weBoost Drive 4G-M OTR Truck Cell Booster 470121-OTR (USA)
weBoost Drive 4G-M OTR Truck Cell Booster 470121-OTR (USA)
Optional accessory available: DC car plug-in power cord included. Optional 110v electrical outlet AC power supply adapter can be purchased separately.
Note: This listing is for the Drive 4G-M OTR (470121-OTR) with trucker antenna for better reception in Over The Road trucks. We carry the standard weBoost Drive 4G-M (470121) with only mini-magnet mount antenna, as well.
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive 4G-M OTR Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster 470121-OTR (USA). Drive 4GM-OTR is a Multi-User Cell Booster for over the road trucks . It boosts signal of multiple cell phones or cellular devices with SIM card, simultaneously. All cellular devices being used in cab will get simultaneous signal boost. Such devices can include smartphones, computer tablets, turbo sticks, internet sticks, air cards, mobile hotspots Mi-Fi, Jetpack, etc.
This USA version works for all cellular service providers in USA such as AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, and Sprint. Boost signal reception inside trucks with stronger connection with respective network's cell tower.
Strong connection means fewer missed or dropped calls, fewer incoherent conversations, fewer Internet hang-ups or freezing / buffering. Enjoy clear voice conversations, instantaneous texting, and fast 3G + 4G LTE mobile internet downloads and uploads after installing this car cell phone signal amplifier kit. weBoost Drive 4G-M OTR kit is easy to install. It installs easily using DIY installation instructions included.
- Amplifies text, voice calls and 4G LTE Internet data.
- Designed for trucks but works great for any large vehicle such as a van and RV.
- This base cell amplifier model is recommended for city driving. For rural remote areas, we recommend weBoost Drive 4G-X OTR (470210).
- Works with all cellular service carriers on all their cell phones.
- Maximum Gain Allowed by FCC for Vehicle Cell Signal Boosters: +50 dB.
Don't stand for dropped calls, poor call quality and slow internet.
weBoost's powerful 4G car cell phone signal booster boosts 3G & 4G LTE signals for many people in a big vehicle (vans, SUVs, trucks, mini-vans, boats, RVs, etc).
weBoost Drive 4G-M OTR is basic cell signal booster model that enhances cellphone signals wirelessly for up to 4 cellular devices including tablets, smartphones and Kindles. With a gain of up to +50 dB, it delivers a stronger signal, resulting in a clear connection to your smart cell phone.
weBoost has been solving cell-phone reception problems for more than 4 decades with signal boosters that are FCC as well as IC certified. They boost weak signals in both the city and remote rural areas but this lower cost kit is geared more towards city driving. This kit is DIY and very easy to install.
- Improves Reception.
- More Bars.
- Eliminates Dropped Calls.
- Crystal Clear Voice.
- Text Delivered Quickly.
- Increases Coverage.
- Dead Zones reduced or eliminated.
- Longer Battery Life.
- Reliable Communication Method.
- Up & Download at Faster Speeds.
Who will benefit?
If you require a reliable signal for voice & text, as well as a high-speed 4G LTE internet connection, this unit will provide you improved cell phone reception. This signal booster is perfect for people that need fast up and downloads for streaming apps like Netflix, YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, and other apps that are heavy on data.
weBoost 470121 OTR (USA version for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc.) Drive 4G-M OTR can be used for all major US carrier service networks except iDen and WiMax networks. It supports 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz.
How does it Work?
Drive 4GM OTR picks up existing weak signals with a tall high-gain antenna, and then amplifies it numerous times with Wilson Signal Booster's patented SmarTech III technology. The boosted signals easily bypass all vehicle interior and vehicle exterior obstructions providing signal directly to your cell device. Refer to weBoost Drive 4G-M Quick Installation Guide for quick set-up and installer manual overview.
Drive 4G-M cell phone booster Kit (Item # 470121) Includes:
- Drive 4G-M Wide-band Cell Phone Amplifier & Repeater.
- Modular OTR trucker antenna and optional 10 cm Mini Magnet-Mount Antenna for Vehicle Top.
- Low Profile Antenna for Inside Vehicle.
- Power Supply to Power-up Signal Amplifier.
- Easy Installation Instructions and Manual.
Specifications of Amplifier Model Number 460021 with Product # U470021 or 470021 and FCC ID PWO460021 and IC ID 4726A-460021.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||6V/ 2A|
|Dimensions||4.38 x 6.38 x 1.38 inches|
|Weight||0.53 kg or 1.16 lbs (amplifier only).|
|470121 (USA) UPC||697691004839|
Due to popular demand of a lower cost truck signal booster, SignalBooster.com has introduced this newest version of Wilson 470108 Drive 4G-M, the weBoost 470121 Drive 4G-M OTR Signal Booster Kit. This signal booster has been specifically designed for over-the-road trucks like large commercial vehicles, delivery trucks, and so on, to ensure that truckers have the ability to stay in touch when hauling freight and travelling long distances.
