You're pre-ordering an item that is not in stock. It is expected to arrive in 1-2 weeks. We will ship it the day it arrives and you will be notified when it ships. Proceed?Close
weBoost eqo 4G | 474120/ 474120F
weBoost eqo 4G | 474120/ 474120F
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 474120
- Questions & Answers
- Make An Offer
Rated best signal booster by PC Magazine, the weBoost eqo 4G improves cell signal up to 32 times in home, condo or apartment in seconds. It boosts reception for multiple cellular phones simultaneously. It enhances indoor 3G and 4G LTE coverage for all mobile service networks of all carriers in USA and Canada. It boosts voice & data signals for a desktop work space area up to one small room or up to 500 square feet maximum with good signal at a window location. Set-up is easy and takes only 5 minutes to complete for most people. This is weBoost's easiest installed signal booster to date. Buy now to stop dropping calls. It comes with 60-days money back guarantee and a 2-year manufacturer warranty meaning for defects in workmanship.
Installation Process and How It Works.
First select a window that has the strongest signal when window is open. To measure the strength of signal accurately, use the technique to measure signal strength in decibels because signal bars on smartphones are usually not very accurate. A decibel (dB) is a unit of signal strength measurement. After choosing the window where best signal strength is detected, a slim looking exterior antenna is placed right outside behind that window pane to attract signals from outside. A flat cable is run inside which is so flat that the window can be closed easily without damaging the cable. That cable connects to the window unit which is a signal booster. This boosting unit boosts signal it receives from antenna and sends it via 2nd cable to indoor coverage unit which is called a desktop antenna. That desktop coverage unit broadcasts signals inside the room all around it up to 500 sq. ft.
- Used for 1 room in an Office, Home, Condo, or Apartment up to 500 sq. ft.
- Easy Plug and Play Installation.
- Amplifies text messaging, calling/ talking on phone, and 3G + 4G LTE data for Internet on smartphones.
- Works on all service carrier networks and smartphones.
- Multiple users and devices such as tablets, cell phones, mobile hotspots boosted simultaneously.
- Maximum Gain: Up to +70 dB.
Coverage Area up to 500 sq. ft. depending on signal strength near a window:
The wireless signal strength at a window has a huge impact on the coverage area you can expect from a signal booster. Please note that many factors determine coverage area, so actual results may differ from the estimates given below.
- 50 sq. ft. with 1-2 bars (-100 dB).
- 250 sq. ft. with 3-4 bars (-85 dB).
- 500 sq. ft. with 5 bars (-65 dB).
Please note that if there's no signal at a window spot inside, this signal booster will NOT help create signal indoors. A Small Cell Technology signal enhancing system or Distributed Antenna System (DAS) will be required in those instances when there's zero cell phone service available for this signal booster to boost (zero bars or "no service" display).
What is included in the kit?
- EQO Multi-band Cell Phone Amplifier & Repeater Sku # 474020 / 460032 (Base Product Id).
- Outside Antenna.
- Inside Desktop Antenna.
- Power Supply.
- 6 ft. + 25 ft. Coaxial Cables.
- Installation Manual and Instructions for weBoost 474120.
|Frequency||700 MHz - Band 12/ 13/ 17, 800 MHz - Band 5, 1700/ 2100 MHz - Band 4, 1900 MHz - Band 2.|
|Maximum Gain||70 Decibels (dB)|
|Voltage / Power||110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W|
|Dimensions||11.98 x 9 x 4 inches|
|474120 (USA) UPC||811815027096|
|474120F (Canada) UPC||811815027317|
This cellphone booster kit is easy to install with all required components and installation instructions included.
This is a consumer device.
- BEFORE USE, you must meet all requirements set out in CPC-2-1-05.
- You MUST operate this device with approved antennas and cables as specified by the manufacturer. Antennas MUST NOT be installed at least 20 cm (8 inches) from any person.
- You MUST cease operating this device immediately if requested by ISED or a licensed wireless service provider.
- WARNING. E911 location information may not be provided or may be inaccurate for calls served by using this device.
- In addition, Consumer Zone Enhancers certified for fixed operation such as this may operate in a fixed location only, for in-building use.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Please check outside signal level in decibels before ordering. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
If it is too weak, submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.