SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet Cell Phone Signal Booster (USA)
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet Cell Phone Signal Booster (USA)
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: SC-Fusion2Go3-NMO
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet Cell Phone Signal Booster increases cellular coverage for multiple users inside a vehicle for all carriers' voice, text and 4G LTE data signals. Includes exterior NMO antenna with 3⁄4" mounting base, interior patch antenna, cables and 12V hardwire power supply. One main benefit of this SureCall Fleet NMO antenna booster kit is that there's no external cable run visible from exterior to the interior of the vehicle.
Similar to Wilson Electronics' weBoost Fleet models, this is also rugged as it is the powerful providing up to +50 dB Gain. It meets the needs of any boundary pusher, fleet or commercial vehicle. Just like the Fusion2Go 3.0, this "Fleet Vehicle" version with non-magnetic antenna option also outperforms all other in-vehicle cellular amplifiers on the market with twice the output power and significantly faster data speeds.*
These performance advantages have made it the trusted solution by storm chasers, law enforcement, and commercial fleets. Its NMO antenna is permanently mounted atop any vehicle to withstand the most rugged work and weather conditions. NMO is ideal if a permanent mount is desired or the vehicle does not have a roof that allows for a magnetic antenna - such as those with an aluminum body.
Most Powerful Vehicle Cell Phone Signal Booster with Permanent Mount Antenna.
- Unique Feature # 1: Features exclusive 2XP Technology that provides twice the signal power to the tower when compared to the closest competitor to keep all devices connected in the weakest of signal environments.
- Unique Feature # 2: Includes a permanent external NMO antenna that may require the assistance of a professional installer as a small ¾" hole will need to be drilled into the roof of the vehicle for the external antenna cable.
Stay connected in your fleet vehicle throughout the most challenging cell signal areas with the Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet, the most powerful cell phone signal booster for commercial vehicles, boundary pushers, law enforcement, and public safety drivers that prefer a fixed external antenna solution. The Fleet model is kitted with a durable NMO outside antenna that permanently and securely mounts to any vehicle. This enables it to withstand the most rugged conditions. The Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet boosts all carriers' signals for more reliable voice, text and 4G LTE Data performance in the weakest of signal environments.
- Significantly boosts all North American carriers' signals including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile to reduce dropped calls, improve call clarity and data streaming performance.
- Supports multiple simultaneous users and mobile devices.
- Compatible with all cellular devices, including mobile hotspots, while extending their battery life.
- 5G Phone Compatible - Boosts voice and 4G LTE data signals on 5G phones and devices.
- Easy installation in minutes - no programming or service fees.
- Assembled and tested in the USA with high-quality materials and durable metal housing.
- FCC-approved booster system with one-time install & no recurring fees.
- Includes 24/7 lifetime US-based tech support, 60-day money back guarantee and 3-year manufacturer's warranty/
The permanent nature of the NMO antenna requires the help of a professional installer, as the installer will need to drill a small 3⁄4" hole in the roof of the vehicle and run the antenna's cable between the vehicles exterior and ceiling headliner. The 12V hardwire power supply connects directly to the vehicle’s ignition. We provide professional installation service nationwide.
SureCall's Fusion2Go product line has been a best seller among drivers who need multi-user, all carrier connectivity for 3G and 4G LTE cell signals in the toughest to reach areas of US, Canada, and Mexico. Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet comes with the industry’s leading customer satisfaction suite, which includes lifetime, 24-7 US-based technical support, a 60-day money-back guarantee, and a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- 2X more power to keep fleets, drivers and passengers connected even further from the nearest cell tower.
- Boosts voice, text, and 4G LTE data signals for all North American carriers.
- Fastest upload and download data speeds in weak signal areas.
- Easy to install with no software, no service fees, and no need to adjust the booster.
- Permanent mounting with exterior NMO antenna - requires 3⁄4" hole in sheet metal.
- Industry best 3-year warranty and lifetime US-based tech support.
Booster Kit Includes:
- Fusion2Go 3.0 Booster (Same as the base amplifier unit in Fusion2Go 3.0).
- Wide band NMO (Non-Magnetic Option) exterior antenna and NMO antenna mounting base (3⁄4” hole required) with attached 17 ft. cable.
- Wide band low-profile patch antenna with 10 ft. cable.
- 12V Hardwire power supply.
Most common applications are fleet vehicles including, commercial vehicles, police, ambulance, etc.
Target Vertical Markets:
Commercial fleets, Oil & gas, Government.
- Best performing mobile booster kit at the best price ($439.99).
- Combination of higher-gain NMO antenna and uplink power of the F2Go 3.0 amp.
- As rugged as it is powerful to meet the needs of any boundary pusher, fleet driver or public safety official who prefers a fixed antenna solution.
- NMO antenna permanently mounts to any vehicle to withstand the most rugged work and weather conditions.
