An item you're pre-ordering is on backorder so it will take few days to ship - are you sure you want to proceed to order it?Close
Refurbished weBoost Home MultiRoom (Renewed) | 470144R
Refurbished weBoost Home MultiRoom (Renewed) | 470144R
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470144R
Suggested accessory - Surge Protection Kit: Over 50 percent off on Lightning Surge Protector with Jumper Cable to protect signal boosting system from lightning strikes (automatic discount in shopping cart after adding this kit).
Useful accessory - Mounting Pole: Over 50% off on Antenna Mounting Pole to help mount exterior antenna (automatically discounted in shopping cart after adding this kit).
This unit is designed for mid-size homes to cover 2 to 3 rooms totalling maximum 5,000 sq. ft. Need higher sq. ft. coverage up to 7,500 sq. ft. at higher cost? Consider weBoost Installed Home Complete kit which includes professional installation service.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
Refurbished weBoost Home MultiRoom Booster Kit (470144R) is factory Renewed cell phone signal booster kit. It works great for medium size homes with up to 3 large rooms, or 5,000 sq. ft. It offers up to 65 dB max gain. UPC: 810005961288. Works with all Carriers in USA & Canada.
It is a like-new factory certified refurbished version of the brand new Home MultiRoom Booster Kit | 470144, but with 1 year manufacturers warranty. This lightly used renewed and like-new factory refurb. cellular phone booster kit for up to 5000 sq. ft. performs per manufacturer specifications, and saves you money!
Furthermore, we offer our industry leading 60 days money back guarantee that it will work as specified. It will boost reception to all cellular devices within covered coverage spaces as long as they have subscription service with a mobile service provider meaning they have a working SIM card in the device. USA version works for all cellular service providers in USA such as AT&T Wireless, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
5G Ready - This weBoost booster will work for the next decade and beyond.
The Home MultiRoom by weBoost is the ideal multi-user cell signal booster for anyone who is experiencing weak signal or unresolved connectivity issues within a specific area of their home. With 65 dB in max gain, the weBoost MultiRoom offers residents the most reliable cell signal possible on all available network speeds.
Generating up to 21 dBm in uplink-output power, Wilson Multi Room signal booster can also reach cell towers at distances up to 23% farther than its predecessor; the Connect 4G. With Home Multi-Room, users can enjoy fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, uninterrupted texts, faster data speeds, better streaming, and improved hotspot capability.
weBoost Multi-Room is compatible with all cell phones, tablets, hotspots, and cellular-connected devices on all US mobile carriers - including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, US Cellular and more. With the addition of Band 25, Sprint customers will also enjoy enhanced LTE signal coverage. weBoost by Wilson Electronics Home MultiRoom signal booster is among weBoosts first home cell boosters to provide enhanced support for Sprint LTE users through Band 25 optimization.
- With up to 12 dBm in total downlink-output power, Wilson MultiRoom booster can produce up to 91% more coverage area than the Connect 4G; its predecessor among home cell signal boosters.
- With a set of wall-mount brackets (designed to use with 3M Command strips) and flat window cable, the Home Multiple Room kit offers homeowners the ease and convenience of tool-free installation.
- The 75 Ohm Home Multi-Room Outside Directional Antenna pulls in cell signal with increased gain. It is made to fit an antenna pole or clamp to a home’s rooftop vent pipe.
- From its sleek, cast aluminum booster to the universal appeal of its stylish fabric-covered inside panel antenna, the weBoost Multiple Room kit is a natural fit with contemporary home décor.
- The ideal multi-user cell signal booster for use with up to three large rooms.
- Up to 21 dBm in uplink-output power and up to 12 dBm in downlink-output power.
- Users now get signal up to 40% farther from towers and enjoy up to 80% more coverage area as compared to our previous model; the Connect 4G.
- Simultaneously boosts existing cell signal for multiple users in a specific area of a residence—up to 5,000 sq. ft. (depending on outside signal conditions).
- Stylish fabric-covered inside panel antenna featuring two custom wall-mount brackets with 3M CommandTMStrips and a flat window cable to bypass the need to drill holes.
- Works on ALL cellular devices and on all U.S. carrier networks.
- The weBoost Home Multiroom cell signal booster offers best-in-class performance in its price range. The Home MultiRoom offers homeowners the ability to enhance networks speeds across all carriers throughout a medium, multi-level home - up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- The reputable Wilson Electronics is the parent company of the all-new weBoost Home Multiple Room kit. This multi-user cell signal booster is designed for use with up to three large rooms.
- For weBoost MultiRoom cell phone booster, we deliver performance - starting with up to 21 dBm in uplink-output power and up to 12 dBm in downlink-output power.
- With Wilson Home MultiRoom booster, users now get signal up to 40% farther from towers and enjoy up to 80% more coverage area compared to the Connect 4G.
- With 65 dB max gain, We-Boost Multi-Room kit simultaneously boosts existing cell signal for multiple users in a specific area of a home—up to 5,000 sq. ft.*
- It works with all cellular devices and on all U.S. carrier networks.
- Home MultiRoom cell phone signal booster includes Band 25 to enhance coverage and improve performance of LTE signal; exclusively for the benefit of Sprint customers.
*Depending on outside signal conditions.
Coverage Area up to 5000 sq. ft. depending on outside signal strength:
Outside signal strength on the roof of your office or home has a huge impact on the coverage area you can expect from a signal booster. Please note that many factors determine coverage area, so actual results may differ from the estimates given below.
- 1,000 sq. ft. with 1-2 bars (-100 dB).
- 3,500 sq. ft. with 3-4 bars (-85 dB).
