Omni Directional Exterior Building 2G/ 3G/ 4G LTE Antenna (50 Ohm)
Omni Directional Exterior Building 2G/ 3G/ 4G LTE Antenna (50 Ohm)
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 4G-OMNI-BUILDING-ANTENNA
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Omni Antenna with bandwidth frequency coverage of 698-2700 MHz is a roof mount Omnidirectional Antenna with 3dBi gain and N-female termination. With 100 watts of power, full band omni-directional 50 ohm fiberglass antenna provides excellent signal boosting for cellular and wireless connectivity, providing 3 to 4 db Gain. This weather-proof winterized antenna purchase includes a mounting kit, and can be set on walls or roofs. It is ideal for downtown settings, RVs, or marine installations, where signal strength is already reasonable at 3+ bars.
The Omni-directional antenna gathers signal from all sides, and does not need to be pointed at a cellular tower. It is easy to install, and weather resistant. Connectivity begins here.
4G Omni Directional Exterior Building or Home Wide Band 2G/ 3G/ 4G LTE Antenna (50 Ohm) Summary:
3G/4G Omni Outdoor Antenna is a very popular Omni-Directional antenna because it is high performing outdoor building antenna system featuring a weather-proof design and covers a wideband frequency range of 2G, 3G, 4G LTE from 698 through 960 Mhz and 1710 through 2700 MHz boosting signals on 50 ohm system. Its installation is easy and multi-band antenna boasts coverage for all Carriers in USA and Canada including 4G LTE Plus / Advanced and AWS frequency bands. It features vertical polarization and a maximum of 4 decibels gain. It features N-Female connector at the base that can be used with standard RG-6 cables. It is made to collect signals from all directions, and from all cellular service providers regardless of whether 2G, 3G, 4G, or LTE.
The mounting hardware included enables antenna to be placed in vertical direction on a pole thereby improving the signal between the nearest cell tower and amplifier. This omni-directional antenna is a perfect choice if you have an existing strong cell signal outside the building or for boosting multiple carriers with cell towers located in opposite directions. The MSRP of this omni-directional antenna is $79.99.
This omni-directional antenna is a popular choice for installation outdoors. It is compatible with 50 ohm amplifiers and accessories.
Mount antenna vertically in unobstructed and elevated areas such as roof or outside wall that is high. It is helpful to locate the nearest cell tower of your carrier and the antenna must be mounted closest to the cell tower. For an optimal installation of an antenna outside, it can be placed in line with the cell tower.
- Frequency: 698 - 960 / 1700 - 2700 MHz.
- Impedance: 50 ohms.
- Max power: 100 watts.
- Radiation: Omni.
- Polarization: Vertical.
- Connector: N-Female.
- Beamwidth horizontal plane: 360 degrees.
- Beamwidth vertical plane: 75 degrees.
- VSWR: 1:8:1.
- Lightning Protection: Ground DC.
- Length: 10.2 inches.
- Thickness: 2.5 inches.
- Multi-band 50 ohm Omnidirectional Antenna.
- Mounting hardware.
- Designed to be mounted outside of a building.
- High gain.
- Built-in ground plane.
- Omni-directional antenna.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Resistant to weather with tough ABS material and tested to withstand wind speed of 60 miles per second.
- UPC: 682962482218.
- Improves the transmission of cell phone signal between the amplifier and the nearby cell tower.
- Designed for fixed installations.
- Comes with mounting hardware that is necessary for installation.
From the manufacturer:
- Outside use.
- 3-4 dB Gain.
- 2G, 3G, 4G, WLAN.
- Weather resistant.
- Easy to install.
It should be mounted in an upright position for best results.
It is compatible with all cell phone signal amplifiers operating on 50 ohm impedance.
Cable compatibility: LOW Coax Cables WITH Type N-MALE ON EITHER side.
|Input Impedance||50 ohm|
|Operating Temperature||-22° F Degrees to +176° Degrees|
|Beamwidth||E:72 H:92/ E:50 H:80|
|Connector type||N-Female or based on customer request|
|Ground Plane||Built-in ground plane|
|Mount||Mounts on roof or wall|
|Dimensions||9.5” x 3.9”|
- Unscrew antenna from L-mounting bracket on antenna base with hands, or wrench if needed.
- Find corner of house with strongest cell signal. To measure your existing cell signal on an Apple iOS devices, dial *3001#12345#*and press Call. In the top-left corner, a number appears instead of bars. For Android devices, you can download several apps to measure exact signal strength. Look up check real signal strength to find a cell signal measurement app.
- Using vertical plate of bracket, mark position of desired location.
- Unscrew nut, lock washer, regular on end of stucco screws (2) and remove them.
- Place vertical plate into desired location and tap the screws, head first, along with sleeve into ½” to ¾” stucco wall.
- In this order, place washer, lock washer and nut on each screw and tighten until secure. When tightening screw, sleeve will expand to secure plate.
- Screw antenna securely back onto horizontal plate.
- Hand tighten cable to one end of antenna connector and the other end of cable to signal booster connector marked OUTSIDE.
Note: If desired surface for installation plate is wood or concrete, wood or masonry screws for L-plate will have to be purchased separately.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this connect directly to the Verizon wireless LTE internet and home phone box?
Sorry, it will not. This is designed to be connected to an indoor cell phone signal amplifier to strengthen cellular signals indoors. It is not for use to boost home cordless phone signals nor broadband Wi-Fi signals. I would only recommend choosing a home cellular signal booster kit if you wish to improve cell phone signal for all cellular devices indoors.
Does this boast outside signal. Say for your yard
This is an exterior antenna which is typically cabled to connect to an amplifier indoors and then to an interior antenna (multi-directional dome antenna or uni-directional panel antenna) for improvement of cell signal reception indoors. It is not intended for the purpose you wish to use it for - improvement of cellular signal in your front or back yard. Technically, it could improve reception if you were to connect it to an amplifier and then connect it to an interior antenna placed in an area of need in your yard. However, please note that it would be against FCC regulations because it could be harmful or damaging if outside elements such as rain water got into the interior antenna and/or amplifier which are not water proof as the exterior antenna. Therefore, you would be using it in the manner you wish to use at your own risk because manufacturers warranty will not cover water damage to equipment that is made for indoor use.
Can you pick up free Wi-Fi
Our SC288w does cover the WiFi frequency if its 2.4Ghz. We use that antenna on our system that extends the WiFi. SureCall 288w is only a pass-thru antenna and will need to be used for a boosting device such as the Fusion 7 or any router with an AP. However, the antenna cannot pick up the 5 GHz band. It is only limited up to 2700 MHz.
So if you are living out in the country, and you do not have wifi. would this product be able to boost your Cellular Connection if attached to this indoor amplifier. Also would it automatically boost signal or would you have to connect to it like a Wi-Fi network?
Our signal boosters do not require W-Fi to work. They use existing signals outside to amplify and distribute them inside.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
1 Fabric Cover Panel Antenna Expansion Kit (75 Ohm) | weBoost 314440-1
1 Indoor Surface Mount Dome Antenna 50 Ohm w/2-way Splitter & Cables
1 Inside Building Panel Antenna (50 Ohm) with 2-way Splitter & Cables