Refurbished SureCall Fusion5s 2.0 | SC-PolysH/O-72
Refurbished SureCall Fusion5s 2.0 | SC-PolysH/O-72
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: SC-PolysH/O-72-OD-Kit-R
SureCall Fusion 5s cell phone signal booster for home/ office:
- Boosts voice, text, 3G, 4G reception of all U.S. cell providers.
- Reduces dropped and missed calls. Improves 3G and 4G data speeds.
- Covers 5000-7000 sq. ft. of indoor space, depending on option chosen.
- Supports multiple wireless devices such as cell phones and mobile 3G and 4G connected tablets simultaneously.
- Expand indoor coverage more by purchasing add'l in-building antenna kits that include required cables and splitter to connect to this booster kit.
Buy optional SureCall Sentry Cloud Remote Monitoring System for Complete Signal Booster Control.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Refurbished SureCall Fusion5s 2.0 Home & Office Cell Signal Booster.
A complete home cell phone signal booster kit for whole home or office up to 10,000 sq. ft. This refurbished SureCall Fusion 5s 2.0 Voice, 3G, 4G, 5G-E, LTE Home/ Building signal booster kit is certified factory tested unit to work as stated to boost reception for up to 10000 square feet per details also posted at the brand new SureCall Fusion5s 2.0 signal booster product listing.
In many cases, these are open-box and/ or clearance items that have been factory renewed or reconditioned to perform as well as original non-refurbished kits. Rest assured, it includes 1 year manufacturer's warranty and we provide market leading 60 days money back guarantee for this SureCall Fusion 5s refurb. cellular amplifier kit. This lightly used, but like-new factory refurb. signal booster kit performs per manufacturer specifications, and saves you money!
Designed, assembled and tested in USA. Easy to follow installation instructions are included. However, if you realize you need help with installation, a professional installation of this kit is available for your residential or commercial business address anywhere within USA 50 states. Please contact SignalBooster.com with your order number after purchase of this kit for your home, or office / retail store building for instructions to pay and schedule installation at the cost of $299.99 by a certified professional installer.
Here're the 6 configurations of the kit SC-PolysH/O-72-R (USA English Instruction Manual) with various inside and outside antennas that help determine approximate interior boosted area sizes (in addition to outside signal strength as a determining factor of inside boosted area size):
1. Refurbished SureCall Fusion5s Omni Exterior Antenna with Dome Interior Antenna (part # SC-PolysH/O-72-OD-Kit-R). Covers up to 8,000 square feet (may increase or decrease depending upon strength of signal outside).
This refurbished cell phone signal booster for home kit includes: Fusion5s Booster, outside omni antenna, inside dome antenna, 30 feet and 75 feet SureCall coax cable.
2. Refurbished SureCall Fusion5s Yagi Exterior Antenna with Dome Interior Antenna (part # SC-PolysH/O-72-YD-Kit-R). Covers up to 9,000 square feet (may increase or decrease depending upon strength of signal outside).
This refurbished cell phone booster for home kit includes: Fusion5s Booster, outside Yagi Antenna with inside dome antenna, 30 feet and 75 feet CM coax cable.
3. Refurbished SureCall Fusion5s Omni Exterior Antenna with Panel Interior Antenna (part # SC-PolysH/O-72-OP-Kit-R). Covers up to 8,000 square feet (may increase or decrease depending upon strength of signal outside).
This refurbished cell phone signal booster for home kit includes: Fusion5s Booster, outside omni antenna with inside panel antenna, 30’ and 75 ft. coax cable.
4. Refurbished SureCall Fusion5s Yagi Exterior Antenna with Panel Interior Antenna (part # SC-PolysH/O-72-YP-Kit-R). Covers up to 9,000 square feet (may increase or decrease depending upon strength of signal outside).
This refurbished cell phone booster for home kit includes: Fusion5s Booster, outside Yagi antenna with inside panel antenna, 30 feet x 75 feet CM coax cable.
5. Refurbished SureCall Fusion5s Yagi Exterior Antenna with 2 Dome Interior Antennas (part # SC-PolysH/O-72-YD2-Kit-R). Covers up to 10,000 square feet (may increase or decrease depending upon strength of signal outside).
This refurbished cell phone signal booster kit includes 10 ft., 75 ft. and two 50 ft. lengths of SureCall 400 low loss coax cables, 2-way splitter, outdoor Yagi antenna, and two indoor dome antennas.
6. Refurbished SureCall Fusion5s Yagi Exterior Antenna with 2 Panel Interior Antennae (part # SC-PolysH/O-72-YP2-Kit-R). Covers up to 10,000 square feet (may increase or decrease depending upon strength of signal outside).
This refurbished cell phone booster kit includes 10 ft., 75 ft. and two 50 ft. lengths of SureCall 400 low loss coax cables, 2-way splitter, outdoor Yagi antenna, and two indoor panel antennas.
