weBoost Installed | Office 200 | 473047
weBoost Installed | Office 200 | 473047
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 473047
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
weBoost Office | Installed 200 | PN 473047.
If only the best-in-class signal amplifying solution will suit your business requirements, then you need the weBoost Installed Office 200. For small to medium business owners or managers who prefer to have their cellular signal booster professionally installed, the weBoost Office Installed 200 is the perfect amplifying solution for you. It comes complete with installation service by certified installer. It is 5G compatible, and it works on all US carrier networks including T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, and more.
For businesses requiring better cell coverage indoors over up to 35K sq. ft.
If you're a business owner or manager looking to improve the strength and reliability of cellular signal throughout your business premises, and you prefer to have your new boosting solution professionally installed, then you need the weBoost Office Installed 200. This is weBoost's best-in-class signal amplifying solution for improving cellular signal in small to medium sized business spaces of 12,000 to 35,000 square feet depending on the strength of outside signal. You will experience faster internet speeds, better voice quality, better streaming, improved hot spot capabilities, and no more dropped calls or interrupted texts.
Why weBoost Office 200 Installed?
Professional installation of the weBoost Office Installed 200 is included in the price, giving business owners a fast turnkey solution to frustrating cellular signal issues. For guaranteed customer satisfaction, you will receive before and after cellular signal readings to ensure you notice immediate improvement in the strength of cellular signal within your office environment. Purchase consists of a 75 Ohm impedance system with 75 Ohm cabling and type F connectors.
- The weBoost Office Installed 200 comes complete with an outdoor omni-directional antenna and two indoor low-profile antennas.
- The weBoost Office Installed 200 is compatible with the 5G network.
- This signal boosting solution is capable of improving cellular signals on all carrier networks in United States including T-Mobile, Sprint, ATT, Verizon, and others.
- Business owners continue to choose the weBoost Office Installed 200 to boost cellular signals for customers and employees alike, regardless of their carrier network.
- Every purchase includes a 60-day money-back guarantee by SignalBooster.com and 3-year manufacturer's warranty by Wilson Electronics' WilsonPro division.
How the weBoost Office Installed 200 Works.
- External antenna provided communicates with cell towers close by.
- Cell amplifier boosts the cellular signals received from exterior antenna.
- Amplified mobile signals are then transmitted throughout your office area for use by all customers and employees, regardless of which carrier they may use.
What is included in the kit?
- 75 Ohm Signal Amplifier (U471047).
- 75 Ohm Omni Plus antenna (314423).
- Two 75 Ohm Low Profile dome antennas (314407).
- 2 ft. RG11 low-loss cable (951127) - Not in box, installer will bring for custom fitted length installation.
- 60 ft. RG11 low-loss cable (951160) - Not in box, installer will bring for custom fitted length installation.
- 75 ft. RG11 low-loss cable (951175) - Not in box, installer will bring for custom fitted length installation.
- 75 Ohm Lightning surge protector (859992).
- Power supply (850026).
- 2-way splitter (850034).
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||72 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||110-240V AC, 50-60 Hz, 20W|
|Dimensions||14.25 x 10.75 x 2.25 inches (amplifier)|
|Amplifier Weight||7.70 lbs. (booster only).|
|473047 (USA) UPC||810005963145|
|Downloadable Content (PDF)||Brief Overview | Specifications|
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.