You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. We will ship it the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
HiBoost PRO Link Commercial 12k Ft² | F17K-5S
HiBoost PRO Link Commercial 12k Ft² | F17K-5S
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: F17K-5S
Sorry, this item is discontinued and replaced with the new upgraded version, HiBoost Home 15K Signal Booster.
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
HiBoost PRO Link 4G LTE cellular booster is commercial grade 2G, 3G, 4G LTE wireless signal booster for up to 12,000 square feet with 65 dB Gain.
HiBoost's Commercial PRO Link 4G LTE Cellular Booster/ Amplifier/ Repeater Kit with Part # F17K-5S is a wide band booster that amplifies signals of all cellular operators in USA & Canada. It boosts 2G, 3G and 4G voice signals for clear voice, fast 3G & 4G LTE mobile internet uploads and downloads. It improves wireless reception over up to 12,000 sq. ft. with capacity to support up to 100 cell phone and device users simultaneously! Everyone can now enjoy the freedom of clear calls and constant high speed data within your retail store or business office space/ building.
Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit Features:
- Boosts Talk & Text and 4G Data Transfer Speeds.
- For Large Homes and Apartment or Office Buildings up to 12,000 sq. ft.
- Up to +65 Decibel Gain.
- All 2G, 3G and 4G standards are supported.
- Supports up to 100 users.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- IC Industry Canada and USA FCC Approved and Certified.
- Streamlined design.
- Quality metal construction - strong and durable.
- Compatible with all cell devices.
- Compatible with all cell phone service providers.
- Does not require professional installation.
- Kit includes everything for easy DIY install.
Cell Phone Booster Kit F17K5S Includes:
- Hi-Boost Commercial PRO Link 4G LTE 65 dB cell phone booster amplifier.
- Outdoor Logarithmic periodic antenna with 50 feet 5D-FB cable.
- Indoor panel antenna with 15 feet 5D-FB cable.
- Power Supply and Adapter.
- All required cables and mounting hardware/ supplies.
- User manual and installation guide.
Smart HiBoost Functions:
AGC and MGC.
Hi Boost Commercial PRO Link 4G LTE Booster Kit (F17K-5S model) is equipped with smart MGC and AGC functions. AGC automatically controls system gain according to input signal in your area. It balances booster power in order not to interfere with mobile operator's networks.
Thanks to the MGC function, it is possible to increase or decrease booster gain manually!
Thanks to indication LEDs on booster interface, it is easy to keep an eye on booster's current working state. Alarm LED will also warn you if there's any oscillation or trouble which can then be corrected.
- Upload Frequency Range: 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1910 / 1710-1755.
- Download Frequency Range: 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1990 / 2110-2155.
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.
- Maximum Gain: Uplink 65 dB/ Downlink 65 dB.
- Maximum Output Power: Uplink 17 dBm/ Downlink 17 dBm.
- MGC (Step Attenuation): 31 dB/ 1 dB Step.
- Automatic Gain Control: 31 dB.
- I/O Port: N-Female.
- Impedance: 50 ohm.
- Environment Conditions: IP40.
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 6.5 x 2 inches or 218 x 165 x 50 millimeters.
- Weight: ≤5 Lbs/ 2.2 Kg.
- Power Supply: Input AC100~240V, 50/60Hz, Output DC12V / 3A.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.