Wilson weBoost Home MultiRoom | 470144 (USA)
Wilson weBoost Home MultiRoom | 470144 (USA)
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna's buy now, pay later option at checkout for these details and other low interest financing options. Learn more.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470144
Suggested accessory - Surge Protection Kit: Over 50 percent off on Lightning Surge Protector with Jumper Cable to protect signal boosting system from lightning strikes (automatic discount in shopping cart after adding this kit).
Useful accessory - Mounting Pole: Over 50% off on Antenna Mounting Pole to help mount exterior antenna (automatically discounted in shopping cart after adding this kit).
This unit is designed for mid-size homes to cover 2 to 3 rooms totalling maximum 5,000 sq. ft. Need higher sq. ft. coverage up to 7,500 sq. ft. at higher cost? Consider weBoost Installed Home Complete kit which includes professional installation service.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Wilson weBoost Home MultiRoom (470144) cell phone signal booster provides enhanced cell coverage for up to 3 large rooms, or 5,000 sq. ft, with up to 65 dB max gain. UPC: 810005961288.
5G Ready - This weBoost booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
The Home MultiRoom by weBoost is the ideal multi-user cell signal booster for anyone who is experiencing weak signal or unresolved connectivity issues within a specific area of their home. With 65 dB in max gain, the weBoost MultiRoom offers residents the most reliable cell signal possible on all available network speeds.
Generating up to 21 dBm in uplink-output power, Wilson Multi Room signal booster can also reach cell towers at distances up to 23% farther than its predecessor; the Connect 4G. With Home Multi-Room, users can enjoy fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, uninterrupted texts, faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability.
weBoost Multi-Room is compatible with all cell phones, tablets, hotspots, and cellular-connected devices on all US mobile carriers - including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular and more. With the addition of Band 25, Sprint customers will also enjoy enhanced LTE signal coverage. weBoost by Wilson Electronics Home MultiRoom signal booster is among weBoosts first home cell boosters to provide enhanced support for Sprint LTE users through Band 25 optimization.
- With up to 12 dBm in total downlink-output power, Wilson MultiRoom booster can produce up to 91% more coverage area than the Connect 4G; its predecessor among home cell signal boosters.
- With a set of wall-mount brackets (designed to use with 3M Command strips) and flat window cable, the Home Multiple Room kit offers homeowners the ease and convenience of tool-free installation.
- The 75 Ohm Home Multi-Room Outside Directional Antenna pulls in cell signal with increased gain. It is made to fit an antenna pole or clamp to a home’s rooftop vent pipe.
- From its sleek, cast aluminum booster to the universal appeal of its stylish fabric-covered inside panel antenna, the weBoost Multiple Room kit is a natural fit with contemporary home décor.
- The ideal multi-user cell signal booster for use with up to three large rooms.
- Up to 21 dBm in uplink-output power and up to 12 dBm in downlink-output power.
- Users now get signal up to 40% farther from towers and enjoy up to 80% more coverage area as compared to our previous model; the Connect 4G.
- Simultaneously boosts existing cell signal for multiple users in a specific area of a residence—up to 5,000 sq. ft. (depending on outside signal conditions).
- Stylish fabric-covered inside panel antenna featuring two custom wall-mount brackets with 3M CommandTMStrips and a flat window cable to bypass the need to drill holes.
- Works on ALL cellular devices and on all U.S. carrier networks.
- The weBoost Home Multiroom cell signal booster offers best-in-class performance in its price range. The Home MultiRoom offers homeowners the ability to enhance networks speeds across all carriers throughout a medium, multi-level home - up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- The reputable Wilson Electronics is the parent company of the all-new weBoost Home Multiple Room kit. This multi-user cell signal booster is designed for use with up to three large rooms.
- For weBoost MultiRoom cell phone booster, we deliver performance - starting with up to 21 dBm in uplink-output power and up to 12 dBm in downlink-output power.
