SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | SC-Fusion2go3
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 | SC-Fusion2go3
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: SC-Fusion2go3
SureCall Fusion2Go Ver. 3.0 Car/ Truck/ Van/ SUV Booster Highlights:
- Most robust improvement in Talk, Text, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G E Internet.
- Just like version 1.0 & 2.0, it can be installed in minutes.
- Highest uplink power allowed by FCC (avg. 21.2 dBm vs. 17.9 dBm).
- Auto Gain Adj. (no manual adjustment option knobs like in version 1.0).
- 4" low profile exterior antenna versus std. 12" antenna in ver. 1.0.
- Most powerful vehicle cell phone signal booster in the market today per independent 3rd party testing - See details below.
Optional accessories: (not included)
- DC car plug-in power cord included. Optional electrical outlet AC power supply can be purchased separately to power signal amplifier using standard 110V electrical outlet (in-building, in RV, etc).
- Optional wideband trucker antenna can be used for max. range in remote areas and highways on large vehicles like trucks and big rigs.
- DC hardwire kit to connect booster directly to vehicle battery for constant power.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Car Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster.
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 3G, 4G LTE, 5G E Car and Truck Cell Phone Signal Booster kit is currently the most powerful vehicle signal booster in the market.* It is trusted by police officers for use in their patrol cars and SUVs. Great for all type vehicle makes and models including Jeep, Pickup, Hummer / Humvee, etc.
It is excellent when compared to other brands and models but do consider the best and the most powerful Fusion2Go Max offering almost twice the uplink power at 29 dBm for greatest signal boost in weakest cell signal coverage areas. Designed, assembled and tested in USA.
This kit boosts cellular connection strength for voice, text, 3G, 4G LTE, 5GE networks on all USA wireless carriers. This SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 for USA is the latest new 3.0 version of the earlier "Fusion2Go Version 2.0" (USA).
Fusion2Go 3.0 "RV" USA is also available for large recreational vehicles.
Most Powerful Non-ERT Cell Phone Signal Booster for All Carriers.
- Unique Feature # 1: Features exclusive 2XP Technology that provides twice the signal power to the tower when compared to the closest competitor to keep all devices connected in the weakest of signal environments.
- Unique Feature # 2: Stay connected in the weakest of signal environments and enjoy faster data speeds, better call clarity throughout the vehicle.
Fusion2Go 3.0 is the most powerful non-ERT enabled in-vehicle cell phone signal booster for all carriers. SureCall's most popular vehicle kit boosts voice, text and 4G LTE data signals for multiple users. It features 2XP Technology that provides twice* the uplink power over the closest competitor to maintain a strong connection to the cell tower in the weakest signal environments. *Independent testing by CKC Labs confirms that the Fusion2Go 3.0 provides 2X more uplink power and faster data speeds compared to the closest competitor.
- Significantly boosts all North American carriers' signals including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile to reduce dropped calls, improve call clarity and data streaming performance.
- Supports multiple simultaneous users and mobile devices.
- Compatible with all cellular devices, including mobile hotspots, while extending their battery life.
- 5G Phone Compatible - Boosts voice and 4G LTE data signals on 5G phones and devices.
- Easy installation in minutes - no programming or service fees.
- Assembled and tested in the USA with high-quality materials and durable metal housing.
- FCC-approved booster system with one-time install & no recurring fees.
- Includes 24/7 lifetime US-based tech support, 60-day money back guarantee and 3-year manufacturer's warranty/
It is newer version than earliest Cellphone-Mate SureCall CM-2000. SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 is the new champion of the roads: Independent Tests Prove 2X More Power & Fastest Data Speeds*.
