For quality in-building cellular signal coverage solution, you simply can't beat our Cel-Fi Quatra Active DAS (Distributed Antenna System) Hybrid Array Solution. Compatible with both single and multiple carrier environments, ours is a scalable solution and the most sustainable, cost-efficient DAS for enterprise solution for deployments between 20,000 ft.² and 200,000 ft.² Our active DAS hybrid in-building signal enhancing solution for business commercial buildings costs a fraction of installation time and cost of other signal enhancing solutions for businesses of similar size and in-building coverage requirements.
Importantly, our Active DAS Hybrid Array Solution is already carrier and FCC-approved and completely network safe for data and voice. Since our Active DAS is carrier pre-approved, there are no long waiting periods for FCC approval, carrier approval, multiple carrier specific systems, or carrier fibre-optic backhaul integrations. When you choose an Active DAS Hybrid Solution for enhanced cellular signal coverage in your building, you're no longer forced into lengthy delays or the unnecessary expense of older DAS systems.
Key Advantages of Our Active DAS Hybrid Array Solution.
- Our Active DAS Hybrid Array solution is pre-approved for major carriers like Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- With this signal solution, there are no unnecessary waiting periods for carrier approval.
- 100 dB maximum gain is achieved simultaneously in each band.
- Peaceful co-existence with Wi-Fi, Femtocells, and other cellular devices.
- Signal quality is optimized by intelligent antenna aiming.
- Advanced digital echo-cancellation (>30 dB) and channel select filtering algorithms.
- Continuous self-configuring and optimizing to environmental changes.
- Automatic gain control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo cancellation.
- (PoE) Power-over-Ethernet; and RFoE (RF-over-Ethernet).
Our Active DAS Hybrid system has been designed specifically as an advanced solution to dramatically improve indoor cellular connectivity without any interference to the mobile network. This removes hassles of carrier complaints down the road causing expensive modifications. This advanced solution is a network arrangement of independent Active DAS Hybrid systems, with each system consisting of its own Intelligent Donor Antenna (DA), Coverage Units (CUs), and Network Units (NUs). Since the signal from the Coverage Units is broadcast spherically, the number of required interior components is dramatically reduced, particularly when it comes to multi-floor venues. Small Cell(s) can also be incorporated to enhance system if needed with multiple Cel-Fi Quatra systems resulting in creation of Super Cell(s).
Network Units power the system, with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and RF-over-Ethernet (RFoE) being distributed from the Network Units to the Coverage Units. As signal is being distributed over Ethernet, it leaves a smaller footprint, requires much less electricity to operate than older systems, and has a lower maintenance cost. Furthermore, since the system continuously self-configures and self-optimizes to avoid interference between the Coverage Units, Wi-Fi networks and mobile networks, it is considered unconditionally network safe. The system can support all technological platforms including WCDMA, HSPA+, LTE (FDD), with MIMO in supported networks.
Our Service Plan provides management and real-time monitoring of our Active DAS Hybrid Array Solutions.
The Required Site Survey.
During the Site Survey, signal readings will be taken from both inside and outside the building. Measurements from Google Earth for the building's exterior length and width dimensions will very quickly determine the square footage of the building's interior. Areas such as office spaces, production floor and warehouse spaces will be inspected to determine the perfect installation sites to provide consistent, superior wireless coverage throughout the building.
Next, we will obtain an average LTE-decibel reading on the roof of the building at the proposed location of the donor antenna. An average of 50 signal readings in dB will then be taken at atleast 10 interior locations based on building area, which will determine interior dB loss compared to outside signal strength. As dB power is logarithmic, the building's interior cellular signal could be more than four times weaker than the surrounding signal of the building.
A strong system for possible anticipated disrupting factors.
It will be anticipated that during times of network congestion, bad weather, etc., there will be further degradation of the signal in the building's interior, which could well affect cellular coverage in the production floor buildout, the office area, and the warehouse buildout. The radio frequencies which transmit cellular data and voice signals can be dramatically affected by everyday materials like stone, metal, and glass, and this problem is only exacerbated when it comes to manufacturing and production, simply due to the volume of material and equipment.
In addition, if the building itself is situated along a busy highway, the morning and evening rush hours could well produce Macro Network capacity issues. While anticipations will be built into the design plan accordingly so that required in-building cellular coverage remains at minimum required threshold, we strongly recommend installing an Active DAS Hybrid Array Solution in your building to help us achieve consistent mobile coverage perpetually.
Powered by Cel-Fi QUATRA 2000 for AT&T & Verizon or Cel-Fi Quatra 2000 for T-Mobile & Sprint, our Active DAS Hybrid Array Solution is a self-optimizing, intelligent signal solution that surpasses other solutions in complex manufacturing and warehouse environments.
If you need to enhance cellular signal in your building, why not contact us today and let us discuss your requirements. Reliable cellular signal is obviously very important, but what is most important are the people who work in the building and those who visit and rely on dependable cell signal.
