weBoost Destination RV | 470159
weBoost Destination RV | 470159
Buy Now, Pay Later with No Interest if paid in full within 6-12 months. Choose Klarna payment option at the checkout for details of this, and other long-term low-interest financing options.
Free Lifetime Support. SKU / Model: 470159
This may interest you: A lower cost custom earlier version of this kit is available without the pole, the weBoost Connect RV 65 without Pole whereby exterior antenna can be mounted on your existing RV ladder or on a tripod (sold separately) placed on top of parked RV.
Note: This powerful kit offers up to 65 dB Gain but it can only be used when RV is stationary / parked. It requires installing and dismantling the pole with exterior antenna each time you reach or leave your RV destination. If you need a permanently installed cell signal booster for use while parked as well as when driving or in motion, consider weBoost Drive Reach RV offering up to 50 dB Gain that still works great to enhance cellular signals.
- Questions & Answers
- Data Sheet / User Guide
- Make An Offer
"weBoost Destination RV" model number 470159 is a powerful cellular signal booster specifically designed to improve cellular coverage inside campers and large trailers. This cell phone signal booster comes complete with an outside directional antenna, inside panel antenna, and a telescoping pole to boost cellular coverage in stationary vehicles. "weBoost RV Destination" is a RV boosting solution that is 5G ready. It amplifies cellular signals on Bands 12/17, 13, 5, 4, and 25/2.
How does it work?
The powerful antenna brings existing outside signal from nearby cell towers and delivers it to the booster. The signal is received by the booster, which amplifies it inside your vehicle and acts as a relay between all users' cellular devices and the closest cell tower. Your devices now have access to a stronger cellular signal, and calls and data are fed through the booster back to the network.
weBoost Destination RV cell signal boosting system works with all mobile phones and cellular devices with all carriers. Other benefits include:
- Stay at any location: This powerful signal booster allows users to stay in remote areas for long periods of time.
- Reliable connection: When stationary, all device users enjoy faster data speeds, fewer dropped calls, better streaming, better voice quality, and improved hot spot capability.
- Works with any RV: This RV weBoost signal booster works with, and fits all classes of trailers, campers, and toy haulers.
- Maximum Coverage: With its powerful booster and telescoping directional antenna, the Destination RV signal booster allows RVers to enjoy strong cell signal at any campsite at any location.
- Carrier Compatibility: This booster is compatible with all US and Canadian carriers and networks including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, and US Cellular.
- It is 5G ready: All weBoost signal boosting products will still be working beyond the next decade.
- FCC and ISED-approved: This signal booster fully complies with all FCC and ISED guidelines and is guaranteed not to harm or interrupt any carrier's signals to, and from cell towers.
- Proud American Product: Our signal boosting products are not manufactured in China; all weBoost's signal boosters are designed, manufactured, and tested in United States, with full USA based customer support.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: weBoost backs the Destination RV signal booster with a 60-days money-back guarantee and a 2-year manufacturers warranty.
Where, and when can it be used?
This is a powerful cellular signal booster for stationary RVs, trailers, and toy haulers. It increases data speeds, improves streaming, and stops dropped calls for every passenger in your vehicle. This booster can only be used when parked. By using the external directional antenna mounted on the 25 ft. telescoping pole, it targets nearby cell towers, making it the ideal boosting solution for travellers in remote areas. The RV Destination booster is 5G-ready and works on all United States and Canada carrier networks. It is compatible with all cellular devices and mobile phones.
How long does installation take?
Initially, installation will take around 30-minutes, but each subsequent take-down and set-up will only take about 10-minutes. In addition to this RV signal booster main base unit, 25 ft. telescoping pole, outside directional antenna, and inside antenna, you will also get mounting brackets, coaxial cable, and all relevant components required for a safe and secure installation, including an easy-to-follow installation guide.
What is in the retail box?
- Destination RV Cellular Signal Booster (470059).
- Outside directional antenna (314445).
- 25 ft. telescoping pole (900203).
- Inside panel antenna (311239).
- DC/DC power supply (850022).
- AC/DC power supply (850025).
- 1 x 30-foot coaxial cable (950630).
- 2 x 15-foot coaxial cables (YX030-15W).
- 1 x flat window cable.
- Inside antenna mounting brackets.
- Booster mounting bracket.
- Outside antenna mounting bracket.
- Pole mounting brackets.
- 2 x power supplies (1 x AC/DC and 1 x DC/DC).
- 3M Command Strips.
- Installation guide.
weBoost Connect RV 65 vs. weBoost Destination RV.
