SureCall Flare 3.0 | SC-Flare3US
SureCall Flare 3.0 | SC-Flare3US
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: SC-Flare3US
SureCall Flare 3.0 Home Cell Phone Signal Booster:
- Simplified setup with combined booster and indoor antenna. Only external antenna to be placed/ installed outside.
- This kit with powerful Yagi unidirectional exterior antenna is excellent for areas where outside signal strength is medium to weak.
- Another lower cost version of this kit is available with Omni multi-directional exterior antenna for areas where outside signal is good.
- Another similar, but different model version also available with more antenna configurations to cover larger areas up to 4000 sq. ft.
- Improves talking, texting, mobile data signals of all wireless providers.
- Reduces dropped or missed calls and improves data speeds.
- Covers 1-3 rooms of a home or small office, up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Supports up to 8 multiple cell devices simultaneously.
- Great for weak exterior signal situations - Yagi antenna captures weak signal from faraway cell tower.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
SureCall Flare 3.0 Cell Booster with Yagi Ext. Antenna for up to 3K sq. ft.
SureCall Flare 3.0 cell phone signal booster kit with its Yagi Antenna (Log Periodic Antenna) covers up to 3000 sq. ft. Sure Call Flare's one of the most powerful signal booster solutions for your small office or home. SureFlare 3.0 is very affordable. This sleek unit boosts and broadcasts the cellular signal received from the yagi directional antenna.
Exterior cellphone antenna should be mounted on a pole on the roof to receive the best possible cell signal. This Sure Flare 3.0 Yagi kit is ideal for situations where there is a weak to medium outside signal and a small to medium area inside the building should be covered. Designed, assembled and tested in USA.
Easy to follow installation instructions are included. However, if you realize you need help with installation, a professional installation of this kit is available for your residential or commercial business address anywhere within USA 50 states. Please contact SignalBooster.com with your order number after purchase of this kit for your home, or office / retail store building for instructions to pay and schedule installation at the cost of $299.99 by a certified professional installer.
Most Powerful Cell Phone Signal Booster with Simplified Install for Medium Sized Homes.
Coverage Area: 2-4 Rooms / Up to 3,500 sq. ft.
Estimated Coverage Based On Outside Signal Strength:
- 1-2 Bars = 1,500 sq. ft.
- 3-4 Bars = 2,500 sq. ft.
- 5 Bars = 3,500 sq. ft.
- Most powerful outdoor directional antenna keeps you connected in the weakest signal environments.
- Features exclusive 2XP technology that provides twice the signal power to the tower when compared to the closest competitor to keep all devices connected in suburban and the most remote, and rural areas.
Significantly improve your cell phone signal for all US carriers inside any home, cabin, small building or office up to 3,500 square feet. It features 2XP technology which doubles uplink transmission power to connect users with reliable call, text, and 4G LTE data coverage in the weakest signal environments.
It is trusted by thousands of customers across USA for its huge boosting power in a compact, attractive packaging. It comes kitted with a high-power outdoor Yagi directional antenna and a booster with an omni-directional antenna - all in one attractive housing that allows it to provide more coverage than other traditional booster designs. Together with the increased uplink power and upgraded antenna pack, it provides 8 times more connecting power for homes and offices in the most challenging signal locations.
- Significantly boosts all North American carriers' signals including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile to reduce missed and dropped calls plus increase 4G LTE data speeds.
- Compatible with all cellular devices, including hotspots, while extending their battery life.
- 5G Phone Compatible - Boosts voice and 4G LTE data signals on 5G phones and devices.
- Simple DIY setup with option for local installation assistance.
- Supports multiple simultaneous users.
- Built with the highest quality materials for longevity and connectivity when you need it most.
- FCC-approved booster system with one-time install & no recurring fees.
- Includes 24/7 lifetime US-based tech support, 60-day money-back guarantee and 3-year manufacturer's warranty.
