CommScope Public Safety BDA Class-B 2W AC 700+800 MHz (7831851-0011)
CommScope Public Safety BDA Class-B 2W AC 700+800 MHz (7831851-0011)
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 7831851-0011
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Public Safety BDA, Class B, 2 Watt, AC Powered, Dual Band 700 and 800 MHz.
CommScope 7831851-0011 Specs.:
- Dual band.
- Class B.
- Public safety BDA model 78318510011, UPC 888063178634.
- Full support for Band 14 (FirstNet).
- Supports standard analog and P25 digital frequencies.
- Powered by 110 volts AC.
- Utilizing output and input connections between 4.3 and 10.
- Fully complaint with UL2524 and NFPA.
- Composite downlink power of 33 dBm (2 watts).
- Providing gain of 90 decibels.
- Signal source for public safety that is economical, high performing, and compact.
- Full compliance with all necessary specifications for public safety.
- Support for as many of 32 channels for each band thanks to the digital architecture that is high performing and fully programmable.
- Between 0.5 watts and 2 watts of output power.
- Ensure clear and strong voice communication by way of the uplink squelch channelization and AGC (automatic gain control).
- Use a license key to upgrade your band capacity and output power as needed.
- Achieve intelligent monitoring and configuration with web-based SNMP and GUI support.
RF public safety repeater unit.
- Repeater 4.3 to 10 antenna interface.
- Optional inside omnidirectional antenna with 4 dBi gain sold separately.
- Typical values of performance node unless stated differently.
- Features remove ethernet for control and supervision to alarm contacts.
Measurements and Packaging:
- 18.898 inches high (480 millimeters).
- 15.748 inches wide (400 millimeters).
- 3.543 inches long optional antenna (90 millimeters).
- 6.693 inches depth (170 millimeters).
- 41.888 lbs. net (19 kilos).
- 13 dB return loss.
- Fully compliant with United States FCC part 90, part 20, UL 62368, UL 2524, and Electrical Safety Standards number 62368-1, CSA-C22.2/CAN.
- 90 dB gain.
- 30 dB range of gain adjustment.
- Including FirstNet, 700, 800 license band.
- 110 volts AC local power.
- 60 Hertz, 110 volts AC mains power.
- 160 watts power consumption.
Uplink Rx Electrical Specs.:
- FirstNet Frequency Band for Operation between 788 and 798 Megahertz, between 788 and 805 Megahertz, and between 796 and 824 Megahertz.
- One carrier output capability of 27 dBm.
- Two carrier output capability of 24 dBm.
Downlink Tx Electrical Specs.:
- FirstNet Frequency Band for Operation between 758 and 768 Megahertz, between 758 and 775 Megahertz, and between 851 and 869 Megahertz.
- One carrier output capability of 33 dBm.
- Two carrier output capability of 30 dBm.
Compliance and Environmental Specs.:
- Temperature between -22 degrees Fahrenheit and +122 degrees Fahrenheit (-30 degrees Celsius to +50 degrees Celsius).
- Tested with ingress method IP66, NEMA 4X, IEC 60529:2001.
- Distributed, manufactured, and designed in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
CommScope prides itself on remaining the leader in communication technology so that it can produce some of the most progressive networks the world has ever seen. Across the planet, their mission lies towards deciphering today's challenges, re-examining our definition of connectivity, and establishing the innovation to meet tomorrow's technological needs. In 2019, ARRIS and RUCKUS were bought by CommScope. United corporations produce expert capabilities, improved innovation and results, with broader access to emerging and new markets. It is this connection that saw the emergence of a telecommunications corporation with unparalleled depth, breadth, and efficiency.
Through the air, in the ground, or in houses and offices, SignalBooster.com realizes that communications networks must be robust and dependable while also growing to meet the needs of this progressively connected environment. With years of experience with connectivity, our solutions bring innovation, distinction, and flexibleness that organizations need to be able to answer the increasing demands and expectations of uninterrupted wireless connectivity. We’re responsible for shaping the wireless networks of tomorrow.
About CommScope & SignalBooster.com:
Beginning with the design of materials through to working out the most sophisticated of composition or bandwidth challenges, SignalBooster.com delivers unmatched expertise in wireless and wired groundwork, copper, and fiber which supports today's communications networks and prepares tomorrow's wireless networks. Enabling 5G, Gigabit speeds, and private wireless communications networks all over the world, CommScope is forever anticipating what is next to ensure you're always one step ahead. SignalBooster.com's Public Safety DAS design and installation service can bring CommScope technology into your business property effectively ensuring constant connectivity as required by all local Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJ).
Per FCC laws and regulations, INDUSTRIAL GRADE distributed antennas system (Fiber DAS) master and/or remote units must not be installed by consumers. It is designed for installation by QUALIFIED INSTALLERS only. You MUST have an express consent in writing from all Carriers in your service area to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation. Please submit public safety DAS installation service questionnaire for a quote if you require professional installation and assistance with consent and approval process.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles of your home / building. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
CommScope Public Safety BDA Class-B 0.5W DC 700+800 MHz (7831851-0023)
CommScope Public Safety BDA Class-B 0.5W AC 700+800 MHz (7831851-0013)
CommScope Public Safety BDA Class-B 2W DC 700 or 800MHz (7831851-0002)