What are the differences between weBoost Connect RV 65 (model 471203) and this weBoost Destination RV (model 470159)? Aside from non-performance related minor structural and aesthetic differences that makes the signal amplifier main base unit look different, this Destination RV signal amplifier also covers 1900 MHz "Band 25". B25 (1900 MHz) is a Sprint 4G band that is used in very few areas and this signal booster will cover it to boost signals on that frequency. The radio frequency Band 25 near 1900 MHz includes all of the frequencies in PCS Band 2 plus the new "G block" that extends the band upward to a slightly higher frequency. The "G block" is owned exclusively by Sprint and used for their LTE network. Read more details about this and frequencies of other Carriers such as Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T Wireless.
- Free Freight: Yes, Free Standard Shipping.
- Returnable: Yes, Within 60 Days of Receipt.
- Country of Origin: United States.
- Individual Packaging Height: 9.1500 inch.
- Individual Packaging: Brown box.
- Inner Carton Quantity: 1.
- Individual Packaging Length: 75.50 inches.
- Warranty Period: 2 years.
- Individual Packaging Weight: 24.90 pounds.
- Individual Packaging Width: 9.1500 inches.
- Cable Type: Coaxial.
- Phone Network: 4G and 5G Compatible.
- Channel Reception Pattern: Directional.
- Brand: weBoost.
- Primary Color: Gray.
- Product Height: 11.50 inches.
- Product Length: 76.00 inches.
- Product Weight: 24.00 pounds.
- Product Width: 13.75 inches.
- Battery Information: This product does not require a battery.
- FCC Identifier: PWO460059.
- Name of Grantee: Wilson Electronics, LLC.
- Equipment Class: Part 20 Wideband Consumer Booster (CMRS).
- Band Type: Quint Band Signal Booster.
- UPC: 810005962797.
|Model Number||470159 (USA and Canada)|
|Frequencies & Bands||700 MHz Bands 12/17, 700 MHz Band 13, 850 MHz Band 5, 1700/2100 MHz Band 4, 1900 MHz Band 25/2.|
|Power Supply||4.5V DC|
|Amplifier Size||6 x 6 x 1.6 inches|
|Amplifier Weight||1.9 lbs|
|UPC||8 10005 962797|
|Downloadable PDF Content Files||Review Insert | Spec. Sheet | One Pager | Overview | Install Guide|
Why buy weBoost Destination RV?
This is our most powerful cell signal booster for large, stationary trailers and campers:
- Designed to provide max coverage in large RVs, the Destination RV works with all classes of trailers, toy haulers, and campers.
- Remote workers and students enjoy fewer dropped calls, uninterrupted texts, better streaming, access to GPS, and improved hotspot capability when stationary.
- By targeting nearby cell towers (using an outside directional antenna mounted on a 25-foot telescoping pole), the Destination RV is ideal for long stays in remote areas.
- Powerful Amplification: By raising the outside directional antenna far above the RV, campers can safely use a residential-grade booster and panel antenna to extend max coverage inside.
- Optimal Range: With 65 dB max gain, the Destination RV targets nearby cell towers to improve signal on all devices and every carrier network. It is so powerful that per FCC regulations it can only be used when parked.
- Easy Installation: Initial installation takes about 30 minutes for most users with each subsequent takedown and setup taking about 10 minutes. The flat window cable can routed through the slide out, removing the need for any drilling. If needed, the coax cable can also be routed through the floor.
Core Benefit: This weBoost Destination RV kit is best for boosting cellular signal to the MAX in any RV or motorhome for largest area coverage near its directional Panel antenna. It must be used when RV is stationary or parked.
Other Options for RV: This listing is for the Destination RV (470159) kit with the most powerful Yagi directional outside antenna and powerful large area inside Panel antenna for largest possible area coverage inside any RV when parked or stationary. However, other RV cellular booster options listed below are available that can be used when stationary as well as when RV is in motion or being driven:
- For boosting signal to a single cell device/ cell phone/ hotspot unit in RVs: weBoost Drive Sleek (470135) is great for tow vehicles. Its interior cell phone booster cradle helps boost reception to single cell phone or mobile hotspot placed inside the cradle. Cradle can be installed in RV driver's cabin or any other area of RV that has DC power source nearby. It has aerodynamic magnet mount or adhesive mount exterior antenna. For permanent installation in RVs in Motion and/or Stationary.
- For boosting signal to a single cell device/ cell phone/ hotspot unit in RVs: weBoost Drive Sleek OTR (470235) is great for tow vehicles. Its interior cell phone booster cradle helps boost reception to single cell phone or mobile hotspot placed inside the cradle. Cradle can be installed in RV driver's cabin or any other area of RV that has DC power source nearby. It has exterior tall OTR Trucker antenna providing better reception to the device in cradle. For permanent installation in RVs in Motion and/or Stationary.