Improve your cell signal for all US carriers inside any home, cabin, small building or office up to 3,000 sq. ft. The SureCall Flare 3.0 is the most powerful booster in its category and can improve cell service in very weak signal areas. Staying connected is easier than ever with the highest uplink power and a high-gain Yagi antenna for accessing faraway cell towers. The stylish one-piece base unit is designed to be placed on an open tabletop or shelf for clearer and more reliable voice and 4G LTE/ 5G-E data speed in your home or office. Kit includes: Flare 3.0 booster, high-gain Yagi antenna with mounting hardware, RG-6 cable (50 ft), and AC power supply.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE/ 5GE data signals.
- Works with Multiple users and/or devices.
- 72 dB Gain.
- Suitable for All Carriers and All Phones in USA. For Canada, choose Canadian home cell phone signal booster version.
Expected Inside Coverage.*
Outside signal strength, measured at the location where the outside antenna is to be mounted, determines the amount of up to 3k sq. ft. inside coverage you can expect from the signal booster:
- 1500 square feet with 1-2 bars signal.
- 2500 square feet with 3-4 bars signal.
- 3500 square feet with 5 bars signal.
*Note: As many factors influence the size of inside coverage area, actual results may vary from these figures.
Why use the SureCall Flare Signal Booster Kit?
- An ideal balance between performance and affordability.
- Wireless operation.
- Supports all service carriers and multiple devices simultaneously.
- All components required included in the kit.
- Decrease dropped calls.
- Fast Internet.
- Better voice quality.
- Fast Texting.
- Increased device battery life.
This product is covered by our 60-day money back guarantee, so there is no risk in trying it. Our friendly technical support team, based in US, is ready to assist you with anything you need. To give you extra peace of mind, the equipment is covered by a 3-year manufacturer's warranty. UPC: 858507006922.
The SureCall Flare with its directional Yagi Antenna is ideally suitable to boost signals in your home office, mobile home, basement, cottage, cabin, small office, small home, or anywhere with a weak to medium outside signal, and having a small to medium sized space to cover.
SureCall Flare signal booster system uses a powerful, directional yagi outside antenna to pick up the strongest cell signal available in your area. That signal is then transmitted to the Flare unit inside via a cable, where it is boosted and broadcast in all directions. Inside unit should be located in the center of the space that needs boosted signal in order to be most effective.
Entire process also works in reverse, so you get a strong and reliable connection back to your service provider.
If your outside signal is weak and you need more coverage than what this combo can provide, the Fusion4Home with an outside yagi antenna and inside panel antenna may be a better solution. Due to its powerful inside antenna, it is able to provide more inside coverage with an outdoor signal of the same strength.
Will this Kit Work for my Carrier and Phone?
SureCall Flare with Yagi Antenna will work with all cell phones and all carriers in the US and Mexico as well as carriers in various other countries in Latin America, South America and Australia.
|Supported Phones.||Cell Phones, Hotspots, and any Device that uses Cellular Data.|
|Networks.||2G, 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, 5G-E (AT&T).|
|Frequencies.||700, 800, 1900, 1700/2100 MHz.|
|Carriers||AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, etc.|
SureCall Flare kit SC-Poly-DT-Y-Kit includes the following components:
- SureCall Flare Amplifier.
- Flare Power Supply.
- SureCall Yagi Outside Antenna.
- 50 ft. RG6 Cable.
- Installation Manual.
Cable length customization.
For most practical purposes, included cable length will suffice for installation. However, in rare situations longer cable may be needed due to very long distance between antenna, and signal amplifier unit. Secondly, in some cases where signal that exterior antenna can capture happens to be very weak to provide enough interior improved coverage space, a customized shorter cable will be best to minimize signal loss. The reason for this is that cables incur signal loss so longer the cable, more the loss of signal incurred. Therefore, see below for optional longer or shorter custom cable purchase suggestion to facilitate installation and/or better performance.
Optional Cables and Accessories Available.
While 50 ft. outside cable (Type RG-6) is included, a different size RG6 cable with F-Male connectors can be purchased separately. Instances when this may be helpful is when shorter or longer cable is needed to run from exterior antenna to booster. Please not that shorter the cable, the lower the signal loss for better performance. For even better performance, select from low loss RG11 cables to upgrade outside antenna cable (must be bought separately). System does not require inside cable because outside antenna directly connects to the 2 in 1 booster and interior antenna built into one broadcast unit.
