An item you're pre-ordering is on backorder so it will take few days to ship - are you sure you want to proceed to order it?Close
HiBoost SLX Commercial 35k 72 dB | Pro25-5S-IoT
HiBoost SLX Commercial 35k 72 dB | Pro25-5S-IoT
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: Pro25-5S-IoT
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
HiBoost SLX 72 dB Commercial Cell Phone Signal Booster (Pro25-5S-IoT) is commercial grade 2G, 3G, 4G LTE wireless signal booster for up to 35,000 square feet with up to 72 Decibel Gain.
HiBoost SLX Cellular Booster/ Amplifier/ Repeater Kit with Part # Pro255SIoT is a wide band booster that amplifies signals of all cellular operators in USA & Canada. It boosts 2G, 3G and 4G voice signals for clear voice, fast 3G & 4G LTE mobile internet uploads and downloads. It improves wireless reception over up to 35k sq. ft. with capacity to support up to 500 cell phone and device users simultaneously! Everyone can now enjoy the freedom of clear calls and constant high speed data within your retail store or business office space/ building.
Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit Features:
- Boosts Talk & Text and 4G Data Transfer Speeds.
- For Large Homes and Apartment or Office Buildings up to 35,000 sq. ft.
- Up to +72 dB Gain.
- All 2G, 3G and 4G standards are supported.
- Supports up to 500 users.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- IC Industry Canada and USA FCC Approved and Certified.
- Streamlined design.
- Quality metal construction - strong and durable.
- Compatible with all cell devices.
- Compatible with all cell phone service providers.
- Does require professional installation.
HiBoost SLX Installation Service Scope:
Cell Phone Booster Kit Pro25-5S-IoT Includes:
- HiBoost SLX 72 dB Commercial Cell Phone Signal Booster (Pro25-5S-IoT).
- Power Supply and Adapter.
- User manual and installation guide.
A 50 Ohm exterior antenna, and 50 Ohm interior antenna kits must be purchased separately as needed according to the size, construction materials, etc. used in the building and outdoor signal strength and layout of the structure. Please contact us for assistance in designing your system.
Smart HiBoost Functions:
AGC and MGC.
Hi Boost kit is equipped with smart MGC and AGC functions. AGC automatically controls system gain according to input signal in your area. It balances booster power in order not to interfere with mobile operator's networks.
Thanks to the MGC function, it is possible to increase or decrease booster gain manually!
Thanks to indication LEDs on booster interface, it is easy to keep an eye on booster's current working state. Alarm LED will also warn you if there's any oscillation or trouble which can then be corrected.
- Working Bands: 12, 13, 5, 25, 2, 4
- Upload Frequency Range: 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755.
- Download Frequency Range: 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155.
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.
- Maximum Gain: Uplink 72 dB/ Downlink 72 dB.
- Maximum Output Power: Uplink 24 dBm, Downlink 15 dBm.
- MGC (Step Attenuation): ≥ 25 dB/ 1 dB Step.
- I/O Port: N-Female.
- Impedance: 50 ohm.
- Environment Conditions: IP40.
- Dimensions: 11 x 7.3 x 2.2 inches.
- Weight: ≤ 11 Lbs.
- Power Supply: Input AC100~240V, 50/60Hz, Output DC12V / 3A.
With 72 dB of gain, the SLX gives RF professionals unsurpassed flexibility in designing custom tailored solutions. From gain limited systems in remote areas to high performance distributed antenna systems, the SLX is the premier choice for non-Industrial applications.
The SLX's carrier-based design features a sophisticated passive cooling system integrated into the unit’s aluminum chassis. Combined with rugged construction, extensive RF shielding, and compact footprint allow it to be mounted just about anywhere.
Supported by Hiboost's exclusive Signal Supervisor Application, The SLX's IoT functionality makes it an ideal enterprise solution for users who need a cell signal enhancement solution that is online 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The cloud-based Signal Supervisor Application sends push notifications to the user's mobile device in case of power failure and or a malfunction. The app also allows IT professionals and technicians to monitor the SLX and to adjust the attenuation of the uplink and downlink gain in all five frequency bands. This functionality is also available at the unit's LCD display.
- Robust remote monitoring support using HiBoost's cloud-based application, Signal Supervisor.
- Boosts signal throughout even the largest and most expansive buildings providing crystal clear call quality, lightning quick data speeds, and improved reception.
- Durable metal chassis and highly efficient heat sink keeps your SLX running at peak performance longer.
- As the highest performing non-Industrial system the SLX is an ideal enterprise solution.
- Compatible with all North American carriers and each of their 2G, 3G, and 4G LTE networks.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.