weBoost Installed Home Complete 474445 | Free Installation
weBoost Installed Home Complete 474445 | Free Installation
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 474445-470145+INSTALLED
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Anyone who purchases the weBoost Installed Home Complete Cellular Signal Booster (weBoost 474445) will not only receive free shipping - installation will also be included. And that is the difference between this signal booster and weBoost 470145, which is a do-it-yourself booster.
5G Ready - Per manufacturer, this weBoost signal enhancer will work for the next decade and beyond.
This weBoost Installed Home Complete is the same powerful consumer-grade signal booster as the 470145, but you can now purchase this booster with free shipping and free professional installation services right across 50 United States. While this signal booster has been designed for all types of residences, the exact coverage area is entirely dependent on the strength of the outside signal in your area.
Award-Winning Turnkey Solution for Poor Signal Coverage.
This weBoost Installed Home Complete Cell Signal Booster that comes with free professional installation is an easiest way to resolve weak or unreliable cellular signal in every home. This powerful signal booster won the 2020 TWICE VIP Award in the signal boosting category in Smart Home & Automation.
Free Installation at Your Convenience.
The weBoost Home Install kit allows all users to achieve improved cellular connectivity, delivering fast data and clear talk throughout your home. Our wide network of certified professionals will take care of the installation for you. Once you have purchased your signal boosting kit you will have access to our free installation service; and don't forget you also get free shipping!
Speeds and Networks Covered.
This award-winning Installed weBoost Home Complete will deliver the most reliable and strongest indoor cellular signal over all available network speeds. It will work with all tablets, cell phones, other cellular connected devices, and hotspots, on all US carrier networks. Those will include T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon, US Cellular, and Sprint.
If you need signal booster and installation service in Canada, please request custom quote for our Canadian signal booster and installation service that is available near you.
After installation, customers will typically notice an increase in network speeds when using mobile data. You can achieve maximum gains as high as 72 dB and as much as 24 dBm in output uplink power. You can be assured knowing that the Installed Home Complete Signal Booster is weBoost's most powerful signal booster.
It is Aesthetically Pleasing.
This signal booster is athletically pleasing and complements the decor of most modern homes - the panel antenna is fabric covered and aluminum booster is coated in anodized grey and powder black color.
As with many of our signal boosters, you will receive a 2 year manufacturer's warranty with a 60-day money-back guarantee. Importantly, all weBoost signal boosters are designed and assembled in United States.
Why Choose weBoost Installed?
The feedback we have received shows that many people find their new cell phone signal boost difficult to install. So we have listened to you, and that is why your new weBoost Home kit will be installed by one of our professional installers. Please note that this does not apply to businesses – this offer is only for residences such as homes, cottages, apartments, etc.
With our professional installation, users will enjoy uninterrupted texts, no more dropped calls, better streaming, faster data speeds, and improved hotspot capabilities – all without the frustration and hassle of a DIY installation. This powerful signal booster is definitely your best solution if you're looking to install a signal boost in your home.
Why Is weBoost Offering These Bonuses?
By offering customers our professional installation service, we're noticing fewer product returns, a dramatic growth in the use of signal boosters within the residential market, and many more satisfied customers. We strongly recommend that this cell phone signal booster with our free installation service is the right signal booster for you.
- You will receive free professional installation of your signal booster with your purchase.
- We have a nationwide network of installers covering all 50 United States, which means we may be able to install your signal booster the very next day.
- This signal booster has been designed to provide powerful cellular signal in any residential property.
- This booster is compatible with all US carrier networks and covers all SIM-connected cellular devices and mobile phones.
- The versatile interior antenna can be installed on any shelf or wall.
- This signal booster is 5G ready. It will continue improving cellular signal for many years to come with all Carriers relying on 4G LTE network.
- Installation of your new cellular signal booster should be scheduled for a two-hour time window at a date most suitable to you. This could even be the next day depending on availability of installer near you.
- This is a powerful signal booster. It can reach very distant cell towers tens of miles away and broadcast amplified signal throughout your entire home.
- Your professional installer will demonstrate the improvement in indoor cellular coverage by taking before and after signal readings at your home. There will be no sign off until you are absolutely 100% satisfied.
- Professional installation is available anywhere in United States. Now, regardless of where you live, you too can experience strong and reliable cellular signal in your home.
- Cellular signal can be improved for your entire home.
The Next Chapter In Cellular Signal Boosters.
At SignalBooster.com, our aim is to ensure that everyone, everywhere, has access to cost-effective wireless network coverage.
- All places, including homes, commercial buildings, mobile coverage, and IoT.
- All users; and
- All carriers.
