weBoost Home Complete Cell Phone Signal Booster for Homes up to 7,500 sq. ft. | 470145 (USA)
weBoost Home Complete Cell Phone Signal Booster for Homes up to 7,500 sq. ft. | 470145 (USA)
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470145
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
weBoost Home Complete (470145) cell phone signal booster for whole home or office up to 7,500 sq. ft. It boasts up to 24 dBm in uplink-output power and up to 72 dB max gain.
With its impressive power, the weBoost Complete for homes and offices delivers reliable cellular connectivity for remote locations and large homes up to 7500 sq. ft. The Home Complete's weBoost's most powerful consumer grade multi-user cell signal booster for residential use. It offers consumers best-in-class performance within its price range.
With 72 dB in max gain, the We Boost Complete provides the strongest cell signal possible on all available network speeds. Boasting up to 24 dBm in uplink-output power, it effortlessly reaches cell towers at distances up to 26% farther than the Home MultiRoom; weBoost's next most powerful home booster. With Home Complete, users can enjoy fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, uninterrupted texts, faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability.
weBoost Home Complete booster is compatible with all cell phones, tablets, hotspots, and cellular-connected devices. It works on all US mobile carrier networks including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular and more. With the addition of Band 25, Sprint customers will also enjoy enhanced LTE signal coverage. This is among weBoost’s first home cell signal boosters to provide enhanced support for Sprint LTE users through Band 25 optimization.
- With up to 12 dBm in total downlink-output power, weBoost Complete Home booster effectively produces up to 46% more coverage area than our next most powerful booster - Home Multi-Room.
- A set of brackets to allow for easy wall mount of booster and inside antenna; using its 3M Command strips. Antenna also has kickstand to set on shelf.
- The 75 Ohm Complete Home Outside Directional Antenna pulls in cell signal with increased gain. It’s made to fit an antenna pole or clamp to a home’s rooftop vent pipe.
- With its sleek, anodized and powder-coated aluminum booster and stylish, fabric-covered inside panel antenna, this whole home signal booster fits in naturally with contemporary home décor.
- Our most powerful multi-user cell signal booster available for residential use.
- Up to 24 dBm in uplink-output power and up to 12 dBm in downlink-output power.
- Users now get signal up to 26% farther from towers and enjoy up to 46% more coverage area than our next most powerful booster; the Home Multiple Room.
- Simultaneously boosts existing cell signal for multiple users throughout a large home or multi-story residence — up to 7,500 sq. ft. (depending on outside signal conditions).
- Where technology meets contemporary design; featuring a fabric-covered inside panel antenna and custom wall-mount brackets (with 3M Command Strips) for easy install.
- Works on ALL cellular devices and on all U.S. carrier networks.
The weBoost Complete Home cell signal booster offers best-in-class performance in its price range. The Home weBoost Complete signal booster offers homeowners the ability to enhance networks speeds across all carriers throughout a large, multi-level home - up to 7,500 sq. ft. With the addition of Band 25, it also provides enhanced support of Sprint LTE. The Home Complete’s booster and inside Antenna are designed to complement contemporary décor.
For ease of installation and versatility, the wall-mount brackets for the booster and inside Antenna can be secured with the included 3M Command strips or using screws (not included). The inside Antenna also features a built-in kickstand for optional shelf placement. With donor and server ports on the top of the booster unit, the Home Complete helps prioritize cable access and organization.
Users will experience faster data speeds, better voice quality, fewer dropped calls, and superior streaming capability. Like all weBoost boosters, it works on all major US carriers—including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, Straight Talk, and more. Comes with installation guide, 2-year manufacturer’s warranty, and SignalBooster.com 60-day money-back guarantee.
*Depending on outside signal conditions.
Coverage Area up to 7,500 sq. ft. depending on outside signal strength:
Outside signal strength on the roof of your office or home has a huge impact on the coverage area you can expect from a signal booster. Please note that many factors determine coverage area, so actual results may differ from the estimates given below.
- 2,000 sq. ft. with 1-2 bars (-100 dB).
- 4,500 sq. ft. with 3-4 bars (-85 dB).
- 7,500 sq. ft. with 5 bars (-70 dB).