- For medium RV inside area coverage: weBoost Drive X RV (471410) with tall trucker weatherproof exterior Antenna and interior desktop antenna to cover medium area which is ideal for Motorhomes and RVs. For permanent installation in RVs in Motion and/or Stationary.
- For medium RV inside area coverage: weBoost Drive 4G-X RV (470410) with sturdy weatherproof exterior RV Antenna and interior desktop antenna to cover medium area which is ideal for Motorhomes and RVs. For permanent installation in RVs in Motion and/or Stationary.
- For large RV inside area coverage: weBoost Drive Reach RV (470154-RV) with enhanced capability of exterior tall antenna that is adjustable up to 45 inches. Its interior Panel directional antenna covers larger inside area which is ideal for big cabin vehicles such as RVs and Motor Homes. For permanent installation in RVs while in Motion and/or Stationary.
NOTE: A lower cost custom earlier version kit (model 471203) is available without the pole, the weBoost Connect RV 65 without Pole whereby exterior antenna can be mounted on your existing RV ladder or on a tripod (sold separately) placed on top of parked RV.
Questions & Answers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I switch antennas to use the weBoost Destination RV while mobile?
No, it is designed for stationary use only. For an RV cell signal booster that you can use while parked or on the road, check out the weBoost Drive Reach RV.
Can I buy the weBoost Destination RV kit without the pole?
No, but we have a similar kit called weBoost Connect RV 65 without pole that you can buy.
How should I store the weBoost Destination RV equipment when the RV is in motion?
It is best to store the cable, telescoping pole, and outside antenna inside your RV.
Can you travel with the weBoost Destination RV antenna installed on the exterior?
No, this RV cell signal boosting solution is designed to only be used when parked. The external antenna should be taken down and stored inside the RV before going mobile. If you leave the antenna on while driving, you run the risk of losing or damaging it.
Will the weBoost Destination RV work when the RV ignition is off?
Yes, it connects into a 120V power outlet in your RV, so if your RV has power when the ignition is off then it will work.
Will the weBoost Destination RV boost GPS signal in my RV?
Yes. If your GPS device is powered through a mobile cellular network, then this kit can boost your GPS signal. Note that the booster will only provide a boosted signal when your RV is parked. For a boosted signal while driving, take a look at our weBoost Drive Reach RV signal booster solution.
Does the weBoost Destination RV only work in RVs?
Yes, it is specifically designed for use in a stationary RV. We have a range of other signal boosters designed for passenger vehicles, trucks, and homes.
Can I use the weBoost Destination RV in a campsite?
Yes, it is designed for use when your RV is parked. As long as you can pick up a signal in your campsite and have a power supply for the booster, this RV cell signal booster will boost that signal.
Can I run a hotspot with the weBoost Destination RV signal booster?
Yes, it will boost signal to any cellular-connected device. As long as your device can run a hotspot, this RV cell phone booster will work to improve hotspot signal.
Will the weBoost Destination RV boost more than one carrier's signal at a time?
Yes, it is designed to boost multiple users and cellular-connected devices simultaneously.
Data Sheet / User Guide
Make An Offer
Note: For any signal booster to help, outside signal strength must be at least -110 dB or there must be a clear line of sight to a cell tower that is within twenty miles. Before ordering, please check outside signal level in decibels or ensure that you can make and hold a phone call at any good spot outside where you can mount an exterior antenna. Square footage stated in signal booster listings is based on good signal outside. If it is any weaker, the boosted sq. ft. area will be considerably lower, accordingly.
Kevin K. of Anderson, California gave the following review:
Website is easy to use with plain straight forward info but could have had more on testing signal strength to make sure you get a strong enough booster.
Therefore, please note that stated sq. ft. coverage is based on good signal outside. For best results: If outside signal is weak, we suggest choosing the next higher sq. ft. coverage kit. If outside signal is very weak, we suggest choosing the kit with even more higher sq. ft. range bracket. Basically, higher the sq. ft. bracket, the more powerful the signal amplifier with greater Gain as well as higher uplink and downlink output power.
If outside signal is too weak (weaker than -110 dB), submit request for cell coverage solution assessment. Upon receipt of questionnaire, we will perform residential or business site survey. This will help us determine the system that is needed to improve cell coverage. Then, we will create system design using that system such as femtocell, active or hybrid distributed antenna system (DAS), or other carrier feed signal enhancing method available that will work at your signal-challenged location. Finally, we will schedule for installation after equipment and installation service quote has been approved by you, or your company.
Please note: Most home / office / building cell signal booster kits only include bracket to mount exterior antenna on outside wall, edge of roof, or existing pipe up to 2 inches in diameter. Mounting pole not included with most kits, unless stated specifically that it is included for free. Therefore, a mounting post must be purchased separately if you will require it to mount exterior antenna.