- With Wilson Home MultiRoom booster, users now get signal up to 40% farther from towers and enjoy up to 80% more coverage area compared to the Connect 4G.
- With 65 dB max gain, We-Boost Multi-Room kit simultaneously boosts existing cell signal for multiple users in a specific area of a home—up to 5,000 sq. ft.*
- It works with all cellular devices and on all U.S. carrier networks.
- Home MultiRoom cell phone signal booster includes Band 25 to enhance coverage and improve performance of LTE signal; exclusively for the benefit of Sprint customers.
*Depending on outside signal conditions.
Coverage Area up to 5000 sq. ft. depending on outside signal strength:
Outside signal strength on the roof of your office or home has a huge impact on the coverage area you can expect from a signal booster. Please note that many factors determine coverage area, so actual results may differ from the estimates given below.
- 1,000 sq. ft. with 1-2 bars (-100 dB).
- 3,500 sq. ft. with 3-4 bars (-85 dB).
- 5000 sq. ft. with 5 bars (-65 dB).
Please note that if there's absolutely no cell phone signal outside your home, building, apartment, or property - No signal booster can help produce signal inside. A Distributed Antenna System (DAS) or Small Cell Technology signal enhancing system will be required in those instances when there's no cell phone service outside.
Who will benefit?
Home weBoost MultiRoom is ideal for anyone experiencing cell connectivity issues in a specific area and/or a floor of their home. For example:
- A home with any type of “dead zone” or weak signal area.
- A basement floor where multiple cell devices are often used.
- Rooms with energy-efficient windows or other LEED materials.
- A side of a house where signal is blocked by trees or foliage.
It can be used for all major US carrier networks. It supports 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequency spectrums. It also includes Band 25 to enhance coverage and improve performance of Sprint LTE signal; exclusively for the benefit of Sprint customers.
How does it Work?
It picks up existing weak signals with a directional (log periodic or yagi) antenna, and then amplifies it numerous times with Wilson's patented SmarTech III technology. The boosted signals easily bypass all interior and exterior obstructions in your home, office, or big area, to cover an area of up to 5000 sq. ft. Please note that coverage is dependent upon strength of external signal.
For best results, the distance between the inside and outside antennas should at least 15 meters feet horizontally or 6 meters vertically.
What Does Std. Home Multi Room Booster Kit Include?
- weBoost 470144 Amplifier Base (470044 / 460044).
- Outside Directional Antenna (314445).
- Fabric Inside Panel Antenna (314440).
- Outside Antenna Mounting Bracket.
- Wall-Mount Bracket for Inside Antenna.
- Wall-Mount Bracket for Booster.
- (4) 3M Command Strips for Wall-Mount Brackets.
- Power Supply (850018).
- (2) 15 ft. + 30 ft. Cables (YX030-15W, 950630).
- Flat Window Cable (951177).
- (15) Cable Mounting Clips.
- Installation Guide.
What Does Std. Home Multi Room Booster Kit + 1 Antenna Expansion Pack Kit Include?
Extra interior antenna expansion pack bundle can greatly benefit if more than one section of office or house needs reception improvement. It includes all of above that the standard kit includes plus:
- Additional Fabric Inside Panel Antenna (314440).
- Additional 30 ft. Low Loss 75 Ohm RG6 cable (950630).
- 75 Ohm 2-Way Splitter with F-Female Connectors (850034).
- Low Loss RG-6 2 ft. jumper patch cable (950602).
- Impressive Power: With up to 21 dBm in uplink-output power, the Home weBoost Multi Room can reach cell towers up to 40% farther away than our previous home booster product; the Connect 4G.
- Modern Look: More than just a technological breakthrough, the weBoost Multi-Room kit is designed to complement contemporary décor; as evidenced by its stylish fabric-covered inside panel antenna.
- User Friendly: The weBoost MultiRoom booster is made for tool-free installation; featuring a set of wall-mount brackets with 3M Command Strips and a flat window cable to bypass the need to drill holes in walls.