Why This Is The Most Powerful Kit On The Market:
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Fleet is the new champion of the roads: Independent Tests Prove 2X More Power & Fastest Data Speeds*.
Averaging 2X more uplink power, the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 is better equipped to support multiple simultaneous users performing multiple actions.*
In rural areas, the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 uses it's TWICE higher amplification power to better access faraway cellular towers, keeping you connected further into the fringe of the network.*
Urban environments present many challenges for cellular devices. TWICE more uplink power allows your device to make more with less to keep calls connected, texts deliverable, and data at your fingertips.*
Sending texts, videos, images, or using mobile apps is reliant on a strong 3G or 4G LTE signal. While both weBoost Drive and SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 signal booster kits support these signals, the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 sends and receives those data transmissions faster than the closest competitor.*
The Value Behind the Results.
POWER THAT PUSHES THE BOUNDARY.
In rural areas on the extreme fringe of the network users need a booster with more uplink power. Typically the reason your calls drop, texts go unsent, and data fails in these situations stems from your phone not having enough power to send a signal back to the nearest tower. The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 has TWICE the strength to get that signal back to the tower, keeping you connected further into the cellular void.*
SPEEDING TICKET WORTHY DATA SPEEDS.
When transferring data through your mobile device such as when sending texts, videos, images, using applications, etc. - users need a high-quality amplifier with a lower downlink ripple and error vector magnitude (EVM). The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 outperformed the competition to more reliably send and receive data in tough-to-reach areas.*
ALL CARRIERS. ALL SIGNALS. ALWAYS COVERED.
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 works with every cellular provider in USA, supports all signals within each cellular provider’s range, and, once installed, you can have the power of the best vehicle booster on the market at your side. We stand by the performance and quality of the Fusion2Go 3.0 and all other SureCall products so much that we offer the industry's best customer satisfaction suite; 60-day money back guarantee, 3-year warranty, and lifetime support.
About the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0.
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 is the newest generation to a line of in-vehicle signal boosters that has kept drivers and riders connected in areas with critically low cellular signal strength. This cell phone signal booster kit is purpose-built for mobile users who often find themselves on the edge of their cellular network.
Fusion2Go 3.0 is a powerful piece of technology that installs in your car to provide multiple simultaneous users with reliable access to calling, text, and mobile data through 3G and 4G LTE. Playing well with all cellular carriers in United States, the Fusion2Go 3.0 kit includes: low-profile magnetic antenna, interior patch antenna, cables and DC power adapter.
Amplifier unit to be placed in vehicle has a small footprint and automatically adjusts gain control. It provides maximum gain and maximum power possible within FCC limits. It has the next generation four inches high-gain exterior antenna that has a very strong magnet base which can hold antenna in place despite harsh environmental conditions such as bad weather including high winds.
SureCall Fusion to Go 3.0 reduces dropped and missed calls and extends battery life for multiple simultaneous users. No more dropped calls with SureCall FusionToGo 3.0! Enjoy clear and consistent mobile coverage for all smartphones and tablets inside vehicles. This 12 volts input amplifier kit includes an easy plug-in power adapter that is a standard for all cars and trucks worldwide. Professional installation is required - See quick Fleet NMO Antenna Booster installation guide.
- Improve talking, texting, 3G & 4G LTE Internet signals for all service providers.
- Reduces missed calls and disconnects.
- Enjoy increased signal strength with extended battery life on all mobile devices.
- Speeds 4G LTE Internet with robust connectivity for more miles of uninterrupted coverage.
- Automatically gain optimization feature ensures the booster is always operating at max. performance.
- No smartphone cradle or phone docking station required.
- DC car plug-in power cord included. Optional electrical outlet AC power supply can be purchased separately.
This 2G, 3G, 4G LTE cell phone signal booster for car is compatible with following USA cellular service providers:
|American Service Providers|
|Virgin Mobile USA|
Note: Works with all Carriers in USA & Canada. If ordering to be shipped to Canada, Canadian version of this kit will be shipped.
Fusion2Go 3.0 Specifications.
|Frequency||Uplink: 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included); Downlink : 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included).|
|Maximum Uplink Power||29.0 dBm|
|Input/ Output Impedance||50 ohm.|
|Gain Adjustment||20 dB (Automatic).|
|Standard Supported||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, 4G, LTE and all cellular standards.|
|AC Power Transformer||Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output DC 5-15V|
|DC Car Charger||6V - 15V|
|Maximum RF Output Power||1 Watt EIRP|
|Noise Figure||≤ 5 dB|
|Cable||SC-174 / RG-58U Exterior cable length 12.5 ft. Interior cable length 10 ft.|
|RF connectors||FME Male Connctors on both ends of SC-174 Cable.|
|Power Consumption||< 10 Watts|
|Dimensions||6.58 x 4 x 1.125 inches|
|FCC / IC ID||RSNF2GO3 / 7784A-F2GO3|
|SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Bands and Frequencies.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.