- Like-new factory refurbished unit performs per specs. and saves you money.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all American cell carriers.
- Reduces dropped & missed calls and improves 4G LTE data speeds.
- Increases signal strength & extends battery life for all cellular devices.
- Supports multiple users simultaneously.
- Covers a home or office, from up to 8000 sq. ft. to up to 10,000 sq. ft. depending upon antenna configuration chosen and outside signal strength.
- These kits are comparable to weBoost Connect 4G-X 471104 (4GX made by Wilson Electronics) or its newer version weBoost Home Complete 470145 or 474445 (installed version).
This 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE indoor cell signal booster kit is compatible with all USA wireless service providers.
Refurbished Fusion5s Specifications:
|Frequency||Uplink: 698-716/776-787, 824-849/1850-1915, 1710-1755 Mhz G Block Included; Downlink : 728-746, 746-757, 869-894/1930-1995, 2110-2155 Mhz G Block Included|
|Input and Output Impedance||50 ohm|
|Average Gain||65dB Cellullar / 72dB PCS|
|Maximum Gain||72 dB|
|Standard Supported||CDMA / WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|AC Power Transformer||Input AC 110V, 60Hz / Output DC 12V|
|Maximum RF Output Power||1 Watt EIRP|
|RF connectors||N Female on both ends|
|Dimensions||9-1/4" x 6-3/8" x 1-3/8"|
|FCC (USA)||RSNEZBOOST5 / RSNFUSION5S-X20.|
|Refurbished SureCall Fusion 5s Bands and Frequencies.|
|FREQUENCY||BAND 12/17||700 MHz|
|BAND 13||700 MHz|
|BAND 5||850 MHz|
|BAND 4||1700/2100 MHz|
|BAND 25/2||1900 MHz|
Actual indoor coverage area depends on strength of outside signal.
- 1,000 sq. ft. with roughly 1-2 bars (-100 dB) of outside signal.
- 3,000 sq. ft. with roughly 3-4 bars (-90 dB) of outside signal.
- 10,000 sq. ft. with full 5 bars of outside signal.
This SureCall booster supports 4G and 5G devices.
SureCall signal boosters are 5G compatible, which means they support both 4G and 5G devices. All SureCall's current vehicle and home boosters amplify any modulation (4G, 5G) that operates on the five most common up and down cellular frequencies bands. This makes SureCall current signal boosters compatible with 5G devices as carriers begin to transmit 5G signals over the existing frequency bands and towers.
Cable length customization.
For most practical purposes, included cable lengths will suffice for installation. However, in rare situations longer cable(s) may be needed due to distance between antenna, and signal amplifier unit. Secondly, in some cases where signal that exterior antenna can capture happens to be very weak to provide enough interior improved coverage space, a customized shorter cable will be best to minimize signal loss. The reason for this is that cables incur signal loss so longer the cable, more the loss of signal incurred. Therefore, see below for optional cable purchase suggestion to facilitate installation and/or better performance.
Optional Cables and Accessories Available.
Cables incur signal loss. Therefore, shorter the cables, the better the performance. While this kit includes 75 ft. exterior antenna cable, and 50 ft. Type 400 cable for each interior antenna (interchangeable), you can buy different size cables from the list of Black Type 400 cables or White Type 400 cables (must be purchased separately).
Although this purchase has all the components required to install the system, the following accessories may make the installation easier and help protect the system in the future:
- J-Bar Pole Mount For Outdoor Antennas: Adjustable 20" J-bar outdoor antenna mounting pole is a universal mounting pipe that allows you to position your exterior antenna higher for optimal reception. The bracket attaches to any flat surface including a roof, fascia, side of house, or deck rail.
- Lightning Surge Protector (50 Ohm): In-Line Surge Arrestor with connectors for SC-400 coaxial cables protects signal booster from damaging electrical surges. Or choose aftermarket 50 Ohm surge protector.
- Grounding kit helps ground the surge protector to disperse lightning surge.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have identified this home signal booster unit model # SC-PolysH/O-72-OD-Kit that I would like to buy. However, I would like to protect the system from lightning strikes that have been occurring in my area quite frequently (can global warming cause this?). Anyway, I just want to know the model number of the lighting surge arrestor to purchase for that system. It looks like I have an F connector on one side of the cabling with this kit and a N style connection on the other side. So I would need a lightning arrester that has one of each connector, I think.
The 50 Ohm lightning surge protector part model number SC-LP is for this SureCall Fusion 5s signal booster kit. Both its sides have N-female connectors so you can connect one side to the coax cable going into the building or home. You will also need a N-male to N-male connector (SC-CN-12), in order to connect exterior antenna pigtail to the surge protector.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.