Please note that if there's absolutely no cell phone signal outside your home, building, apartment, or property - No signal booster can help produce signal inside. A Distributed Antenna System (DAS) or Small Cell Technology signal enhancing system will be required in those instances when there's no cell phone service outside.
Who will benefit?
weBoost by Wilson Electronics Home Complete is designed for residential use. It is perfect for homes up to 7,500 sq. ft. in coverage area. It boosts cell signal for multiple users and cellular devices at once and works on all U.S. carrier networks. Wilson Home Complete cell phone signal booster is for anyone in need of strong, reliable cell signal to support several devices in their home (up to 7,500 sq. ft.); ideal for large houses or in rural areas far from towers. For example:
- Residents of remote or rural areas with very weak signal.
- Large households where several cellular devices are in use.
- People in new housing developments with limited coverage.
- Modern homes made from signal-blocking LEED materials.
- Cabins or vacation homes in locations far from cell towers.
It can be used for all major US carrier networks. It supports 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequency spectrums. It also includes Band 25 to enhance coverage and improve performance of Sprint LTE signal; exclusively for the benefit of Sprint customers.
How does it Work?
It picks up existing weak signals with a directional (log periodic or yagi) antenna, and then amplifies it numerous times with Wilson's patented SmarTech III technology. The boosted signals easily bypass all interior and exterior obstructions in your home, office, or big area, to cover an area of up to 7500 sq. ft. Please note that coverage is dependent upon strength of external signal.
For best results, the distance between the inside and outside antennas should at least 15 meters feet horizontally or 6 meters vertically.
What Does Home Complete Booster Kit Include?
- weBoost 470145 Booster Base (470045 / 460045).
- Outside Directional Antenna (314445).
- Fabric Inside Panel Antenna (314440).
- Power Supply (850023).
- 60 feet RG11 cable (951160) + 75’ (951175) RG11 cable.
- Outside Antenna Mounting Bracket.
- Wall Mount Brackets with Command Strips.
- Cable Mounting Clips (qty. 15).
- Unparalleled Power: With up to 24 dBm in uplink-output power, the Home Complete can reach cell towers up to 26% farther away than the Home MultiRooms; our next most powerful home booster.
- Modern Look: More than just a technological breakthrough, the Home Complete stands out for its contemporary design aesthetics; making it feel right at home against even the most stylish décor.
- User Friendly: Home Complete features a step-by-step guided installation process. Its wall-mount brackets and 3M Command Strips make it easy to put the booster and inside antenna in place.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||72 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|Dimensions||8.25 x 6.0 x. 2.4 inches|
|Amplifier Weight||1.55 lbs. (booster only).|
|470145 (USA) UPC||811815029489|
Installation & instructional video.
This cell phone booster kit is easy to install with all required components and installation instructions included. Those parts and accessories are: Home Complete Booster 65 dB Gain. 314440 - Fabric Panel Antenna. 314445 - Outside Yagi Antenna with Mount. 850023 - AC/DC 12V/3A - 36W Switching Kycon Plug with Cable (Black). 951160 - 60 ft RG11 Cable. 951175 - 75 ft. RG11 Cable. Misc: Cable Clips, Command Strips, Velcro Cable Management Straps, Installation Guide.
How to Install weBoost Home Complete Cell Phone Signal Booster by Wilson Electronics? Watch the following instrumental music video with demonstrations and textual instructions for installing Wilson / weBoost cellular amplifier kit for homes up to 7,500 square feet.
Need less sq. ft. coverage for 2 to 3 rooms with max. 5,000 square footage, at a lower cost? Consider weBoost Home MultiRoom kit.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I live in the US but have a vacation home in El Salvador. I get my internet through a wireless modem. The Carrier is claro and it is my understanding that Claro uses the UMTS B2 (1900 PCS) protocol. When I log into the wireless modem interface, it says the connection type is HSPA+. My connection currently is around -85 decibels in signal strength. Do you have a booster that will work with this protocol and give me imoroved signal?
If you are receiving HSPA+, I would recommend you contact Claro to see what Band they are using so we could see if we have compatible products.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
SureCall Fusion4Home Home & Building 3G 4G LTE 5G-E Signal Booster for up to 4k sq. ft. (USA only)
Wilson Pro 70 465134 (50 Ohm) Heavy Duty Signal Booster Kit
Cel-Fi GO X 100 dB Gain Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile Signal Booster*