Although the SureCall Flare Signal Booster Kit includes all the components required to install the system, the following accessories may make the installation easier and help protect the system in the future:
- J-Bar Pole Mount For Outdoor Antennas: Adjustable 20" J-bar outdoor antenna mounting pole is a universal mounting pipe that allows you to position your exterior antenna higher for optimal reception. The bracket attaches to any flat surface including a roof, fascia, side of house, or deck rail (SC-MOUNT-JBAR).
- Lightning Surge Protector (75 Ohm) for SC-RG6 and SC-RG11 coaxial cables: In-Line Surge Arrestor With F-Female and F-Male connectors for SC-RG6 and SC-RG11 coaxial cables protects signal booster from damaging electrical surges (SC-LP-75). Or choose aftermarket 75 Ohm surge protector.
- Grounding kit helps ground the surge protector to disperse lightning surge.
- Need longer cable run? Get 50 Feet Premium Low-Loss 75 Ohm RG-11 coaxial cable with F-Male connectors (SC-RG11-50).*
- Need even longer cable run? 100 Feet Premium Low-Loss 75 Ohm RG-11 coaxial cable with F-Male connectors (SC-RG11-100).*
*Upgrading from included RG-6 cables to lower loss RG-11 cables may be helpful because longer the cable, higher the signal loss. For every 100 feet, the signal loss is approx. -4dB on low frequencies and approx. -6dB on high frequencies. Therefore, it is best to use shortest runs possible. If using longer runs, outside signal strength should be good to support the Gain loss. Please contact us if you need assistance regarding your situation.
SureCall Flare 3.0 USA Installation Diagram.
Installation of the SureCall Flare Signal Booster Kit and Yagi Antenna is easy with our cell phone signal booster quick install guide. However, you will need to run cable from exterior Yagi/ Log Periodic antenna into the building and possibly drill and screw in components. If you are capable of doing this level of installation that is great. Otherwise, you may want to hire us for installation or even any electrician, general contractor, handyman or satellite TV installer to do the job.
Before you start, you might want to do a soft installation, where none of the components are permanently mounted, to make sure that the system performs the way you want. Once you're happy with the results, continue to install everything permanently. Also read the full installation instructions here and in the manual provided before you start.
- The first step is to determine where on the roof you receive the best signal. Once you know that, mount the yagi antenna on a pole (pole not included) as high above the roof as you can. Run the RG6 cable from the antenna into the house, using a vent or soffit if possible, although you may have to drill a hole if there is no convenient other route.
- Inside unit should be located in the middle of the space that needs to be covered. To start, run the cable to the center of the part of the house that needs the best signal. Connect the cable to the antenna port on the unit and connect the power adapter.
- With the components connected, power on the amplifier by plugging it in. The lights should flash while the unit is powering up. Once it has powered on, the power LED and one or both the alert LEDs should be on. You can ignore the alert LEDs if they are yellow as this indicates the amplifier is working properly. If the LEDs are red however, there is an issue that needs to be resolved. Increase distance between outside antenna and the 2-in-1 booster and inside antenna unit.
- The directional antenna must be aimed to achieve the best results. When the antenna is aimed and mounted, ensure that it is parallel to the ground - don't aim it down at the ground or up at the sky. Start by pointing the antenna in one direction. Turn the system on and have someone inside stand 10 feet in front of the inside antenna and use their phone in field test mode to take a signal reading. Turn the outside antenna 45 degrees (1/8th of the way around) and then wait for 60 seconds. After the 60 second, let the person inside take another signal reading from the same spot. Repeat the process until you have gone all the way around, and then mount the antenna facing in the direction with the decibel signal reading closest to 0 (strongest signal). If possible, mount the antenna on that side of the home or office, pointing away from the building and not over it.
Note: Works with all Carriers in USA and Canada. If ordering to be shipped to Canada, Canadian version of this kit will be shipped.
Video showing how to install SureCall Flare Cell Phone Booster Kit:
Not Boosting Signal As It Should? Watch Easy Troubleshooting Video Guide.
