4G LTE 5G 600-6000 MHz Dual LPDA MIMO Antennas & Mounting Bracket
4G LTE 5G 600-6000 MHz Dual LPDA MIMO Antennas & Mounting Bracket
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: Y42700WB-2XAFC
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
Wideband 2 Log Periodic MIMO Antennae & a Mounting Bracket for Both.
Made in USA, this 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G 600MHz to 6000MHz (6 GHz) wide-band dual log periodic dipole array (LPDA) antenna features a mounting bracket and provides twice the MIMO coverage thanks to its wideband design. The mounting bracket has been uniquely designed to pair twin log periodic LPDA antennas together, creating twice the MIMO functionality of a standard connection. Each of the two antennas utilizes its cable, but when paired together these two cables can connect to a MIMO modem and be used to access bandwidths between 600 to 6,000 megahertz.
- The log-periodic design allows for high-performance anywhere between 600 megahertz and 6000 megahertz.
- Specially designed to be weatherproof and rugged, the kit has been created from hybrid radome to withstand any outdoor weather conditions.
- Built to be solid and tough, all elements are welded to ensure full stability and intermod resistance.
- At the same time, this setup is both durable and lightweight. Weighing just 2 pounds and with a maximum length of 47 centimeters, the kit has been constructed with solid elements welded to an aluminum boom. Setup is a breeze and can be undertaken by one person, yet the kit has been specially designed to endure extreme weather conditions including winds as strong as 125 mph.
- Achieve a frequency between 600 and 6000 megahertz.
- Maximum gain ranges between 600 and 4200 megahertz at 14 dBi Gain, and 4200 to 6000 megahertz at 6 dBi Gain.
The Futuristic 5G Antenna by SignalBooster.com.
With mobile technology improving at such a fast pace, and with the opening up of Band 71 at 600 MHz and CBRS at 3.7 GHz, many wireless developers have been searching for reliable infrastructure antennas. In January 2020, SignalBooster.com answered the call offering a simple-to-use, practical, MIMO configuration by launching this compact, rugged, easy-to-install, dual antenna and mounting system.
What does the package contain?
Complete package consists of two Log Periodic Antennas made in USA, and a mounting bracket. Review Dual LPDA MIMO Antennas Data Sheet for more details on precise dimensions to figure out how to set it up at your location to meet your needs. Buy American.
- Unique bracket in this package allows for a 2xMIMO install because the two Log Periodic (LP) Antennas can be mounted together. At the same time, applications within the 600 to 6000 MHz band width are still covered.
- An independent, separate cable feeds each antenna. However, when mounted together these cable feeds can be connected to a MIMO modem, encompassing all applications inside the 600 to 6000 MHz bandwidth.
- The two yagi style antennas attach in a set position to the bracket, with one antenna slanted 45 degrees to the right and the other slanted at 45 degrees to the left, thus generating dual-slant 45 degrees MIMO coverage. With this configuration, coverage is improved in crowded signal areas and there's a noticeable reduction in interference / noise.
Made In USA, Offering Top Quality Materials & Performance.
Proudly designed, engineered, assembled, and manufactured in United States, these LP (Log Periodic) Antennas have the following performance characteristics:
- The hybrid radome construction with UV-inhibited ABS delivers a weatherproof and rugged antenna that is perfectly suited to all elements.
- The LPDA Log Periodic design of these antenna ensures excellent wideband performance is delivered inside the 600 to 6000 MHz bandwidth.
- They are strong yet lightweight - able to withstand 125 mph winds, but can easily be installed by one person. The heavy duty mounting plate is manufactured from extruded aluminum.
- With a maximum length of 47 cm. and weighing just 2 pounds, this antenna delivers ultimate in cellular coverage.
- With elements being welded to the boom, the solid design of these antenna deliver intermod-resistant operation and excellent stability.
- By delivering an easy MIMO infrastructure solution, these Log Periodic Antennae deliver Sub-5 frequency coverage inside the 600 to 6000 MHz bandwidth. From 4200 to 6000 MHz, they deliver 6 dBi Gain; and from 600 to 4200 MHz, they deliver 14 dBi Gain.