Averaging 2X more uplink power, the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 is better equipped to support multiple simultaneous users performing multiple actions.*
In rural areas, the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 uses it's TWICE higher amplification power to better access faraway cellular towers, keeping you connected further into the fringe of the network.*
Urban environments present many challenges for cellular devices. TWICE more uplink power allows your device to make more with less to keep calls connected, texts deliverable, and data at your fingertips.*
Sending texts, videos, images, or using mobile apps is reliant on a strong 3G, 4G LTE, 5G Evolution (AT&T) signal. While both weBoost Drive 4G-X (470510) and SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 signal booster kits support these signals, the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 sends and receives those data transmissions faster than the closest competitor.*
The Value Behind the Results.
POWER THAT PUSHES THE BOUNDARY.
In rural areas on the extreme fringe of the network users need a booster with more uplink power. Typically the reason your calls drop, texts go unsent, and data fails in these situations stems from your phone not having enough power to send a signal back to the nearest tower. The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 has TWICE the strength to get that signal back to the tower, keeping you connected further into the cellular void.*
SPEEDING TICKET WORTHY DATA SPEEDS.
When transferring data through your mobile device such as when sending texts, videos, images, using applications, etc. - users need a high-quality amplifier with a lower downlink ripple and error vector magnitude (EVM). The SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 outperformed the competition to more reliably send and receive data in tough-to-reach areas.*
ALL CARRIERS. ALL SIGNALS. ALWAYS COVERED.
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 works with every cellular provider in USA, supports all signals within each cellular provider’s range, and, once installed, you can have the power of the best vehicle booster on the market at your side. We stand by the performance and quality of the Fusion2Go 3.0 and all other SureCall products so much that we offer the industry's best customer satisfaction suite; 60-day money back guarantee, 3-year warranty, and lifetime support.
About the SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0.
SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 is the newest generation to a line of in-vehicle signal boosters that has kept drivers and riders connected in areas with critically low cellular signal strength. This cell phone signal booster kit is purpose-built for mobile users who often nd themselves on the edge of their cellular network.
Fusion2Go 3.0 is a powerful piece of technology that installs in your car to provide multiple simultaneous users with reliable access to calling, text, and mobile data through 3G, 4G LTE, and 5G-E. Playing well with all cellular carriers in United States, the Fusion2Go 3.0 kit includes: low-profile magnetic antenna, interior patch antenna, cables and DC power adapter.
Amplifier unit to be placed in vehicle has a small footprint and automatically adjusts gain control. It provides maximum gain and maximum power possible within FCC limits. It has the next generation four inches high-gain exterior antenna that has a very strong magnet base which can hold antenna in place despite harsh environmental conditions such as bad weather including high winds.
SureCall Fusion to Go 3.0 reduces dropped and missed calls and extends battery life for multiple simultaneous users. No more dropped calls with SureCall FusionToGo 3.0! Enjoy clear and consistent mobile coverage for all smartphones and tablets inside vehicles. This 12 volts input amplifier kit includes an easy plug-in power adapter that is a standard for all cars and trucks worldwide. Installation is easy with quick installation guide.
- Improve talking, texting, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G-E Internet signals for all service providers.
- Reduces missed calls and disconnects.
- Enjoy increased signal strength with extended battery life on all mobile devices.
- Speeds 4G LTE and 5GE Internet with robust connectivity for more miles of uninterrupted coverage.
- Automatically gain optimization feature ensures the booster is always operating at max. performance.
- No smartphone cradle or phone docking station required.
- Sets up in minutes. Very simple plug-and-play installation.
- DC car plug-in power cord included. Optional electrical outlet AC power supply can be purchased separately.
- Optional Wideband Trucker Antenna can be used for maximum range in remote areas and highways for larger vehicles such as over-the-road (OTR) trucks and big rigs.
How is Fusion2Go 3.0 different from previous version?
Following are similarities and differences between SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 and earlier versions Fusion2G & Fusion2Go 2.0:
- More robust improvement in Talk, Text, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G E Internet on all cell carrier phones than version 1.0 & 2.0.
- Just like version 1.0 & 2.0, it can be installed in minutes - Simple plug and play installation.