What you need to know:
This new version weBoost 470144 Home MultiRoom is equivalent to weBoost 470103 Connect 4G which is this model's earlier version.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25* / 2.|
|Maximum Gain||65 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|Dimensions||6.5 x 6.0 x 2.63 inches|
|Booster Weight||1.9 lbs (amplifier only)|
|470144 (USA) UPC||810005961288|
Installation and instructional video.
This cell phone booster kit is easy to install with all required components and installation instructions included. Those parts and accessories are: Home MultiRoom Booster 72 db. 314445 - Outside Antenna with mounting Bracket. 314440 - Panel Antenna with Fabric and Mounting Bracket. 850018 - AC/DC 4.2V DC 4A 2.5x5.5x11mm DC Larger Plug with 6 ft. Cable. 950630 - 30 ft. RG6 Cable. YX030-15W (qty. 2) with F-Female to F-Female Barrel Connector. 951177 - Window Entry Cable. Misc: Command Strips, Velcro Management Straps, Cable Clips and Installation Guide.
How to Install weBoost Home Multi-Room Cell Phone Signal Booster by Wilson Electronics? Watch the following instrumental music video with demonstrations and textual instructions for installing Wilson / weBoost cellular amplifier kit for 2 to 3 rooms up to 5,000 square feet.
Need higher sq. ft. coverage up to 7,500 sq. ft. at higher cost? Consider weBoost Home Complete kit.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I'm thinking about getting a we boost 470144. I have a unique situation with a one story ranch style home. To get the antennas to face away from each other, and to point in the proper direction inside the house, I have two mounting options. One is on a 25 foot pipe, but that would leave me with only 15 feet of separation. The other is to mount it on my garage eave, but then I would have to run about 75 feet of cable. Do you think it would work with this much cable? I assume I would have to use RG 11, correct?
Mounting it on the 25 ft. pipe would be preferred so that no cable needs to be added. The 15 feet of separation you would get may be enough separation if internal and external antennas are facing away from each other. However, if you decide to route it the other way, yes, we would recommend upgrading to RG11 cable for lower signal loss. Thank you.
The system arrived quickly and intact. Yesterday, I did a very loose set-up. It worked splendidly - great service all through the house after almost 8 years of silence. But I do have one issue: I don't know whether the box was supposed to include a mounting for antenna on a flat wall surface, which is what I need. There were two pipe brackets included, which made me wonder whether there was a flat wall mount missing. So I thought I would check to see or whether you have any tricks for this kind of setup. It needs to go flush against the front of my house, with the antenna sticking straight out.
We don't have any flush mounting brackets for the Yagi antenna, unfortunately. You may find what you need at a local hardware store. The yagi does come with a L bracket that can be mounted on any wall or edge. Using U bolts is optional if using a pole mount. The vertical mounted pole can be installed right against the house and the antenna can then attach to the pole pointing away. That mounting pipe, or pole is listed here: https://www.signalbooster.com/products/signal-booster-outdoor-building-antenna-mounting-pole
I'm looking to boost US Cellular signal, received (CDMA/EVDO) at -90 dBmV. I was hoping for a Cel-Fi solution, but it appears none of them support CDMA-2000 for stationary purposes. I have a 2000 sq. ft. house, with 2 levels, and am looking for recommendations. I get the -80 to -90 RSSI in the attic, and calls are placed flawlessly (with EVDO active, as well). Anywhere else, it's useless. Thanks!
Given the result of the cellular service, I would recommend this booster that has a stronger transmit power back to the tower. That will give you better results. It is made by weBoost and called the Home Multi Room. This booster has a more powerful transmitter that will help connectivity and it is carrier agnostic meaning it will help all carriers for both 4G and 3G. That would include CDMA 2000.