- 5000 sq. ft. with 5 bars (-65 dB).
Please note that if there's absolutely no cell phone signal outside your home, building, apartment, or property - No signal booster can help produce signal inside. A Distributed Antenna System (DAS) or Small Cell Technology signal enhancing system will be required in those instances when there's no cell phone service outside.
Who will benefit?
Home weBoost MultiRoom is ideal for anyone experiencing cell connectivity issues in a specific area and/or a floor of their home. For example:
- A home with any type of “dead zone” or weak signal area.
- A basement floor where multiple cell devices are often used.
- Rooms with energy-efficient windows or other LEED materials.
- A side of a house where signal is blocked by trees or foliage.
It can be used for all major US carrier networks. It supports 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, and AWS 1700/2100 MHz frequency spectrums. It also includes Band 25 to enhance coverage and improve performance of Sprint LTE signal; exclusively for the benefit of Sprint customers.
How does it Work?
It picks up existing weak signals with a directional (log periodic or yagi) antenna, and then amplifies it numerous times with Wilson's patented SmarTech III technology. The boosted signals easily bypass all interior and exterior obstructions in your home, office, or big area, to cover an area of up to 5000 sq. ft. Please note that coverage is dependent upon strength of external signal.
For best results, the distance between the inside and outside antennas should at least 15 meters feet horizontally or 6 meters vertically.
What Does Renewed Home Multi Room Booster Kit Include?
- weBoost 470144 Amplifier Base (470044 / 460044).
- Outside Directional Antenna (314445).
- Fabric Inside Panel Antenna (314440).
- Outside Antenna Mounting Bracket.
- Wall-Mount Bracket for Inside Antenna.
- Wall-Mount Bracket for Booster.
- (4) 3M Command Strips for Wall-Mount Brackets.
- Power Supply (850018).
- (2) 15 ft. + 30 ft. Cables (YX030-15W, 950630).
- Flat Window Cable (951177).
- (15) Cable Mounting Clips.
- Installation Guide.
Cable length customization.
For most practical purposes, included cable lengths will suffice for installation. However, in rare situations longer cable(s) may be needed due to distance between antenna, and signal amplifier unit. Secondly, in some cases where signal that exterior antenna can capture happens to be very weak to provide enough interior improved coverage space, a customized shorter cable will be best to minimize signal loss. The reason for this is that cables incur signal loss so longer the cable, more the loss of signal incurred. Therefore, see below for optional cable purchase suggestion to facilitate installation and/or better performance.
Optional cable purchase recommended (not required):
Standard kit includes 30 ft. RG-6 cable for connecting exterior antenna to signal booster placed indoors. For even better performance, use shortest cable possible for least signal loss. However, you may also need to use longer cable instead, if the cable run from outside antenna to signal booster is longer. Thus, if longer or shorter cable needed, buy RG-6 cable with F-Male connectors separately. For even better performance, select from premium "low-loss" RG-11 cables for upgrading outside antenna cable with better quality one that incurs less signal loss (must be purchased separately).
- Impressive Power: With up to 21 dBm in uplink-output power, the Home weBoost Multi Room can reach cell towers up to 40% farther away than our previous home booster product; the Connect 4G.
- Modern Look: More than just a technological breakthrough, the weBoost Multi-Room kit is designed to complement contemporary décor; as evidenced by its stylish fabric-covered inside panel antenna.
- User Friendly: The weBoost MultiRoom booster is made for tool-free installation; featuring a set of wall-mount brackets with 3M Command Strips and a flat window cable to bypass the need to drill holes in walls.
What you need to know:
This new version weBoost 470144 Home MultiRoom is equivalent to weBoost 470103 Connect 4G which is this model's earlier version.
Can be used in a RV:
weBoost Home MultiRoom can be used in a RV that is parked and not in motion. To power it up, it has standard 110V - 120V power supply plug. If you need to hardwire the 12V power needed to your RV battery, you can buy vehicle hardwire kit separately.
|700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 850 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 25* / 2.
|65 Decibels (dB)
|Voltage / Power
|110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
|6.5 x 6.0 x 2.63 inches
|1.9 lbs (amplifier only)
|Alternate model #'s
|WA470144R, WA470144FR / WA650144R, 470144R, 470144FR / 650144R, 650144FR, WB470144R, WB470144FR / WB650144R.
|470144R (USA) UPC
Note: Works with all Carriers in USA & Canada. If ordering to be shipped to Canada, Canadian version (470144F / 650144) of this kit will be shipped.
Installation and instructional video.
This cell phone booster kit is easy to install with all required components and installation instructions included. Those parts and accessories are: Home MultiRoom Booster 72 db. 314445 - Outside Antenna with mounting Bracket. 314440 - Panel Antenna with Fabric and Mounting Bracket. 850018 - AC/DC 4.2V DC 4A 2.5x5.5x11mm DC Larger Plug with 6 ft. Cable. 950630 - 30 ft. RG6 Cable. YX030-15W (qty. 2) with F-Female to F-Female Barrel Connector. 951177 - Window Entry Cable. Misc: Command Strips, Velcro Management Straps, Cable Clips and Installation Guide.
How to Install weBoost Home Multi-Room Cell Phone Signal Booster by Wilson Electronics? Watch the following instrumental music video with demonstrations and textual instructions for installing Wilson / weBoost cellular amplifier kit for 2 to 3 rooms up to 5,000 square feet.
Need higher sq. ft. coverage up to 7,500 sq. ft. at higher cost? Consider weBoost Home Complete kit.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
For non installation-included kits: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.