- Increased uplink power (compared to average 21.2 dBm per band in version 2.0, and 17.9 dBm in version 1.0).
- Auto adjusting gain automatically optimizes gain ensuring the booster is always operating at max performance (no manual adjustment option knobs like in version 1.0).
- 4" low profile exterior antenna versus standard 12" antenna in version 1.0. Shorter antenna also has strong & wide magnet base keeping it secure on vehicle roof despite high winds & extreme weather.
- Higher transmit power than version 1.0, 2.0, and rest of signal boosters in the market at this time. This allows the F2Go 3.0 to stay connected to distant cell towers where other, less powerful boosters simply cannot.
Within just minutes you can have the Sure Call Fusion 2 Go installed in your vehicle, and provide every mobile carrier's cell phone, tablet, hotspot, or other mobile device with extra signal.
What does the signal booster kit include?
USA Kit Part # SC-Fusion2go3 with UPC 858507006908 includes: Fusion2Go 3.0 cell phone signal booster, vehicle roof-mount antenna, internal patch antenna (with Velcro mounting tape), standard 12V DC power adapter, and American English instructions. The mag. mount antenna (SC-208W) includes attached low-loss RG-305 cable (12.5 ft). This Cell Phone Signal Booster for Cars and Trucks also includes a Free Magnetic Cellular Phone Mount.
This 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, 5G E cell phone signal booster for car is compatible with following USA cellular service providers:
|American Service Providers|
|Virgin Mobile USA|
Note: Works with all Carriers in USA and Canada. If ordering to be shipped to Canada, Canadian version of this kit will be shipped.
Fusion2Go 3.0 Specifications.
|Frequency||Uplink: 698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1850-1915 / 1710-1755 (G Block Included); Downlink : 728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 / 1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (G Block Included).|
|Input/ Output Impedance||50 ohm.|
|Gain Adjustment||20 dB (Automatic).|
|Standard Supported||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards.|
|AC Power Transformer||Input AC110V, 60Hz; Output DC 5-15V|
|DC Car Charger||6V - 15V|
|Maximum RF Output Power||1 Watt EIRP|
|Noise Figure||≤ 5 dB|
|RF connectors||FME Male Connctors on both ends of SC-174 Cable. Exterior cable length 12.5 ft. Interior cable length 10 ft.|
|Power Consumption||< 10 Watts|
|Dimensions||5.625" x 4" x 1.125"|
|SureCall Fusion2Go 3.0 Bands and Frequencies.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
Alternate Part Numbers:
This SureCall booster supports 4G and 5G devices.
SureCall signal boosters are 5G compatible, which means they support both 4G and 5G devices. All SureCall's current vehicle and home boosters amplify any modulation (4G, 5G) that operates on the five most common up and down cellular frequencies bands. This makes SureCall current signal boosters compatible with 5G devices as carriers begin to transmit 5G signals over the existing frequency bands and towers.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I use this for internet zoom meetings on a laptop ?
Yes, it will help provide stronger and consistent connectivity if your laptop is connected to a "mobile" hotspot created either via device like Mi-Fi or Smartphone (with paid cell phone plan service or SIM card subscription).
I just bought this Surecall Fusion2 signal booster. I would like to know if a stronger antenna is available, or if it can be used with a stronger antenna? In other words, is there a more powerful antenna I can buy to replace exterior antenna that comes with Fusion2go kit?
Assuming you're referring to outside antenna, that 3.8 inches exterior stock mini antenna which comes with the SureCall Fusion2Go kit part # SC-208W offers up to 2.5 dBi Gain whereas couple others offer even more:
3 dBi Gain SureCall Trucker Antenna (30 Inches Tall, Model # SC-130W, FME-Female Connector, 50 Ohm).
5 dBi Gain SureCall Vehicle Antenna (1 FootTall, Model # SC-200W, FME-Female Connector, 50 Ohm).
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.