Why This Signal Booster with Free Installation?
Our weBoost Installed Home Complete solution is for customers who need strong and reliable cellular signal coverage throughout their homes, who also choose the peace of mind and convenience of professional installation.
- Our experience in this industry shows that DIY installation leads to poor customer experience, frequent product returns, and lost revenue.
- The do-it-yourself segment is limited among our core customer audience.
- Most customers find the do-it-yourself installation beyond their comfort level. They are not comfortable drilling holes in the side of their home, they are not happy running cable through their interior walls, and they don't want to climb on their roof to install an antenna.
- The result of DIY frustrations often leads to the return of products.
- Product performance suffers when signal boosters are installed incorrectly, with the poor performance often wrongly blamed on the booster kit.
- A survey revealed that 60% of people who wanted to resolve their cellular connection issue were not prepared to DIY install our product.
Our Challenge - The challenge for us is knowing that most consumers consider installing a weBoost signal boosting product a time-consuming and inconvenient experience, one that ultimately stops them from purchasing our solution.
Both weBoost and the team of professional installers are totally responsible for addressing all customer issues related to this boosting kit. Our professional installers teach our customers how to use their new signal booster, while the manufacturer and SignalBooster.com offer great customer service, a warranty, and a money-back guarantee.
Who Is This Product Designed for?
- Any customer who prefers professional installation instead of DIY.
- Any customer who admits to not being comfortable installing their own signal booster.
- Homeowners who consistently experience weak cellular signal.
- Modern homes where signal blocking LEED materials have been used.
- Households where there are a number of cellular devices in use - students and teachers for education, technology enthusiats that rely oin cell devices, and others.
After purchase, how to arrange installation?
Arranging installation is easy. Once you have purchased your weBoost Installed Home Solution you will see that it comes with instructions on how to schedule your professional installation. A professional installer will arrive at a time convenient to you to install the signal boosting system and finally eradicate your problem of poor or weak cellular signal.
Capabilities of Installation Service Team.
- More than 8000 highly trained professional installers.
- Nationwide fleet that covers every ZIP Code across 50 US States.
- Can be at any doorstop within 3 hours in many instances.
- Technicians are licensed and certified employees - not independent contractors.
- We will be on time – every time.
- Your job will be done right the first time.
- Pinpoint resource planning.
- Expertise in broad home automation solutions.
- Real-time support and field coordination.
- Technology and connectivity focused employees.
- Mechanical, electronic, and digital skills.
- Creative and collaborative problem-solving.
- Customer education and product demonstrations.
- All technicians are insured, certified, and background checked.
- Customer service second to none.
- Unparalleled white glove service: For example, our technicians wear booties inside your home to protect flooring.
Please Note: Depending on outside signal strength, the home weBoost Installed Complete Cellular Signal Booster is capable of improving reception throughout all residential properties.
The booster kit you will get is recipient of 2 awards in 2020.
The cellular signal booster contained in this kit was a 2020 Award-winner in the Smart Home Category at the annual Consumer Electronics Show. Owned and run by the CTA (Consumer Technology Association), the CES Innovation Awards program is a competition designed to honor exceptional and innovative engineering and design in consumer technology products across a range of 28 product categories.
An elite panel of industry experts, including engineers, members of the media, and designers, judge products which are reviewed on a number of factors. These include aesthetics and design, functionality, engineering qualities, and consumer appeal. To receive a 2020 Honoree award is a feat we're extremely proud of.
And that is not all - This weBoost Home Complete by Wilson Electronics has also been named a Gold Winner in the 2020 Edison Awards in the applied technology category. This category, named after Thomas Alva Edison, recognizes and honors the best innovators and innovations in the world.
The Differences between weBoost Home Complete (470145) and weBoost Installed Home Complete (474445).
These kits are actually the same, except for items excluded in the weBoost Installed - this refers to the hardware and custom length cables provided by the installer. Our professional installation service comes free with the weBoost Installed kit, whereas our previous weBoost non-installed kit is DIY, meaning that you can either hire an installer to install it for you, or you can install it yourself by following the instructions provided.
Can a commercial business purchase this?
This cellular coverage solution is designed and set-up for installation in residential locations. It cannot be installed at a business property.
Can I Have the Home Room or Home Multiroom installed instead?
A: Not at this time. Only this weBoost Home Complete (470145) includes professional installation (SKU with installation: 474445).
How does this kit's performance compare with Home Room & MultiRoom?
A. The Home Room kit offers 60dB Gain, the Multi-Room kit offers 65dB Gain, and this kit offers the highest Gain at 72dB. Below, see the differences illustrated between Do-It-Yourself DIY Install Home Room and Home MultiRoom vs. weBoost Installed | Home Complete:
Will outside antenna be grounded?
