SureCall Flare 3.0 Signal Booster with Yagi Outside Antenna for up to 3000 sq. ft. (USA)
SureCall Flare 3.0 Signal Booster with Yagi Outside Antenna for up to 3000 sq. ft. (USA)
Pay later with : No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: SC-Flare3US
SureCall Flare Home Cell Phone Signal Booster:
- Simplified setup with combined booster and indoor antenna. Only external antenna to be placed/ installed outside.
- This kit with powerful Yagi unidirectional exterior antenna is excellent for areas where outside signal strength is medium to weak.
- Another lower cost version of this kit is available with Omni multi-directional exterior antenna for areas where outside signal is good.
- Another similar, but different model version also available with more antenna configurations to cover larger areas up to 4000 sq. ft.
- Boosts voice, text, data signals of all wireless providers in USA. For Canada, choose Canadian home cell phone signal booster version.
- Reduces dropped or missed calls and improves data speeds.
- Covers 1-3 rooms of a home or small office, up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Supports up to 8 multiple cell devices simultaneously.
- Great for weak exterior signal situations - Yagi antenna captures weak signal from faraway cell tower.
Pay Over Time with PayPal Credit
No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 months. For US customers. Choose PayPal at checkout for details. Pay later with
Need installation quote, or help with designing a custom solution? Submit a request for quote.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
SureCall Flare cell phone signal booster kit with its Yagi Antenna (Log Periodic Antenna) covers up to 3000 sq. ft. It is one of the most powerful signal booster solutions for your small office or home, yet is very affordable. This sleek unit boosts and broadcasts the cellular signal received from the yagi directional antenna. Exterior cellphone antenna should be mounted on a pole on the roof to receive the best possible cell signal. This kit is ideal for situations where there is a weak to medium outside signal and a small to medium area inside the building should be covered.
Get $100 Rebate On This Kit: Read details at SureCall Rebate Form.
Improve your cell signal for all US carriers inside any home, cabin, small building or office up to 3,000 sq. ft. The SureCall Flare 3.0 is the most powerful booster in its category and can improve cell service in very weak signal areas. Staying connected is easier than ever with the highest uplink power and a high-gain Yagi antenna for accessing faraway cell towers. The stylish one-piece base unit is designed to be placed on an open tabletop or shelf for clearer and more reliable voice and 4G LTE/ 5G-E data speed in your home or office. Kit includes: Flare 3.0 booster, high-gain Yagi antenna with mounting hardware, RG-6 cable (50 ft), and AC power supply.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE/ 5GE data signals.
- Works with Multiple users and/or devices.
- 72 dB Gain.
- Suitable for All Carriers and All Phones in USA. For Canada, choose Canadian home cell phone signal booster version.
Expected Inside Coverage.*
Outside signal strength, measured at the location where the outside antenna is to be mounted, determines the amount of up to 3k sq. ft. inside coverage you can expect from the signal booster:
- 500 square feet with 1-2 bars signal.
- 2,000 square feet with 3-4 bars signal.
- 3,000 square feet with 5 bars signal.
*Note: As many factors influence the size of inside coverage area, actual results may vary from these figures.
Why use the SureCall Flare Signal Booster Kit?
- An ideal balance between performance and affordability.
- Wireless operation.
- Supports all service carriers and multiple devices simultaneously.
- All components required included in the kit.
- Decrease dropped calls.
- Fast Internet.
- Better voice quality.
- Fast Texting.
- Increased device battery life.
This product is covered by our 60-day money back guarantee, so there is no risk in trying it. Our friendly technical support team, based in US, is ready to assist you with anything you need. To give you extra peace of mind, the equipment is covered by a 3-year manufacturer's warranty. UPC: 858507006922.
The SureCall Flare with its directional Yagi Antenna is ideally suitable to boost signals in your home office, mobile home, basement, cottage, cabin, small office, small home, or anywhere with a weak to medium outside signal, and having a small to medium sized space to cover.
SureCall Flare signal booster system uses a powerful, directional yagi outside antenna to pick up the strongest cell signal available in your area. That signal is then transmitted to the Flare unit inside via a cable, where it is boosted and broadcast in all directions. Inside unit should be located in the center of the space that needs boosted signal in order to be most effective.
Entire process also works in reverse, so you get a strong and reliable connection back to your service provider.
If your outside signal is weak and you need more coverage than what this combo can provide, the Fusion4Home with an outside yagi antenna and inside panel antenna may be a better solution. Due to its powerful inside antenna, it is able to provide more inside coverage with an outdoor signal of the same strength.
Will this Kit Work for my Carrier and Phone?
SureCall Flare with Yagi Antenna will work with all cell phones and all carriers in the US and Mexico as well as carriers in various other countries in Latin America, South America and Australia.
|Supported Phones.||Cell Phones, Hotspots, and any Device that uses Cellular Data.|
|Networks.||2G, 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, 5G-E (AT&T).|
|Frequencies.||700, 800, 1900, 1700/2100 MHz.|
|Carriers||AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, etc.|
SureCall Flare kit SC-Poly-DT-Y-Kit includes the following components:
- SureCall Flare Amplifier.
- Flare Power Supply.
- SureCall Yagi Outside Antenna.
- SureCall Omni Outside Antenna (Included with Flare Kit).
- 50ft RG6 Cable.
- Installation Manual.
