Refurbished weBoost Home Complete (Renewed) | 470145R
Refurbished weBoost Home Complete (Renewed) | 470145R
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470145R
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Refurbished Wilson weBoost Home Complete (470145) cell phone signal booster is a factory renewed cell phone signal booster kit. It is for whole home or office up to 7,500 sq. ft. It boasts up to 24 dBm in uplink-output power and up to 72 dB max gain. This is the best weBoost booster system because it has the power to provide coverage to max. area than any other weBoost in-building cellular booster.
It is a like-new factory certified refurbished version of the brand new Home Complete Booster Kit (470145), but with 1 year manufacturers warranty. This lightly used renewed and like-new factory refurb. cellular phone booster kit for up to 7500 sq. ft. performs per manufacturer specifications, and saves you money!
Furthermore, we offer our industry leading 60 days money back guarantee that it will work as specified. It will boost reception to all cellular devices within covered coverage spaces as long as they have subscription service with a mobile service provider meaning they have a working SIM card in the device. This USA version works for all cellular service providers in USA such as AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Need us to install for you professionally in a residence? Buy weBoost Installed Home Complete signal booster (474445) kit instead, at $300 additional cost for installation by a certified installer. Professional installation available everywhere across USA 50 states, guaranteed.
5G Ready - This weBoost booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
With its impressive power, the weBoost Complete for homes and offices delivers reliable cellular connectivity for remote locations and large homes up to 7500 sq. ft. The Home Complete's weBoost's most powerful consumer grade multi-user cell signal booster for residential use. It offers consumers best-in-class performance within its price range.
With 72 dB in max gain, the We Boost Complete provides the strongest cell signal possible on all available network speeds. Boasting up to 24 dBm in uplink-output power, it effortlessly reaches cell towers at distances up to 26% farther than the Home MultiRoom; weBoost's next most powerful home booster. With Home Complete, users can enjoy fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, uninterrupted texts, faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability.
weBoost Home Complete booster is compatible with all cell phones, tablets, hotspots, and cellular-connected devices. It works on all US mobile carrier networks including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular and more. With the addition of Band 25, Sprint customers will also enjoy enhanced LTE signal coverage. This is among weBoost’s first home cell signal boosters to provide enhanced support for Sprint LTE users through Band 25 optimization.
- With up to 12 dBm in total downlink-output power, weBoost Complete Home booster effectively produces up to 46% more coverage area than our next most powerful booster - Home Multi-Room.
- A set of brackets to allow for easy wall mount of booster and inside antenna; using its 3M Command strips. Antenna also has kickstand to set on shelf.
- The 75 Ohm Complete Home Outside Directional Antenna pulls in cell signal with increased gain. It’s made to fit an antenna pole or clamp to a home’s rooftop vent pipe.
- With its sleek, anodized and powder-coated aluminum booster and stylish, fabric-covered inside panel antenna, this whole home signal booster fits in naturally with contemporary home décor.
- Our most powerful multi-user cell signal booster available for residential use.
- Up to 24 dBm in uplink-output power and up to 12 dBm in downlink-output power.
- Users now get signal up to 26% farther from towers and enjoy up to 46% more coverage area than our next most powerful booster; the Home Multiple Room.
- Simultaneously boosts existing cell signal for multiple users throughout a large home or multi-story residence — up to 7,500 sq. ft. (depending on outside signal conditions).
- Where technology meets contemporary design; featuring a fabric-covered inside panel antenna and custom wall-mount brackets (with 3M Command Strips) for easy install.
- Works on ALL cellular devices and on all U.S. carrier networks.
The weBoost Complete Home cell signal booster offers best-in-class performance in its price range. The Home weBoost Complete signal booster offers homeowners the ability to enhance networks speeds across all carriers throughout a large, multi-level home - up to 7,500 sq. ft. With the addition of Band 25, it also provides enhanced support of Sprint LTE. The Home Complete’s booster and inside Antenna are designed to complement contemporary décor.
For ease of installation and versatility, the wall-mount brackets for the booster and inside Antenna can be secured with the included 3M Command strips or using screws (not included). The inside Antenna also features a built-in kickstand for optional shelf placement. With donor and server ports on the top of the booster unit, the Home Complete helps prioritize cable access and organization.
Users will experience faster data speeds, better voice quality, fewer dropped calls, and superior streaming capability. Like all weBoost boosters, it works on all major US carriers—including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, Straight Talk, and more. Comes with installation guide, 2-year manufacturer’s warranty, and SignalBooster.com 60-day money-back guarantee.
