Wilson Pro 70 Plus Select 462127, 462227, 462327 (50 Ohm) Booster Kit
Wilson Pro 70 Plus Select 462127, 462227, 462327 (50 Ohm) Booster Kit
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 462127
Suggested accessory - Mounting Pole: Over 50 percent off on Antenna Mounting Pole to help mount exterior antenna (automatically discounted in shopping cart after adding this kit).
- Sold as a complete cell phone signal booster kit with all required parts.
- Boost in-building coverage up to 25k sq. ft. using this single unit.
- Adjustable uplink and downlink gain controls.
- 5 Band amplifier boosts signals of all cell carriers in US & Canada.
- Up to +70 dB Gain antenna booster.
- Expand cellular coverage to more spaces indoors by purchasing additional 1, 2, or 3 Dome and/or Panel inside antenna kits (50 Ohm) that include required cables and splitter to connect to this 50 Ohm booster kit.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
The Wilson Pro 70 Plus Select (50 Ohm) is a commercial cell phone signal booster for up to 25000 sq. ft. building. It can potentially increase signal up to 50000 sq. ft. The part #'s Wilson 462127/ wa462127, 462227/ wa462227, 462327/ wa462327 offer adjustable gain controls for each band not offered by other WilsonPro 70 & Pro 70 Plus series boosters. This helps near-far issues when cell tower with network that needs boost is farther away than network not requiring a boost.
5G Ready - Per manufacturer, this WilsonPro cell phone booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
Wilson Pro70 Plus Select also provides an uplink and downlink power meter. It is Wilson Electronics' best selling and extremely valuable signal booster due to its Gain adjustability. Designed, engineered, and assembled in USA by Wilson Electronics/ weBoost.
With the ability to boost 2G voice, 3G voice and data, and 4G LTE voice and data, this device works with all cellular network providers in U.S. on all frequency bands. It has been approved by the Federal Communication Commission, and is the most powerful 4G booster currently allowed by FCC.
For persons in areas prone to dead zones, dropped calls, and poor voice and data quality that is caused by insufficient coverage, or signal blockers like concrete and steel, all you need is at least one bar of signal to get as much as five.
With ability to be placed indoors and outdoors, once you have registered with your provider, the booster collects signals from their nearest cell tower and amplifies it in your location.
The Pro 70 Plus Select (50 Ohm) covers up to 25,000 square feet. Under optimum circumstances (max outside signal strength) and multiple indoor antenna kits, it can even boost signal up to 50,000 sq. ft. It provides up to 70db of signal gain based on the intensity of incoming signals. Weaker outside signals will result in less coverage.
The Commercial Pro 70 Plus Select kit comes with Wilson Amplifier 50 Ohm Type "N" Fittings, a Wide Band Directional Antenna, Dual Band Panel Antenna, Lightning Surge Protector, 2 feet Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable, 60 feet Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable, 75 feet Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable, and 120v AC Power Supply. There are also expansion kits available for persons looking to provide coverage for a wider area.
For maximum functionality and ease of installation, the booster contains software that automatically adjusts based on its environment so that it is always operating at maximum gain.
For persons living in congested areas such as cities where there is a high level of signal traffic, the Pro 70 Plus Select (50 Ohm) can function with up to +10 dB above its standard before shutting down. Unlike competing devices that have to be power cycled in order to restart, will restart on its own once incoming signal levels fall.
Higher uplink and downlink than the competition allows for high user capacity and increased range, and statistical information is easily viewed on its graphical interface.
Wilson Pro 70 Plus Select Kit Includes:
- 462027, Main Amplifying Booster Unit (Model Number: U462027).
- 314411, Wide Band Directional Antenna in kits 462127 and 462227. Alternate Omni antenna in kit 462327.
- 311135, Dual Band Panel Antenna in kit 462127. Alt. Dome Antenna in kits 462227 and 462327.
- 859902, Lightning Surge Protector.
- 952302, 2 feet Least Loss Wilson 400 Cable.
- 952360, 60 feet Less Loss Wilson 400 Cable.
- 952375, 75 feet Low Loss Wilson 400 Cable.
- 859900, 120 volts AC Power Supply.
Optional Parts and Accessories (not included):
- Optional Omni Exterior Antenna: 3G & 4G Omni Wide-band External Antenna (50 Ohm).
- Omni's are less powerful than Yagi's (included) but they draw signals from all directions and all carriers. Omni's don't have to be pointed to cell towers.
- Add'l Interior Panel Antenna(s): 3G & 4G In-Building Panel Antenna (50 Ohm).
- Add'l Interior Dome Antenna(s): 3G & 4G In-Building Dome Antenna (50 Ohm).
An additional cable will be required for each extra inside antenna (Panel or Dome) purchased for installation with this kit. Two way splitter(s), three way splitter(s), or four way splitter(s) would be required depending on the number of indoor antennas purchased to expand coverage further. Please contact us if you need assistance with your purchase. Thank you.