Although the SureCall Flare Signal Booster Kit includes all the components required to install the system, the following accessories may make the installation easier and help protect the system in the future:
- J-Bar Pole Mount For Outdoor Antennas: Adjustable 20" J-bar outdoor antenna mounting pole is a universal mounting pipe that allows you to position your exterior antenna higher for optimal reception. The bracket attaches to any flat surface including a roof, fascia, side of house, or deck rail (SC-MOUNT-JBAR).
- Lightning Surge Protector (75 Ohm) for SC-RG6 and SC-RG11 coaxial cables: In-Line Surge Arrestor With F-Female and F-Male connectors for SC-RG6 and SC-RG11 coaxial cables protects signal booster from damaging electrical surges (SC-LP-75). Or choose aftermarket 75 Ohm surge protector.
- Grounding kit helps ground the surge protector to disperse lightning surge.
- Need longer cable run? Get 50 Feet Premium Low-Loss 75 Ohm RG-11 coaxial cable with F-Male connectors (SC-RG11-50).*
- Need even longer cable run? 100 Feet Premium Low-Loss 75 Ohm RG-11 coaxial cable with F-Male connectors (SC-RG11-100).*
*Upgrading from included RG-6 cables to lower loss RG-11 cables may be helpful because longer the cable, higher the signal loss. For every 100 feet, the signal loss is approx. -4dB on low frequencies and approx. -6dB on high frequencies. Therefore, it is best to use shortest runs possible. If using longer runs, outside signal strength should be good to support the Gain loss. Please contact us if you need assiatamce regarding your situation.
SureCall Flare 3.0 USA Installation Diagram.
Installation of the SureCall Flare Signal Booster Kit and Yagi Antenna is easy with our cell phone signal booster quick install guide. However, you will need to run cable from exterior Yagi/ Log Periodic antenna into the building and possibly drill and screw in components. If you are capable of doing this level of installation that is great. Otherwise, you may want to hire us for installation or even any electrician, general contractor, handyman or satellite TV installer to do the job.
Before you start, you might want to do a soft installation, where none of the components are permanently mounted, to make sure that the system performs the way you want. Once you're happy with the results, continue to install everything permanently. Also read the full installation instructions here and in the manual provided before you start.
- The first step is to determine where on the roof you receive the best signal. Once you know that, mount the yagi antenna on a pole (pole not included) as high above the roof as you can. Run the RG6 cable from the antenna into the house, using a vent or soffit if possible, although you may have to drill a hole if there is no convenient other route.
- Inside unit should be located in the middle of the space that needs to be covered. To start, run the cable to the center of the part of the house that needs the best signal. Connect the cable to the antenna port on the unit and connect the power adapter.
- With the components connected, power on the amplifier by plugging it in. The lights should flash while the unit is powering up. Once it has powered on, the power LED and one or both the alert LEDs should be on. You can ignore the alert LEDs if they are yellow as this indicates the amplifier is working properly. If the LEDs are red however, there is an issue that needs to be resolved. Increase distance between outside antenna and the 2-in-1 booster and inside antenna unit.
- The directional antenna must be aimed to achieve the best results. When the antenna is aimed and mounted, ensure that it is parallel to the ground - don't aim it down at the ground or up at the sky. Start by pointing the antenna in one direction. Turn the system on and have someone inside stand 10 feet in front of the inside antenna and use their phone in field test mode to take a signal reading. Turn the outside antenna 45 degrees (1/8th of the way around) and then wait for 60 seconds. After the 60 second, let the person inside take another signal reading from the same spot. Repeat the process until you have gone all the way around, and then mount the antenna facing in the direction with the decibel signal reading closest to 0 (strongest signal). If possible, mount the antenna on that side of the home or office, pointing away from the building and not over it.
|Max Coverage Area.||Up to 3,000 square feet.|
|Frequency.||700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, 1700 / 2100 MHz.|
|Uplink Frequencies.||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1710-1755 / 1850-1915 (MHz).|
|Downlink Frequencies||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 /1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (MHz).|
|Max Gain.||72 dB|
|Impedance.||75 Ohm Out / 50 ohm In.|
|Max Uplink Power.||26.0 dBm|
|Cable.||RG6 (50 ft).|
|RF Connectors.||F Female.|
|FCC ID / IC.||RSNFLARE-3 / 7784A-FLARE3.|
|Patent Numbers.||US 8,867,572 B1; US 9,100,839 B2.|
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
For the cost, wouldn't it be better just to switch carriers to get a better signal?
Yes, if you have no contract nor obligation to current carrier, you can try changing the cell service carrier. There is indeed a slight possibility that your signal may improve due to different carrier's cell tower being closer enabling better signal penetration and coverage inside your house or office. However, in most instances, the lack of indoor reception is due to the house or building walls that prevent signals from entering indoors, regardless of the cell phone service carrier.
Could I use both antennas to a 2 in one splitter then to the flare booster. I receive solid 3 to 4 bars where antenna would be but 1 bar in home.
We woudn't recommend it. The signal loss through the splitter would negate the gain of the antennas.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
SureCall FlexPro 3G Home & Building Cell Phone Signal Booster (USA)
SureCall Flare 3G, 4G LTE 5GE Signal Booster For Homes & Offices up to 2500 sq. ft. (USA)
SureCall Fusion4Home Home & Building 3G 4G LTE 5G-E Signal Booster for up to 4k sq. ft. (USA only)