CommScope Public Safety BDA Class-B 2W DC 700 or 800MHz (7831851-0002)
CommScope Public Safety BDA Class-B 2W DC 700 or 800MHz (7831851-0002)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 7831851-0002
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Public Safety BDA, Class B, 2 Watt, DC Powered, Single Band, 700 or 800 MHz.
CommScope 7831851-0002 Specs.:
- Single band.
- Class B.
- Public safety BDA model 78318510002, UPC 888063179624.
- Support via GUI for frequencies of either 700 or 800 megahertz.
- Upgrade to dual band by buying a license key for the software.
- Full support for Band 14 (FirstNet) on active 700 megahertz band.
- Supports standard analog and P25 digital frequencies.
- Powered by -48 volts DC.
- Utilizing output and input connections between 4.3 and 10.
- Fully complaint with UL2524 and NFPA.
- Composite downlink power of 33 dBm (2 watts).
- Providing gain of 90 decibels.
- Signal source for public safety that is economical, high performing, and compact.
- Full compliance with all necessary specifications for public safety.
- Support for as many of 32 channels for each band thanks to the digital architecture that is high performing and fully programmable.
- Between 0.5 watts and 2 watts of output power.
- Ensure clear and strong voice communication by way of the uplink squelch channelization and AGC (automatic gain control).
- Use a license key to upgrade your band capacity and output power as needed.
- Achieve intelligent monitoring and configuration with web-based SNMP and GUI support.
RF public safety repeater unit.
- Repeater 4.3 to 10 antenna interface.
- Optional inside omnidirectional antenna with 4 dBi gain sold separately.
- Typical values of performance node unless stated differently.
- Features remove ethernet for control and supervision to alarm contacts.
Measurements and Packaging:
- 18.898 inches high (480 millimeters).
- 15.748 inches wide (400 millimeters).
- 3.543 inches long optional antenna (90 millimeters).
- 6.693 inches depth (170 millimeters).
- 41.888 lbs. net (19 kilos).
- 13 dB return loss.
- Fully compliant with United States FCC part 90, part 20, UL 62368, UL 2524, and Electrical Safety Standards number 62368-1, CSA-C22.2/CAN.
- 90 dB gain.
- 30 dB range of gain adjustment.
- Including FirstNet, 700, 800 license band.
- -48 volts DC local power.
- 160 watts power consumption.
Uplink Rx Electrical Specs.:
- FirstNet Frequency Band for Operation between 788 and 805 Megahertz, between 788 and 798 Megahertz, and between 796 and 824 Megahertz.
- One carrier output capability of 27 dBm.
- Two carrier output capability of 24 dBm.
Downlink Tx Electrical Specs.:
- FirstNet Frequency Band for Operation between 758 and 775 Megahertz, between 758 and 768 Megahertz, and between 851 and 869 Megahertz.
- One carrier output capability of 33 dBm.
- Two carrier output capability of 30 dBm.
Compliance and Environmental Specs.
- Temperature between -22 degrees Fahrenheit and +122 degrees Fahrenheit (-30 degrees Celsius to +50 degrees Celsius).
- Tested with ingress method IP66, NEMA 4X, IEC 60529:2001.
- Distributed, manufactured, and designed in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
CommScope stays at the cutting-edge of communication technology to ensure that it is always creating the most advanced networks in the world. Around the world, it is changing the definition of connectivity, clarifying today's challenges and creating the innovation to shape tomorrow. CommScope bought ARRIS and RUCKUS in 2019. Both now united corporations provide expert capabilities, greater technology, and solutions, along with improved access to new and emerging opportunities. This connection built a communications company with unmatched depth, capabilities, and breadth.
On the ground, in buildings, or through thin air, SignalBooster.com accepts that communications networks must be robust and dependable while also growing to meet the requirements of our increasingly connected global community. Our solutions possess a wealth of experience with communications. We can provide the quality, resilience, and modernization that organizations need in order to meet the growing expectations and requirements of flawless wireless connectivity. We’re proud to shape the networks of the future with our design and installation expertise.
About CommScope & SignalBooster.com:
Starting with material design through to solving the most complicated of radio band or architecture challenges, SignalBooster.com proudly delivers incomparable expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless and wired groundwork which develops the communications networks of today and prepares the wireless communications networks of tomorrow. Facilitating Gigabit speeds, 5G, and private networks all over the world, CommScope is always anticipating what is the next technological upshift to make sure you're one step ahead. SignalBooster.com's Public Safety DAS design and installation service can bring CommScope technology into your business property effectively ensuring consistent connectivity as required by local Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ).
Per FCC laws and regulations, INDUSTRIAL GRADE distributed antennas system (Fiber DAS) master and/or remote units must not be installed by consumers. It is designed for installation by QUALIFIED INSTALLERS only. You MUST have an express consent in writing from all Carriers in your service area to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation. Please submit public safety DAS installation service questionnaire for a quote if you require professional installation and assistance with consent and approval process.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.