HiBoost SLD+ Industrial Booster w/80dB Gain for 65k Ft² | DS27-5S
HiBoost SLD+ Industrial Booster w/80dB Gain for 65k Ft² | DS27-5S
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: DS27-5S
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
HiBoost SLD+ Industrial Cell Phone Signal Booster with up to maximum 80dB Gain for 65,000 sq. ft. P/N: DS27-5S / DS275S. This is 2G, 3G, 4G LTE wireless signal booster for up to 65,000 square feet. It provides up to 80 dB Gain.
This is a wide band booster that amplifies signals of all cellular operators in USA & Canada. It boosts 2G, 3G and 4G voice signals for clear voice, fast 3G & 4G LTE mobile internet uploads and downloads. It improves wireless reception over up to 65000 sq. ft. with capacity to support up to 150 cell phone and device users simultaneously! Now everyone can now enjoy the freedom of clear calls and constant high speed data within your retail store or business office space/ apartment building.
This is a full duplex mobile communication repeater from the manufacturer, Huaptec. It is the perfect solution for providing a wireless improvement of cellular reception in a high-rise building, basement, hotel, shopping mall, tunnel, etc. A single signal repeater can boost indoor coverage over up to 65K square feet of indoor spaces.
It is designed to improve the signal quality of an area by receiving signal from outside from all USA cellular service providers such as AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile and from Canadian mobile service providers such as Bell Mobility, Telus, Rogers Wireless, and Freedom Mobile. It then amplifies that exterior signal from the base station using the cellular repeater or amplifier. Thereafter, it channels that signal to all areas of need indoors.
This repeater has Manual Gain Control (MGC) feature that enables engineers to reduce the gain of the repeater manually if oscillation or too strong input power level is detected during installation. This helps to get the best coverage effect without any interference back to the mobile network. To maintain safe and specific output signal levels during the repeater’s operation, this repeater has a built-in signal oscillation detection circuit to adjust the gain automatically so as to avoid interference to the cellular network.
It also has color changing LED lights to indicate its environmental status: the Alarm LED’s located on the front of the unit (Alarm Low & Alarm High) will change color from green to orange or red, (depending on the input power level) if the system detects signal oscillation in either band or if input signal is beyond a safe limit.
Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit Features:
- Boosts Talk & Text and 4G Data Transfer Speeds.
- Strongest cell phone signal booster for Large Apartment Buildings, Malls, and Office Buildings up to 65,000 sq. ft.
- Up to +80 Decibel Gain.
- All 2G, 3G and 4G standards are supported.
- Supports up to 150 users simultaneously.
- MGC and AGC function (See below for details).
- LCD indicator for all controls.
- Self-oscillation protection.
- Good heat dissipation for longevity.
- Wide power supply range and lower power consumption.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- IC Industry Canada and FCC USA Certified and Approved.
- Streamlined design.
- Reduce isolation requirements and installation cost.
- Easy for site survey, system installation and maintenance.
- Compatible with all cell devices.
- Compatible with all cell phone service providers.
- Designed for installations by FCC licensees and qualified certified installers.
- This complete signal booster kit purchase includes everything needed for installation.
- This amplifier has good quality metal construction that is strong and durable.
Cell Phone Booster Kit HiBoost SLD Plus Includes:
- HiBoost SLD+ Industrial Booster with up to 80 dB Gain.
- Power Supply and Adapter.
- User manual and installation guide.
Note: Outdoor and indoor antennas and cables must be purchased separately. Choose either a Yagi exterior directional antenna (50 Ohms) or Omni exterior omnidirectional antenna (50 Ohms). Consider purchasing interior antenna expansion kits (50 Ohms) for multiple indoor antennas. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Smart HiBoost Functions:
AGC and MGC.
Hi Boost SLD+ Industrial Cell Signal Amplifier Kit is equipped with smart MGC and AGC functions. AGC automatically controls system gain according to input signal in your area. It balances booster power in order not to interfere with mobile operator's networks.
Thanks to the MGC function, it is possible to increase or decrease booster gain manually!
Thanks to indication LEDs on booster interface, it is easy to keep an eye on booster's current working state. Alarm LED will also warn you if there's any oscillation or trouble which can then be corrected.
- Working Bands: 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755.
- Upload Frequency Range: 698-716 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1850-1995 / 2110-2155.
- Download Frequency Range:Band 12 / Band 13 / Band 5/ Band 25-2 / Band 4.
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.
- Maximum Gain: 80 dB.
- Maximum Output Power: Uplink 21-25 dBm/ Downlink 27 dBm.
- MGC (Step Attenuation): 31 dB/ 1 dB Step.
- I/O Port: N-Female.
- Impedance: 50 ohm.
- Environment Conditions: IP40.
- Dimensions: 17.7 × 12.4 × 7.1 inches.
- Weight: ≥ 40.7 lbs.
- Power Supply: Input AC 100~240V, 50/60Hz, Output DC 12V / 3A.
WARNING. Per FCC laws and regulations, this INDUSTRIAL GRADE device must not be installed by consumers. It is designed for installation by QUALIFIED INSTALLERS only. You MUST have an express consent in writing from all Carriers in your service area to operate this device. Unauthorized use may result in significant forfeiture penalties, including penalties in excess of $100,000 for each continuing violation. Please contact us for a quote if you require professional installation and assistance with consent and approval process.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles of your home / building. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.