Wilson 462127 Pro 70 Plus Select reseller cell phone booster kit (N-type 50 ohm) boasts automatic and adjustable band gain control. It is currently the most powerful, customizable 4G signal booster certified by the US Federal Communication Commission (FCC). The kit comes with N-type connectors and low loss 50 Ohm cables. This adjustable cell phone signal booster is great for mansions, public buildings, large offices and businesses up to 25,000 square feet.
Now trading as "weBoost", Wilson Electronics is recognized as the leading supplier of advanced cell phone boosters in the US. As well as offering the highest FCC certified downlink power currently available, this Wilson Pro 70 Plus Select amplifier also has the option of manual or automatic gain control for each band.
The system’s self-optimizing microprocessor and graphic signal strength meters make initial setup quick and easy. The Pro 70 Plus Select amplifier then allows the gain parameters of each band to be manually adjusted for local signal conditions. Wilson equipment works with cellular signals from all US and Canadian carriers.
The Wilson 462127 amplifier can boost a weak external signal by up to +70db. This cell phone booster kit significantly improves indoor cell phone coverage of 2G, 3G and 4G LTE networks. This means less dropped calls, faster data transfers and extended cell phone battery life for end-users. With an advanced microprocessor intelligently managing band shutdown and reconnection, your clients can look forward to trouble-free, 24/7 operation.
This Wilson 462127 Pro 70 Plus Select Reseller Cell Phone Booster Kit is only available to official Wilson resellers and certified system installers. The kit includes 50Ω cables, along with all of the necessary hardware. This adjustable gain kit is perfect for large residential properties, public buildings, retail and business premises.
Wilson Pro 70 Plus kits are not available online – please call to order. A fast-track shipping service is also available.
Features of WilsonPro 70 Plus Select Wilson 462127:
- Amplifier has highest FCC approved downlink power.
- Automatic or manual adjustment of gain for each band.
- Supplied with all necessary hardware & 50 Ohm cables.
- Microprocessor control for easy set-up & operation.
- Graphic display of uplink/downlink parameters.
- Reliable 24/7 network coverage.
- Works with all US & Canadian networks.
- FCC and Industry Canada certification.
- 60 Day money back guarantee.
- Comes with a three year warranty.
User benefits of Wilson Pro 70 Plus Select 462127:
- Amplifies weak cell phone signals.
- Significantly improves cell phone use indoors.
- Faster, more reliable cell phone data connections.
- Reduces the number of dropped calls.
- Prolongs cell phone battery talk-time.
Complete list in Wilson 462127 Pro 70 Plus Select Kit:
- 1 x 462127 Wilson Adjustable Band Gain Amplifier (Model Number: U462027).
- 1 x 314411 Wide Band Directional Antenna in kits 462127 and 462227. Alt. Omni antenna in kit 462327.
- 1 x 311135 Dual Band Panel Antenna in kit 462127. Alternate Dome Antenna in kits 462227 and 462327.
- 1 x 859902 Lightning Surge Protector.
- 1 x 952302 2 Feet Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable (50Ω).
- 1 x 952360 60 Feet Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable (50Ω).
- 1 x 952375 75 Feet Low-Loss Wilson 400 Cable (50Ω).
- 1 x 859900 120V AC Power Supply.
|Model Number||462127 / 462227 / 462327|
|Frequency||Band 12/17||700 MHz|
|Band 13||700 MHz|
|Band 5||850 MHz|
|Band 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|Band 2||1900 MHz|
|Max Gain||70 dB|
|Power Req||AC/DC 12 V / 3 A|
|Dimensions||8.875 x 6.0 x 1.5 in /
22.5 x 15.2 x 3.8 cm
|Weight||2.81 lbs / 1.27 kg|
Wilson Pro 70 Plus Select 462127/ 462227/ 462327 (50 Ohm) Installation Service.
Installing Wilson Pro 70 Plus Select WIL-462127 / WIL-462227/ WIL-462327 requires comprehensive planning. It also requires creation of an architecturally sound cell phone signal booster system design. Professional installation needs to be performed by certified installers. We have installed Wilson Pro 70 Plus Select 462327/ 462227/ 462127 signal amplifier kits in many large business office buildings and big residential properties. Please contact us for WilsonPro 70 Plus Select 462127/ 462227 / 462327 installation service by experienced cell phone signal booster installers at an affordable cost.
It is designed to work with all USA carrier networks including Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile. It also works on all cellularnetwork service providers in Canada incl. Rogers Wireless, Telus Mobility, Bell and Freedom Mobile.
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for fixed operation such as this may operate in a fixed location only, for in-building use.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Which antenna does it come with Omni Antenna or Directional Antenna?
Referring to outside antennas, you see the drop-down menu that gives you those options. For example, the part #’s Wilson 462127 and462227 come with directional exterior antennas, whereas the 3rd option, Wilson 462327 comes with an omnidirectional external antenna.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.
SureCall Force5 2.0 3G, 4G LTE, 5G-E Signal Booster for Buildings 25K to 100K sq. ft. (USA)
Cel-Fi GO X 100dB In-Building Cell Booster For Any Service Provider*
Wilson Pro 70 465134 (50 Ohm) Heavy Duty Signal Booster Kit