Installation Plan: Scope of Work.
Planning and Engineering.
- Based on site survey data provided by the client, our team will prepare the cellular signal assessment.
- Based on the data collected, the signal assessment, and the client's connectivity needs, our team will design the signal solution.
- The Interior Cellular Signal Solution engineering plan will be prepared.
- According to installation sites noted on the engineering plan, the RF coaxial cable from the roof to the Network Unit and the RF ethernet cable to the Control Unit will be installed.
- The Ethernet In-Line Amplifiers will be installed.
- The antenna mount hardware will be installed.
- The Donor Antenna on the roof will be installed.
- The Network Units will be installed.
- According to the solution design, the Coverage Units will be installed.
- In-line ethernet amplifiers and RF ethernet cable connectors will be trimmed out.
- In order to maximize carrier signal, the exterior donor antenna will be trimmed out.
- The coverage unit sites, network unit sites, and cable runs will be trimmed out.
Quality Control Testing and Tuning.
- The network units will be configured and commissioned according to the solution design.
- In order to ensure reliable signal coverage and faithfulness to the engineering plan, the coverage units will be tested.
- Overall signal extending system operation will be tested.
- The building manager/ owner/ developer or agents acting on their behalf will be responsible for submitting precise CAD drawings for the production of engineering plans.
- The building manager/ owner/ developer or agents acting on their behalf will be responsible for providing 120v/ 20amp dedicated electrical power.
Upon submission of the installation service questionnaire, your company will be issued with a cost estimate for a Carrier Agnostic Active DAS Hybrid Cellular Signal Solution. The signal solution suggested for your company will offer complete in-building cell signal coverage, as per the installation plan.
The wireless signal solution will provide coverage for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint; thus enabling reliable cellular data, voice, and text in the coverage areas as per the installation plan. Please see below for a list of items typically included in the system. However, it should be noted that this list may not be inclusive.
Services and Products provided by us.
- Detailed site survey.
- Preparation of a solution design.
- Amplification equipment capable of supporting up to 100 dB gain.
- Plenum CAT6 cables.
- Plenum coaxial cable and required connectors.
- Coverage units and interior network units.
- External donor antenna array.
- Mounting hardware.
- Equipment integration.
- Commissioning of the system.
- 2-year equipment warranty.
- 1-year labor warranty.
An estimated cost of this signal solution can range widely depending upon the kitting and design that will be created based on size of area that needs to be covered and exterior signal strength. Upon acceptance of this estimation, an upfront deposit of 50% is required in order for the project to begin. This amount will be deducted from the customer's final invoice for parts, components and integration of the system. Providing the installation plan has not been changed and your company makes no changes to installation sites and the requested coverage area, the total amount charged for parts and components, and integration, will not exceed amount stated in cost estimate.
Validity of This Quotation.
All our quotations are valid for a period of 30 days from the submission date of the proposal. Proposals are based on figures quoted and provided by the building manager/ owner/ developer or agents acting on their behalf. Should any material discrepancies be revealed during the required site survey but prior to installation, we reserve the right to alter our design solution and will contact the building manager/ owner/ developer or agents acting on their behalf, prior to the project commencing, to disclose the impact of such changes.
As at the date we present the proposal, the information contained within the cost estimation is provided in good faith and is based on information collected for that proposal. Every possible attempt will be made to ensure accuracy. However, unusual circumstances and/or material information could be subject to changes beyond our control.
Therefore, should any regulation changes be made by United States Government, the FCC, Local or State Government, changes made to carrier's frequencies, or changes made by cellular carriers that could affect the solution's performance, we will not be held responsible or liable.
In addition, should any unauthorized persons make changes to any part of our active distributed antenna hybrid solution, or should degradation of the system be caused by Acts of War, natural disaster, alterations to operating environment of the system following integration, or Acts of God, we will not be held responsible. Degradation of the system's performance includes, but is not limited to, new constructions occurring between the carrier cell towers and your building, and the addition of construction materials to your building, such as wood panelling, tiled walls, metal ceilings, and so on.
Should the solution require changes resulting in further costs, including hardware costs, these matters will be brought to the attention of the building manager/ owner/ developer or agents acting on their behalf, prior to our taking any further action. Should any issue not covered by an active Monitoring Support and Maintenance contract require fixing, the building manager/ owner/ developer or agents acting on their behalf will be provided with a cost proposal detailing the costs applicable for the recommended action. This includes, but is not limited to, system analysis, a further site survey, new hardware or alterations to existing hardware.
All equipment and hardware supplied by us for this particular active DAS hybrid solution is covered by a two-year warranty. In addition, and commencing from the commissioning of the solution, all labor is covered by a one-year warranty for this particular in-building signal boosting solution.
Our team of certified integrators and design engineers would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your cell phone connectivity needs, regardless of whether you require commercial, residential, emergency, or government signal solutions.
Share this post