If your Flare signal booster is not boosting reception as it should, checkout this easy to understand video guide that explains what indicator lights mean, and how to address issues that may arise.
|Max Coverage Area.||Up to 3,000 square feet.|
|Frequency.||700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1900 MHz, 1700 / 2100 MHz.|
|Uplink Frequencies.||698-716 / 776-787 / 824-849 / 1710-1755 / 1850-1915 (MHz).|
|Downlink Frequencies||728-746 / 746-757 / 869-894 /1930-1995 / 2110-2155 (MHz).|
|Max Gain.||72 dB|
|Impedance.||75 Ohm Out / 50 ohm In.|
|Max Uplink Power.||26.0 dBm|
|Cable.||RG6 (50 ft).|
|RF Connectors.||F Female.|
|FCC ID / IC.||RSNFLARE-3 / 7784A-FLARE3.|
|Patent Numbers.||US 8,867,572 B1; US 9,100,839 B2.|
|SureCall Flare 3.0 Bands and Frequencies.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 12/17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
This SureCall booster supports 4G and 5G devices.
SureCall signal boosters are 5G compatible, which means they support both 4G and 5G devices. All SureCall's current vehicle and home boosters amplify any modulation (4G, 5G) that operates on the five most common up and down cellular frequencies bands. This makes SureCall current signal boosters compatible with 5G devices as carriers begin to transmit 5G signals over the existing frequency bands and towers.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have identified this home signal booster unit model # SC-Flare3US that I would like to buy. However, I would like to protect the system from lightning strikes that have been occurring in my area quite frequently (can global warming cause this?). Anyway, I just want to know the model number of the lighting surge arrestor to purchase for that system. It looks like I have an N connector on one side of the cabling with this kit and a F style connection on the other side. So I would need a lightning arrester that has one of each connector I think.
The 75 Ohm lightning surge protector part model number SC-LP-75 is for this Flare 3.0 kit. Its male side should be connected to the outdoor antenna and the female side should be connected to the coax cable that goes into home or building.
I have the SureCall Flare 3.0. My separation is about as far away as I can get, approx. 35-6 feet, between booster and antenna. First of all, can I add, say 10 feet of good quality TV coaxial cable to the 50 foot coax that was included? Also, is it possible that the yellow light on the left side (for automatic gain control) can just continue flashing? The unit has been plugged in for almost an hour, and it is still flashing.
The flashing yellow light is part of normal operation. The yellow light can flash constantly. As long as you do not see any red LED lights flashing the booster is functioning properly. The maximum recommended cable length is 100ft. Adding 10 ft. will be fine.
I have a 3.0 and very limited range. Do you have any receiver that can be attached to the same antenna? I don't want to have an additional antenna and want to have better coverage in a house that is shaped more like an H than a box. A one story.
Assuming you have the Flare 3.0, unfortunately there's no receiver available independently that can be attached to same exterior antenna, nor an additional interior antenna that can be attached to desktop unit (booster & interior antenna 2 in 1 unit) that it comes with. If you have already pointed exterior antenna precisely to nearest cell tower, it seems exterior signal is not strong enough to cover entire home so a more powerful, differently designed booster kit such as the SureCall Fusion 5s (greater uplink and downlink output power) with multiple interior antennas seem to be an option to improve coverage across entire home.
Will this work with Tracfone?
Yes, it will. Thank you.
If I order a SureCall Flare 3.0 Cell Phone Signal Booster for Home Yagi will it work with Consumer Cellular? Also, would I register with Consumer Cellular? I know they don't actually own any of the towers they use...
Yes, Consumer Cellular is a MVNO for T-Mobile as well as AT&T and both those major network carrier frequencies are enhanced by this Fusion Flare 3.0 signal booster. Yes, you must register the booster with Consumer Cellular since that is your service provider.
According to your calculations, what is the max cable length that can be used from exterior antenna to booster with strongest signal outside (-70 dBm)? Can I run a 150 ft. - 200 ft. coax cable between the SureCall Flare 3.0 yagi antenna and indoor booster with strong signal outside? It is a metal building with great signal outside but none inside.
