weBoost Drive X OTR | 475021-OTR (USA)
weBoost Drive X OTR | 475021-OTR (USA)
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 475021+304415
Optional accessories available:
- DC hardwire kit can be bought separately to connect booster directly to vehicle battery for constant power when vehicle ignition is on.
- DC car plug-in power cord included. Optional electrical outlet AC power supply adapter can be purchased separately to use this kit where a wall electrical outlet or AC power source is available.
- Switch booster base unit easily from car to truck or car to another car to use in both vehicles alternately as needed by buying and installing another interior antenna and a truck exterior antenna or car exterior antenna.
Note: This listing is for the USA version kit. We carry Canadian version, weBoost Drive X Canada (655021) as well.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Drive X OTR (475021-OTR) truck cellular amplifier is weBoost's standard multi-user over-the-road trucker cell phone signal booster designed to reach towers farther and provide stronger coverage than the weBoost Drive Sleek OTR. This purchase includes small magnet mount antenna too, so this kit can also be used in small vehicles such as cars.
The Drive-X-OTR by weBoost takes only minutes to install in any truck or car. Reaching cell towers at distances up to 33% farther than the Drive Sleek OTR, it is a powerful, yet affordable multi-user trucking mobile booster solution.
Who is it for?
Want to improve cell phone signal for multiple users within a moving truck? Have you tried the Drive Sleek OTR by weBoost but need something that provides even stronger coverage by reaching cell phone towers a greater distance away?
weBoost-Drive-X-OTR could be just what you're looking for. A cellular booster designed to be used by multiple simultaneous wireless users in a moving vehicle, the Drive X OTR allows for easy self-installation without any tools. Straight out of the box, the Drive X will dramatically improve the quality of voice calls, the speed of data transfers, and your ability to stream video without interruptions or buffering.
What is in the box?
- Drive X booster (475021).
- Up to 45 inches tall trucker exterior antenna (304415).
- Optional 4" mini magnet-mount exterior antenna (301126).
- Slim low-profile interior Antenna (314401).
- Power supply (859913).
As a weBoost signal booster, the Drive X-OTR is fully compatible with all cell phone devices on all carriers in United States. Additionally, it is 5G ready, so you won't need to replace or update for the next ten years or more. With full simultaneous coverage for multiple users in a moving vehicle, the Drive X Over The Road kit offers several impressive features.
- An affordable, entry-level trucker signal booster for multiple simultaneous users.
- Included long length trucker antenna allows for better reception than non-trucker antenna version of this kit with small magnet mount antenna.
How Does Drive X OTR Booster Work?
Like any cell booster, this cellular signal amplifier uses a powerful truck antenna to collect signals from the cellular tower. Then it delivers those mobile signals to the booster. Then amplifier amplifies them so they can be easily received by your cell phone devices inside truck cabin wirelessly. In the case of the Drive X OTR booster, all of this happens within a moving truck, 18 wheeler, pickup, or similar vehicle. Similarly, signals generated from your wireless devices within the truck are delivered back to the cell tower via the phone booster system.
Drive X OTR Highlights.
- Multiple users can enjoy boosted cell phone signals simultaneously.
- With stronger signal, enjoy lightning-fast Internet and data speeds, fast text, and high-quality voice calls.
- All United States carrier networks and all cellular phones, tablet PCs, mobile hotspot signals can be simultaneously boosted.
Summary of Drive X OTR kit and weBoost.
Drive X OTR is a powerful signal booster by weBoost. The signal booster of choice for many first responders in United States, it offers service range greater than other rival boosters on the market. Reap the benefits of fast Internet speeds and high-quality talk and text while out on the road in a moving truck. Never again will you need to put up with dropped calls, crackly reception, and slow downloads and uploads.
In addition, it can offer as much as two hours additional voice call time in areas with a particularly weak signal because it conserves battery power which would otherwise be wasted constantly searching for a signal. With signal boosting power of up to 32 times, it provides benefits to everyone inside simultaneously.
As with other quality weBoost products, it is fully compatible with all wireless carriers throughout United States including AT&T, Straight Talk, US Cellular, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and others. Everything you need for simple, tool-free, DIY installation is included within the kit. After installation, enjoy boosted cell phone signals out of the box.
It comes with a 60-day full money-back guarantee from SignalBooster.com as well as a two-year warranty from the manufacturer.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 2.|
|Maximum Gain||50 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||6V / 2.5A|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 4.5 x 1 in.|
|Booster Weight||0.77 lbs (amplifier only)|
|475021-OTR (USA) UPC||697691000459|
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
SureCall Fusion Trek 3G 4G LTE 5G-E Vehicle Single Cell Booster US/Can
SureCall N-Range Vehicle Extended Range 1 Device Booster (US/Can)
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Car Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster (USA)