
It is intended that this cell phone signal boosting kit be installed by a professional installation service. We're happy to offer complimentary system design and expert installation services at reasonable prices for your residential or commercial property. To find out more, please contact us. Or please submit location details for WilsonPro 4300 installation service by certified Wilson cell phone booster installers.
How Signal Amplifier Works:
*Specific installations may differ from those shown above depending on the conditions of your outside signal and the configuration of your antennas.
This signal boosting product is ideal for large size commercial areas of up to 100,000 square feet - for example, big-box retailers like Best Buy, colleges and schools, factories, membership stores like Costco, corporate offices, medical centers and hospitals, distribution centers, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and multilevel corporate offices.
- This is a custom kit that includes only amplifier and a cable. Everything you need to set up and use your cell phone signal booster can be found within the complete Wilson Pro 4300 kit, including four broadcast antennas and one donor antenna.
- 1 unit allows signal coverage within the building to be boosted to an area as large as 100,000 square feet.
- Enhanced technology allows for multiple towers to be targeted simultaneously by way of four indoor and three outdoor antenna ports.
- This amplifier system represents the greatest uplink and downlink adjustable power in its price range.
To optimize your coverage, consider complementing your purchase with one or more of the following additional products:
- Up to 3 outdoor antennas with cables to connect to the primary unit.
- Indoor broadcast antennas with splitters and cables as required for connection to the primary unit.
For further detailed information about the operation of this cell signal boosting solution, please refer to our post on Wilson Pro MTT technology.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.