I've been doing some research on cell phone signal boosters for about a year now, and still am confused what to buy. I have a camper that I fly a US flag on a 20" aluminum collapsible flag pole, that has a ball on top that can be removed, and the inside of the flag pole is hollow. My thought was to place either an omnidirectional or a Yagi antenna on top of my flag pole, and run the wire down inside the flag pole to the signal booster. Where my confusion is that I mainly use my cell phone outside my camper, sitting around a campfire, or I use my cell phone as a hotspot to give me data access on my laptop. It is not that I never use my cell phone inside my camper, but if it is nice outside, I want to be outside. Several of the campgrounds that we frequent in Michigan have poor cell phone, text and data reception, and I would like to improve that. My wife and I used to have Sprint, and at these campgrounds that we frequent, many times we would have no cell phone, text or data the entire time that we were camping there, but our friends with AT&T or Verizon had some limited/intermittent phone, text or data. We switched to T-Mobile and that wasn't any improvement at those campsites. Earlier this year I switched to Verizon, and bought a new Samsung Galaxy Note 9, and it was slightly better, depending on where in the campground I was standing at the time. When I was researching cell phone signal boosters, I see lots of specs on different bands and frequencies, and I don't want to end up buying something that isn't going to work for us. Next month I am going to switch my wife from T-Mobile to Verizon, with her T-Mobile iPhone X, that according to Verizon will work just fine on the Verizon network, but we heard the same thing when we switched from Sprint to T-Mobile, only later having to buy new T-Mobile phones to get everything to work like it was supposed to work. According to my model number, here are the specs I found on my phone: SM-N960UZBAVZW (128GB – Ocean Blue) Snapdragon 845 Verizon – US 2G GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900 2G CDMA: CDMA800, USPCS1900 3G UMTS: B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900) 3G CDMA: BC0(800), BC1(1900) 4G FDD LTE: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B18(800), B19(800), B20(800), B25(1900), B26(800), B28(700), B29(700), B66(AWS- 3) 4G TDD LTE: B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500) What I was envisioning, like I mentioned above, was an outside antenna on top of my 20' flag pole (or if I had to, mount a separate mast either on my rear ladder rack, or on the side of the camper) that the cell phone repeater would use to connect to the nearest cell phone tower, and then a small antenna outside my camper, that my cell phone would connect to. If I agreed to buy a Yagi antenna, how do I know where the nearest cell phone tower is located, to aim the Yagi antenna at? Most of the cell phone repeaters I have seen only offer a maximum range of 10-20' from the repeater antenna to my cell phone, which doesn't seem very far. Why can't I buy a solution that could give me more like 50-100', that would be at least enough to let me sit around the campfire with phone, text and data service from the cell phone booster? I know when I was with Sprint, and then later with T-Mobile we got mini cell phone towers (Sprint called theirs an Airave) that used my home network to connect our cell phones to the Sprint/T-Mobile network, and I understand that while camping I don't have a wired network to do this same thing, but the working distance I had from that mini tower to my cell phone was a lot further than 10-20'. So hopefully you understand what issue I'm trying to resolve, and hopefully you have a solution that is going to work to solve what I'm trying to solve.
Most systems will be limited in coverage according to the signal that if feeding the booster. In areas where there is slightly stronger signal, you will see a larger area of coverage. In other areas where the signal is weaker, you will see a smaller coverage area. It is all based on the incoming signal. I would recommend the Connect 4G (p/n 470103) or this Home Multiroom (p/n 470144). Those would be the best option given what you are looking for. It will work with all carriers for voice, 3G and 4G LTE. You would point the interior antenna in the direction (in or out of camper) where you're going to be with your phone/tablet with SIM card connected to any network. This is the most suitable option we can think of, under your circumstances.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles of your home / building. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
SureCall Fusion4Home Home & Building 3G 4G LTE 5G-E Signal Booster for up to 5k sq. ft. (USA)
SureCall Flare 3G, 4G LTE 5GE Cell Booster for up to 2500 sq. ft. (USA)
SureCall Flare 3.0 Cell Booster with Yagi Ext. Antenna for up to 3K sq. ft. (USA)