*Depending on outside signal conditions.
Coverage Area up to 7,500 sq. ft. depending on outside signal strength:
Outside signal strength on the roof of your office or home has a huge impact on the coverage area you can expect from a signal booster. Please note that many factors determine coverage area, so actual results may differ from the estimates given below.
- 2,000 sq. ft. with 1-2 bars (-100 dB).
- 4,500 sq. ft. with 3-4 bars (-85 dB).
- 7,500 sq. ft. with 5 bars (-70 dB).
Please note that if there's absolutely no cell phone signal outside your home, building, apartment, or property - No signal booster can help produce signal inside. A Distributed Antenna System (DAS) or Small Cell Technology signal enhancing system will be required in those instances when there's no cell phone service outside.
Who will benefit?
weBoost by Wilson Electronics Home Complete is designed for residential use. It is perfect for homes up to 7,500 sq. ft. in coverage area. It boosts cell signal for multiple users and cellular devices at once and works on all U.S. carrier networks. Wilson Home Complete cell phone signal booster is for anyone in need of strong, reliable cell signal to support several devices in their home (up to 7,500 sq. ft.); ideal for large houses or in rural areas far from towers. For example:
- Residents of remote or rural areas with very weak signal.
- Large households where several cellular devices are in use.
- People in new housing developments with limited coverage.
- Modern homes made from signal-blocking LEED materials.
- Cabins or vacation homes in locations far from cell towers.
It can be used for all major US carrier networks. It supports 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequency spectrums. It also includes Band 25 to enhance coverage and improve performance of Sprint LTE signal; exclusively for the benefit of Sprint customers.
How does it Work?
It picks up existing weak signals with a directional (log periodic or yagi) antenna, and then amplifies it numerous times with Wilson's patented SmarTech III technology. The boosted signals easily bypass all interior and exterior obstructions in your home, office, or big area, to cover an area of up to 7500 sq. ft. Please note that coverage is dependent upon strength of external signal.
For best results, the distance between the inside and outside antennas should at least 15 meters feet horizontally or 6 meters vertically.
What Does the Standard Home Complete Booster Kit Include?
- Repeater Basestation (470045 / 460045).
- Outside Directional Antenna (314445).
- Fabric Inside Panel Antenna (314440).
- Power Supply (850023).
- 60 feet RG11 cable (951160) + 75’ (951175) RG11 cable.
- Outside Antenna Mounting Bracket.
- Wall Mount Brackets with Command Strips.
- Cable Mounting Clips (qty. 15).
Cable length customization.
For most practical purposes, included cable lengths will suffice for installation. However, in rare situations longer cable(s) may be needed due to distance between antenna, and signal amplifier unit. Secondly, in some cases where signal that exterior antenna can capture happens to be very weak to provide enough interior improved coverage space, a customized shorter cable will be best to minimize signal loss. The reason for this is that cables incur signal loss so longer the cable, more the loss of signal incurred. Therefore, see below for optional cable purchase suggestion to facilitate installation and/or better performance.
Optional cable purchase recommended (not required):
Kit includes 75 ft. and 60 ft. RG11 cables for interior and exterior antennas (interchangeable). For even better performance, use shortest cables possible for least signal loss. Due to this, or regardless of this, if longer or shorter cable needed, different size RG11 cable(s) can be purchased separately.
- Unparalleled Power: With up to 24 dBm in uplink-output power, the Home Complete can reach cell towers up to 26% farther away than the Home MultiRooms; our next most powerful home booster.
- Modern Look: More than just a technological breakthrough, the Home Complete stands out for its contemporary design aesthetics; making it feel right at home against even the most stylish décor.
- User Friendly: Home Complete features a step-by-step guided installation process. Its wall-mount brackets and 3M Command Strips make it easy to put the booster and inside antenna in place.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25/ 2.|
|Maximum Gain||72 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|Dimensions||8.25 x 6.0 x. 2.4 inches|
|Amplifier Weight||1.55 lbs. (booster only).|
|Alternate model #'s||WA470145, WA470145R, WA470145F / WA650145, 470145, 470145R, 470145F / 650145, WB470145, WB470145R, WB470145F / WB650145|
|470145R (USA) UPC||811815029489|
Need less sq. ft. coverage for 2 to 3 rooms with max. 5,000 square footage, at a lower cost? Consider weBoost Home MultiRoom kit.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.