The maximum recommended length is 100 ft. using RG11 100 ft coax cable. You can use more coax cable, but you should know that you're creating more signal loss and risk the system not being able to boost signal inside altogether. It is very critical that signal from donor antenna reach the booster for it to amplify. You can be more flexible with cable length for inside antennas which broadcast after the signal is boosted.
SureCall Flare 4G 3.0 with yagi antenna. The yellow light on the right blinks continuously. I have increased the separation as much as I can. I have tried different locations for the receiver. I have tried different locations for the antenna. Outdoor signal is weak about 105-110 dB. Unit is increasing our indoor signal. Does operating the device with the light flashing do any harm? Or is it normal? Is there anything else I can try? This is installed in our post frame home with steel siding and roof. Is this a factor in the operation of the device? Separation is about 28 ft. vertically and about 45 ft. horizontally.
Yellow flashing light indicates Automatic Gain Control (AGC) is active and the booster is self adjusting. This is normal and working perfectly given your signal circumstances. It will not harm the system. It is intended to work that way. Metal roof and metal siding has no impact because signal from outside is routed into the house via coax cable. You have done all the right things and signal has definitely improved if you can make a call and hold a call for conversations.
I have one bar of signal on the roof with my Galaxy Note 9. Is that enough for SureCall Flare 3 to function sufficiently? Also, how do you know which way to point the antenna?
Signal bars are finicky and seldom accurate. A better way to gauge whether you have required signal is to try making a phone call to see if you can make and hold a call. If yes, that would be enough for this kit to catch and amplify to broadcast inside the home. Alternatively, you can check signal strength in decibels on your phone, for your Carrier. If 3G is atleast -110 dB or 4G is atleast -120 dB, that would be enough for this kit to catch and amplify to broadcast inside the home. For pointing antenna to nearest cell tower, you can buy / rent a signal meter or you can manually rotate directional antenna in small increments until you achieve maximum signal strength inside the home.
What is the db gain of the yagi antenna?
It give up to 10 dBi Gain. It is the one listed at the following link if you wish to read more details:
I noticed it is recommended to place external antenna on roof of building. I live in an apartment on the 3rd floor of a 8 floor building. Only outside location is on balcony rail. Will this unit still work?
Yes - if you can get enough separation between exterior and interior antennas to prevent oscillation or feedback. Therefore, you can install inside antenna farthest away from balcony. You will have up to 60 days to test the system and if not satisfactory, you can return for refund. Thank you.
What kind of signal booster would work on an oil rig near Houston?
Typically, the marine signal booster works best in those situations: https://www.signalbooster.com/products/marine-cell-phone-signal-booster
I need a booster for my off-the-grid cabin. Do you have any booster or power supplies for 24V or 12V Li battery power?
All our cell phone signal boosters can support anywhere from 5-15v, including SureCall Flare 3.0.
12Vdc will also work as well, but not 24v.
The units will all come with power adapters using their respected voltage.
Since you mentioned off-grid cabin, this kit in particular may be the best option because it contains a LPDA/ Yagi antenna which can be pointed towards nearest cell tower to get max possible reception.
However, please note that there needs to be atleast some signal your exterior Yagi/ LPDA antenna can catch - otherwise, no cellular amplifier can work.
The way these bi-directional amplifier kits work is that they amplify available signal outside the cabin using the donor antenna, and broadcasts those amplified signals inside the cabin through the desktop antenna.
For the cost, wouldn't it be better just to switch carriers to get a better signal?
Yes, if you have no contract nor obligation to current carrier, you can try changing the cell service carrier. There is indeed a slight possibility that your signal may improve due to different carrier's cell tower being closer enabling better signal penetration and coverage inside your house or office. However, in most instances, the lack of indoor reception is due to the house or building walls that prevent signals from entering indoors, regardless of the cell phone service carrier.
Could I use both antennas to a 2 in one splitter then to the flare booster. I receive solid 3 to 4 bars where antenna would be but 1 bar in home.
We woudn't recommend it. The signal loss through the splitter would negate the gain of the antennas.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.