An item you're pre-ordering is on backorder so it will take few days to ship - are you sure you want to proceed to order it?Close
HiBoost Boost EX 5000 Sq. Ft. | F15G-CP
HiBoost Boost EX 5000 Sq. Ft. | F15G-CP
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: F15G-CP
Consider ordering comparable kits listed below that are just as powerful and providing great value: (the last one below includes FREE cell phone signal booster installation nationwide by a professional installer, in all 50 states - appt. can be scheduled for installation as early as the NEXT DAY after receipt of the kit)
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
HiBoost's Boost EX5000 Cell Phone Signal Booster/ Amplifier/ Repeater Kit with Part # F15G-CP improves cellular reception in Homes, Apartments, and Commercial buildings for clear voice, fast 3G mobile internet uploads and downloads.
Cell Phone Booster Kit Features:
- Boosts Talk & Text and 3G.
- For Home or Office (up to 5,000 square feet).
- Up to +65 dB Gain.
- All 2G and 3G standards are supported.
- Supports up to 100 users.
- FCC Certified and Approved.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- F15 & F15S seriesamplifier units have streamlined design.
- Quality metal construction - strong and durable.
- Compatible with all cell devices.
- Compatible with all cell phone service carriers.
- Does not require professional installation.
- Kit includes everything for easy DIY install.
Boost EX 5000 (F15G-CP) is a 65 dB, cell phone signal booster that covers up to 5,000 square feet with clear voice and high speed 2G and 3G data. With its high gain, it can support up to 100 cell phone and cellular device users. With our Boost EX-5000, enjoy clear calls and high speed data around your entire house or office at the lowest price, guaranteed.
Cell Phone Signal Booster Kit F15GCP Includes:
- Boost EX 5000 65 dB cell phone booster for voice & 3G data boost.
- Outdoor Logarithmic periodic antenna with 30 feet 3D-FB cable.
- Indoor panel antenna with 15 feet 3D-FB cable.
- Power Supply and Adapter.
- All required cables and mounting hardware/ supplies.
- User manual and installation guide.
Smart HiBoost Functions:
AGC and MGC.
Boost EX 5000 Kit (F15G-CP model) is equipped with smart MGC and AGC functions. AGC automatically controls system gain according to input signal in your area. It balances booster power in order not to interfere with mobile operator's networks.
Thanks to the MGC function, it is possible to increase or decrease booster gain manually!
Thanks to indication LEDs on booster interface, it is easy to keep an eye on booster's current working state. Alarm LED will also warn you if there's any oscillation or trouble which can then be corrected.
- Upload Frequency Range: 824-849 / 1850-1910.
- Download Frequency Range: 869-894 / 1930-1990.
- Supported Standards: CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, and all cellular standards.
- Maximum Gain: 65 dB.
- MGC (Step Attenuation): 15dB/ 5dB Step.
- Automatic Gain Control: 31 dB.
- I/O Port: N-Female.
- Impedance: 50 ohm.
- Environment Conditions: IP40.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 5.3 x 1.4 inches or 120 x 135 x 34 millimeters.
- Weight: ≤5.5 Lbs/ 2.5 Kg.
- Power Supply: Input AC100~240V, 50/60Hz, Output DC12V / 3A.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.