This signal booster kit from SignalBooster.com comes complete with a weBoost Drive 4G-M (470121) cell phone signal booster for vehicles, plus you receive the powerful new Wilson 4G OTR (304415) trucker antenna. Truckers are typically dependent on cell towers and subjected to physical barriers that stand in their signal path, but with this trucker antenna you will be able to text and talk without interruption, stream video content and music, and keep your data driven apps running. The weBoost 4G-M OTR Trucker Cell Signal Booster will capture your carriers cellular signal and amplify that signal to enable drivers to stay connected wherever they may be.
Made by Wilson Electronics, the weBoost Drive 4G-M mobile cell signal booster supports T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, US Cellular, and other carriers in United States using 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequency bands.
List of benefits of the weBoost 4G-M OTR Trucker Cell Signal Kit:
- Included in this signal booster kit is the new Wilson modular OTR trucker antenna and a bonus Wilson Mini mag. mount antenna.
- This Wilson Drive 4G-M signal kit is the most cost-effective vehicle signal booster for truckers.
- The 4G-M is FCC Certified to 2014 thru 2019 specifications.
- Truckers will have access to a reliable and strong 3G/4G data connection.
- A strong 4G cell signal is created between 2 and 5 feet from the internal broadcast antenna.
- 3G and 4G voice and data are boosted for all major North American carriers.
- With extended cellular range, truckers experience clearer voice calls and fewer dropped calls.
- Extended battery life for cellular devices.
- This kit comes complete with all the necessary components.
- US based sales, customer service, and technical support.
Who Can Benefit from the WeBoost Drive 4G-M Signal Booster?
It really doesn't matter where you're driving, you can still experience dropped calls. Even when driving around towns and cities and other populated areas, cellphone signal can be patchy or even non-existent. With the WeBoost Drive 4G-M Signal Booster there should be no more dropped calls or lost data connections as long as there's atleast a faint signal outside the truck which the OTR antenna can catch. Your calls should stay connected to cell towers, your coverage area will be increased, and your data applications should continue running strong and fast on all your devices.
Many truckers find themselves travelling in weak signal areas, with little or no usable cell signal. It is so important that truckers can achieve good, continuous, and reliable communications with their business associates, family and friends while travelling long distances hauling freight. That is what truckers get with the weBoost Drive 4G-M OTR signal booster.
Supported Carriers and Carrier Frequencies:
As a 5-band signal booster, this mobile amplifier has been designed to work with all United States cellular carriers, supporting:
- 4G: Verizon LTE.
- 4G: T-Mobile LTE.
- 4G: AT&T LTE.
- 3G: North American carriers including AT&T, T-Mobile, US cellular, Sprint, and Verizon.
Supports the following carrier frequencies:
- 1900 MHz (PCS) bands 2 and 25.
- 1700/2100 MHz (AWS) band 4.
- 850 MHz (Cellular 850) band 5.
- 700 MHz (SMH) bands 12, 13, and 17.
This wireless amplifier has been designed to operate inside a vehicle, typically a truck, and it communicates wirelessly with your phone; meaning it doesn't need direct connection and your phone doesn’t need to sit in a cradle. Because the 4G-M is a wireless signal booster it is capable of supporting multiple data devices and phones at the same time. The inside coverage area of this cellphone amplifier will depend on the existing external signal strength, so if you have a week external signal it may be necessary to keep your phone quite close to the inside antenna to access the boosted signal.
Depending on the external signal strength, the interior antenna will broadcast between 2 and 4 feet. Smart Tip: We suggest using a Bluetooth headset, allowing your cell phone to remain near the inside antenna.
Full list of part names and part numbers in the box.
The weBoost Drive 4G-M 470121 OTR Signal Booster Kit includes the following:
- 470021: weBoost 4G-M OTR mobile cell phone amplifier.
- 314401: Wilson low-profile internal antenna, with 10’ coaxial cable and SMA male connector.
- 304415: Wilson 4G OTR trucker antenna with 15’ RG58.
- 301126: Wilson mini-magnet antenna.
- 901104: Wilson three-way antenna mount.
- Wilson 4G OTR antenna spring.
- weBoost internal broadcast antenna.
- 12 V vehicle power supply.
- Installation guide.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
SureCall Fusion Trek 4G LTE Vehicle Cell Booster (For 1 Phone or MiFi) US/Can
SureCall N-Range Vehicle Extended Range 1 Cell Device Signal Booster (US/Can)
SureCall Fusion2Go 2.0 3G 4G LTE Car Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster (USA Only)