Yes. Grounding outside antenna is part of the std. install procedure done by installer. It helps limit the damage and the chance for a fire caused by a direct lightning strike to exterior antenna.
How to determine whether technician installs the kit properly?
- Installers are certified professionals.
- Before and after each installation, they are instructed to conduct meter readings in homes.
- A signature is also required to confirm customer satisfaction with the quality of the installation.
How does the booster work?
The signal booster catches weak signals with a directional antenna, and then amplifies it with Wilson Electronics' patented Smart-Tech III technology. The boosted signals easily bypass all interior and exterior obstructions in your home, or big residential area property, to cover an area of up to 7,500 square feet.
Please note that coverage is dependent upon strength of external signal. For best results, the distance between inside and outside antennas should at least 15 meters feet horizontally or 6 meters vertically. Rest assured that your installer will ensure this is the case.
What Does the weBoost Installed kit Include?
All the components required for a professional installation in one package - including our easy-to-follow instructions for scheduling your installation. Here's the list:
- Main Booster Unit (470045).
- Outside Yagi Antenna (314445).
- Fabric Covered Inside Panel Antenna (314440).
- AC Power Supply (850023).
- Std. kit has 60 feet RG-11 cable (951160) + 75 ft. (951175) RG-11 cable. However, cables will not be included - exact length cables will be provided by installer that arrives to install the kit.
- Exterior Antenna Mounting Bracket.
- Wall Mounting Brackets (command strips will be provided by installer, if needed).
- Cable Mounting Clips (quantity fifteen) will be provided by installer, if needed.
Inside the Box of Standard DIY Install Home Complete Kit: (not this product listing purchase)
Inside the Box: (this product & service listing purchase)
Not included: Cables, nuts and bolts needed for bracket, cable clips and 3M Command strips (installer will use their std. hardware).
|Max uplink power||up to 24 dBm.|
|Max downlink power||up to 12 dBm.|
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||72 dB.|
|Voltage / Power||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20 W.|
|Dimensions||8.25 x 6.0 x. 2.4 inches.|
|Amplifier Weight||1.55 lbs. (booster only).|
|PDF Downloadable Content||Data Sheet | User Guide | Video|
If you're putting up with weak or non-existent indoor cellular signal coverage, the weBoost Installed Home Complete is the best-in-class boosting solution. This powerful signal booster has been designed to increase network speeds in a large dwelling of up to 7,500 ft². It will even cover all available signal bands throughout a multilevel home. Please note that ultimate result will depend on external signal conditions. Addition of Band 25 means that this powerful signal booster will also support Sprint 4G LTE.
This is an aesthetically appealing kit which will complement any contemporary décor; inside panel antenna is fabric covered, and the booster is powder coated black aluminum and anodized grey.
Once you have received your product, you can schedule professional installation of the signal booster as soon as the next day – right across United States. Once installation has been completed, customers will experience fewer dropped calls, faster data speeds, superior streaming capabilities, and so much more. The weBoost Installed Home Complete works across all major US carriers, including U.S. Cellular, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, ATT Wireless, and StraightTalk.
You will receive a 60-day money-back guarantee with your purchase, and a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.
Coverage Area Up To 7500 ft² - Depending On External Signal Strength.
The coverage expected from a signal booster is entirely dependent on the outside signal strength on the roof of your home or office. It is important to note that there are a number of factors that might influence the actual coverage area. The following are estimated coverage areas:
- 7500 sq. ft. with 5 bars (-70 dB).
- 4500 sq. ft. with 3-4 bars (-85 dB).
- 2000 sq. ft. with 1-2 bars (-100 dB).
If there's absolutely no cellular signal outside your property, whether it be an apartment, residential home, or other building, no signal booster will be able to produce signal inside.
If there's no outside cell phone service, you will need a DAS (Distributed Antenna System) or SCT (Small Cell Technology) signal enhancing system to resolve your lack of reliable cellular signal. Contact us for details.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The booster is working in my office and the technician did all the testing required but confirmed that the booster will not improve your signal if you're located in a different part of the house (i.e. it doesn't boost through walls). Can you connect multiple speaker I call them to the same booster box and do you sell them separately?
It sounds like you're referring to interior antenna when you stated "speaker" - If yes, you can certainly buy additional antenna(s) for placement in more spaces than original one. We sell them separately and call them, antenna expansion kits. In addition to antenna(s) within these kits, these kits include the cable(s), and connector you will need to connect one, or more interior antennas to your main signal booster unit.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.