WilsonPro 1000c 460242 User Guide Manual and Ordering Info
WilsonPro 1000c 460242 User Guide Manual and Ordering Info shown above. Please wait, PDF should load in few seconds if not loaded already. If the PDF file does not display above, please check to ensure your browser supports PDF files. Or visit Wilson Pro 1000c product listing page for more details. A few snippets from the user manual are provided below.
WILSON PRO 1000C In-Building Signal Booster With Extended Dynamic Range & LTE Remote Monitoring.
WilsonPro 1000C offers:
- Remote Monitoring: Includes remote monitoring using integrated LTE modem.
- Onboard Software For Better Control: Automatically controlled with onboard software, ensuring great connectivity throughout large spaces and multi-story buildings.
- Extended Dynamic Range For Continuous Connectivity: XDR allows the booster to never shutdown due to too strong of a signal. No matter how strong, the booster will never overpower and shutdown.
- Color LCD For Easier Access: Unlike other boosters, the WilsonPro 1000 has a color LCD screen with four- way navigation, allowing integrators to have easy and effective control of the product.
Pro 1000C Delivers Maximum Downlink Power.
WilsonPro 1000C cell signal booster is Wilson's flagship amplifier system providing significantly enhanced voice and data coverage, including 4G LTE, inside large homes and commercial buildings where cell signals may not otherwise penetrate. The result for your clients are no more dropped calls or lost connections, faster uploads/ downloads and a reliable, up to 32x stronger signal. It delivers maximum FCC-allowed downlink power to provide the largest possible indoor signal coverage.
It also includes Wilson Electronics' state-of-the-art XDR (Extra Dynamic Range) technology that prevents signal overload conditions which can, in accordance with FCC regulations, force a booster to shut down.
When the WilsonPro 1000C senses that any incoming cell signal is too strong and threatens to overload the system, XDR automatically reduces signal gain to compensate for this overload condition while maintaining signal coverage throughout the building. In contrast, competing signal boosters shut down when they reach a maximum incoming signal strength threshold, causing the indoor cell signal to drop out. Both antenna ports are located on the top of the booster unit for easy installation. Like all WilsonPro cell signal boosters, the 1000-C booster system is universal: it works for all cellular devices, all services including 4G LTE, and all U.S. and Canada cell phone carriers.
- Simple Wall-Mount Installation: A signal-in and signal-out port are located on top of the Pro 1000C for easy antenna connections, while an exposed mounting flange at each corner of the booster provides for simple and clean wall-mount installation.
- Onboard Software for Better Control: Booster is automatically controlled with automatic onboard software, ensuring great connectivity throughout large spaces and multi-story buildings. The booster will adjust its gain level up or down as required by the conditions of the immediate signal environment.
- Extended Dynamic Range (XDR) for continuous connectivity: Gives the 1000C much greater tolerance for a strong incoming signal from the tower. XDR lets the 1000 system work with an incoming signal stronger than any competing booster and never shuts down due to a strong outside signal.
- Color LCD for Easier Access: Unlike other boosters, the Wilson 1000C has a color LCD screen with four-way navigation, allowing integrators to optimize antenna position and maximize the performance of the booster.
- Remote LTE Monitoring: Get immediate notification if the 1000C stops working or if band conditions change (monthly monitoring subscription required).
- Highest Downlink Power: Up to +15dB more downlink power than the competition allows for stronger signal in environments where the incoming signal is weak. The benefit is a stronger signal sent to the inside antennas, providing larger coverage area from a single booster.
- Highest Uplink Power: This allows for a stronger signal transmitted to the tower, up to +3dB more than the competition, providing greater user capacity and increased range from the cell site.
- Lower Overload and Shutdown Threshold: No matter how strong the outside signal, the WilsonPro 1000C never shuts down. This is a huge benefit in strong signal environments like cities and locations close to a carrier tower.
- Intelligent Control: WilsonPro cellular boosters automatically adjust signal gain while still providing even signal coverage throughout the building.
- Sophisticated Software: Cellular signals are constantly fluctuating. The software is always monitoring signal levels and making immediate adjustments as needed, allowing the booster to operate at maximum gain consistently.
- More Secure: Connectivity and remote monitoring via LTE, so no "sharing" of existing premises network resources which creates a more secure system.
View PDF loaded above for installation procedure details or visit Wilson Pro 1000c product listing page for more details. Requires professional installation. We provide commercial signal booster system design and installation service at a low cost and within short timeframe.