TV Antenna Signal Booster & Amplifier
TV Antenna Signal Booster & Amplifier
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: TV-BOOSTER
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
HD TV antenna signal booster and amplifier kit includes HDTV antenna & external signal amplifier. Enjoy watching crystal clear digital and HD shows with many channels. For both standard analog and high definition TVs.
Have you ever wished you could access your favorite cable channels for free? This TV antenna booster will give you access to beautifully clear digital television shows without having to pay for an ongoing cable subscription.
If you're into money-saving tips and life hacks, you can't go past this Digital HDTV antenna and TV signal booster kit. Catching all signals within a 120-mile radius, it lets you watch your favorite shows without paying for a cable subscription.
We're living in the year 2020, and cable antennas are old technology. This Digital HDTV antenna includes a wall mount that is so easy to install you will be watching your favorite cable television shows before you know it.
- Antenna innovatively designed to be razor thin and flat.
- Low error rates and high levels of gain.
- Improve your digital and analog television signals.
- Unique design allows you to access signals from all directions.
- Installation and setup are easy and quick. Simply unwrap HDTV signal booster kit, connect it, and scan for available channels.
- Very versatile - TV antenna can be placed on the wall, table, window:
Not only will this digital HDTV antenna booster kit give you access to top-quality 1080p videos, you will also be able to access cable stations at no cost and without any ongoing subscriptions.
This digital HDTV booster allows you to access cable TV channels that you couldn't previously access, at the same time expanding the signal range you can receive and dramatically improving the clarity of your TV channel frequency.
In simple terms, the number of channels you can access is directly determined by the signals that are broadcast in your local area. Similarly, the reception quality depends on the physical distance from your local signal towers, along with other factors including the weather, your surroundings, and the terrain.
Retail Box Contents:
This package contains everything you need for full and quick installation.
- TV signal amplifier.
- AC/DC electrical adapter.
- HDTV antenna.
- Coaxial cable (13 feet).
- Two foam stickers.
- Easy to understand educational instruction manual.
- Step 1: Attach the ANT/IN connector (located on the back of the DVB-T tuner or the back of your television set) to the coaxial cable.
- Step 2: Place the flat TV antenna wherever practical for you - on the wall, table, or on the window (recommended for best reception - but not required).
- Step 3: Set the tuner mode on your television or set-top box (STB) to "Air" or "Antenna". You may need to refer to the instruction manual that came with your TV or set-top box for more information.
- Step 4: Within the setup menu of the set-top box or TV, set your equipment to "scan: new channels. Look for terms including "channel scan", "channel search", "auto scan", or "auto program". Your set-top box or TV's instruction manual will give you more detailed instructions.
- Step 5: If you find that your TV reception isn't optimal, experiment by moving antenna to different areas within your home and re-scanning for new channels at each location. For example, if reception is not optimum when you place antenna on the wall against the back of TV, then please it to the wall adjacent or perpendicular to it. For absolutely the best possible reception, place antenna on your glass window if close to TV. You will soon find the optimal location to pick up the best reception and the greatest number of channels.
- Step 6: Fix antenna at that optimal position using the foam stickers included.
|Frequency Range||174-230 MHz / 470-862 MHz|
|Input Impedance||75 Ohm|
|Reception Range||Maximum 120 miles|
|Connector||F-Male + IEC Male|
|Operation Temperature||-45 ~ 85 C|
|Storage Temperature||-45 ~ 85 C|
|Compatibility||720p, 1080i, 1080p/ ATSC|
|Cable Length||3 Meters|
|Size||330 x 300 x 5 mm|
TV signal booster commercial:
Please note that this purchase is for a HDTV antenna enhancer which improves TV channel reception by catching signals hundreds of miles away. It works the same offshore on ships as it does on land in homes and buildings.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I install this antenna along with my Roku?
This is for not going to help you with Roku movies and TV episodes which get accessed via web (or Internet). Roku connects to the internet via a wired or wireless connection to your home Internet network. Roku works by downloading video from the Internet, you then watch on your TV. Thus, you need fast Internet access in your home to access Roku. In contract, this is over the air (OTA) antenna which catches TV signals transmitted over air from TV broadcast transmitters long distances (miles) away.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.