- Covering all cellular bands, these yagi-style antennae will work with any LTE or cellular application, including Band 71 installation at 617-698 MHz, CBRS Private LTE networks between 3550 and 3700 MHz, or fixed site NB-IoT or LTE-M networks at a number of narrowband allocations.
Compact Size with Massive Power.
Measuring just 47cm. x 22cm. (18.5 in. long x 8.5 in. high), it is a compact antenna with nine elements. The heavy duty construction of these antennas include solid welded elements attached to an aluminium boom, featuring an enclosed feed to ensure environmental stability.
With a wind load rating of 125 mph, these antennas can handle up to 150 W of power. Other features of these two-in-one antenna design include a vertical and horizontal beam-width of 40 degrees, and a front-to-back ratio of 20 dB.
|Frequency||600 to 6000 MHz.|
|Gain||14 dBi @ 600-4200 MHz; 6 dBi @ 4200-6000 MHz.|
|Front to Back Ratio||20 dB.|
|Vertical Beamwidth (Degrees)||60.|
|Nominal Impedance||50 Ohm.|
|Beamwidth||40 Degrees Vertical, 40 Degrees Horizontal.|
|Power Rating||150 Watts.|
|Lightning Protection||DC Ground.|
|Material||Aluminum Booms, 3/16". Solid Welded Elements.|
|Connector||12 Inches Pigtail Coaxial Cable with N-Connector.|
|Fits||Type 400 Cable with N-Male Connector|
|Radome Material||3 inches UV Inhibited ABS.|
|Length||18.5 Inches / 47 Centimeters.|
|Mounting||2.5 Inches Mast (Maximum).|
|Wing Rating||125 MPH.|
|Wind Load||8.1 Pounds.|
Other 5G Band 71 Covering Exterior Antennas Available:
- 5G Yagi (50 Ohm): https://www.signalbooster.com/products/2g-3g-4g-5g-617-2700-mhz-outdoor-pole-mount-yagi-directional-antenna
- 5G Omni (50 Ohm): https://www.signalbooster.com/products/2g-3g-4g-5g-617-2700-mhz-outdoor-omni-directional-antenna
- 5G LPDA Multi-Element (50 Ohm): https://www.signalbooster.com/products/nextivity-cel-fi-outdoor-wideband-directional-lpda-r-antenna
- 5G Parabolic Grid (50 Ohm): https://www.signalbooster.com/products/rf-boost-long-range-antenna-for-cellular-wi-fi-grid-parabolic
- 5G Parabolic Round Grid Higher Wind Resistance (50 Ohm): https://www.signalbooster.com/products/4g-5g-cell-wifi-round-grid-parabolic-antenna
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
This antenna says it has a pigtail with an N-Connector, but doesn't specify if the connector is male or female. Also, could you confirm that it will be suitable for a Netgear LB1120 (after I get a N to TS-9 converter)?
The pigtail terminates with a N Female. The cable assembly will need to have an N Male on one end and any connector you want on the other. We would recommend a SMA Male connector. Therefore, the TS-9 connector should have a SMA Female on the cable side. See link below:
Would this setup work for my MOFI4500 v2 SIM7 that I'm using with T-Mobile Band 71?
Yes, it will work to strengthen signal to boost reception for your MOFI-4500 Version 2 SIM-7.
Please note that this has SMA jacks so the cable assembly will need to have an N-Male on one end and SMA-Male on other.
I have a 4g weboost, I believe 75 ohm. I'm trying to get the best lte service as possible. I'm also trying to get as much from my mofi4500 v2 that I can. Is this antenna a possibility, for internet service through att and my mofi? Also, for phone service?
Sorry, this antenna has 50 Ohm impedance so it will not be suitable. Please choose another at link below if you wish to replace your existing one that may not be working or not performing as it should: (choose 75 Ohm one since you say you have 75 Ohm outside antenna port, and choose the one that offers highest dB gain - for best results)
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.